Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" (68463 Views)

"How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by obi123: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:
And you allowed him go scot-free?

honestly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats happening to parents now adays? your job as a parent does not end after the marriage of your child , it continues.
i dont even know what will become of the man that will touch my daughter in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by chigoziri2403(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

That's Nigerian family for you.

Only the victim can save herself from such terrible situation called marriage but she chose to listen to people who will say, don't worry pray about it. He will change, you cant divorce him o, what will people say, people will laugh at you.

Until we stop thinking of what people will say, if we divorce

Until we stop listening to our parents , who will say it's for better for worse

Until we take full control of our well being.

Before all these violence and deaths in marriage will stop.

Marriage is not do or die.

Run for your dear life and don't return back when the slaps and beating begin to rear it's ugly head.
now she is dead,he would be regretting

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by linearity: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2018
PreyeIjo:

Assuming he took action then , she would still be alive.

Just imagine from comma now to grave ,along with her daughter..... Its just too sad abeg!

What action do you expect the dad to have taken?

The matter was reported to the police and the guy was made to write and sign an undertaking.

The truth is, this is how about 40% of first occurrence of domestic violence are handled in Nigeria...and it is usually people who erected safe guards that does this i.e. leave the house, involves the police and also make the guy to sign undertaking. About 55% other cases don’t even leave the house, don’t involve the police and don’t bother to ask the guy to write any undertaking before resuming the relationship.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by delishpot: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:
He beat her to coma last year but she continued in such abusive and sign showing marriage because of her quest, hunger and obsession for white men.

We are patiently waiting to know the reason behind this murder.

I just pray we don't hear that he found out that she was cheating and that the little girl wasn't his biological daughter, hence the killing of the two.

Because i'm still wondering what the little girl did.

Dont Nigerian men also kill their wives? Even poor ones too kill their wives. Women stay because of reasons such as societal stigmatization or economic reasons but not because he is oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by DrMuzungu(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2018
linearity:

What action do you expect the dad to have taken?

Dad was a normal person, expecting the police to do the "needful". What he should have done is to gather some money, like $100, go to the local timber market and explain his problem to the local timber market men. That is all. And to pass a message to that "man"... if a single strand of hair gets missing from his daughter's head, not talking of something worse, or if he ever sees his daughter crying, next time it won't be the timber market men who will handle him. After that, if that "man" has even a tiny bit of brain, he would run away.

2 Likes

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by bebanky: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Olalan:
She should have left him after that incidence, once a wife beater always a beater they don't change
If you go by that,over 1 million marriages in Nigeria would have ended. As much as 1 million marriages have experienced a form of domestic violence and move on from that stage to live happily after.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by LordAdam16: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2018
NosoChic:
Anyone (man or woman)who WILLINGLY chooses to remain in an abusive relationship whatever the reason should understand that he/she puts his life at stake.

I do not empathise with such person.

You should empathize. It's a poor decision, but most people are slaves to illogical traditions, customs, and familial/societal opinions that it becomes very difficult for many women to take a bow. You need to be in a family meeting or listen to a phone call where the woman is being convinced to stay after an episode of abuse, it is shockingly persuasive.

Aside the culture, there is little support in Nigeria for victims of domestic violence. There's no government hotline that most people know of and there are few if any DV centers around. The UK has the NDV hotline and there are thousands of centers sprawled across the country.

It's nice and okay to think everyone has the same willpower as yourself, but they don't. And as much as those who stay should be blamed and continually warned to get out before it's too late, I think there should still be some empathy.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by delishpot: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2018
bebanky:

If you go by that,over 1 million marriages in Nigeria would have ended. As much as 1 million marriages have experienced a form of domestic violence and move on from that stage to live happily after.

Once a wife beater always a wife beater. No happily ever after. Please save your daughter or sister if her man raises his hand on her once. Unless they were both beating each other then it is a fight grin grin as two of them have energy to dig it out. Even at that, one will sooner or later kill the other. If they dont kill each other, those are the ones that may live happily ever after when they decide that they dont have strength to fight again. For those that get beaten......No happily ever after.

4 Likes

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by victorian(f): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2018
chigoziri2403:
now she is dead,he would be regretting

Of course, he will be regretting.

She has more value alive than dead.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by martineverest(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2018
what a goldDiggin father..... and u allowed her to stay in the marriage?... just because he stays in banana island?.

typical father he would want his account to be filled up at the expense of his children
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by victorian(f): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2018
delishpot:

Dont Nigerian men also kill their wives? Even poor ones too kill their wives. Women stay because of reasons such as societal stigmatization or economic reasons but not because he is oyinbo.

That's true and exactly what I said earlier.

Thinking of what people will say, if I leave my husband.

They should keep thinking o

The same people will say why did u go back, when such voilence has reoccured before.

I can't be beaten to a coma by my husband and I will still go back? Am I crazy?

Smhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by Pat081: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Out of 80 % to 99 % of women dat was kill in marriage ,75% of it cum 4rm family of d woman because dey will b d ones telling her dat remember dat u hv children 4him n if u should level his house u re nt wcum here again n n b a single woman dia is ntin bad in it d gal too Shuld hv walk away some men re heartless n useless too

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by victorian(f): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2018
martineverest:
what a goldDiggin father..... and u allowed her to stay in the marriage?... just because he stays in banana island?

Shes even the one that own the house in banana island, with the cars and all.

So what are we saying here?

She is the one with the money not the Oyibo husband.

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by delishpot: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

That's true and exactly what I said earlier.

Thinking of what people will say, if I leave my husband.

They should keep thinking o

The same people will say why did u go back, when such voilence has relocated reoccured before.

I can't be beaten to a coma by my husband and I will still go back? Am I crazy?

Smhhhh.

It is sad really. Man o woman o once your partner turns violent.........FLEE!!

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by omoranmilowo: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmmm, let justice prevail please but I believed the husband is not innocent of the act.

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by Israel6000(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:
There is something I have noticed on threads concerning this Murder Of Alizee. The only people who have been so vocal about it and condemning it here seem to be male Nairaland members...The females are so quiet.

Even outside Nairaland, there seems to be an unusual hush from various so-called Women Activists and self acclaimed feminists!

If the man was Nigerian, I am sure that all the Nigerian women both here and in diaspora would have been blowing hot about how Nigerian men are evil!

Nigerian women and hypocrisy!!

I thought only me noticed.... I guess the girls are also guilty of the same level of gluttony expressed by alizee and her family

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by LordAdam16: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2018
bebanky:

Do you have stats to verify this?

Because most research reveal that abusive marriages tend to remain abusive ad infinitum, unless the abusive partner gets real help. And I think it is abhorrent to suggest that people who remain in abusive marriages are "living happily after." Their lives are a mess. They may paint a facade of all being well, but back home they have a seething hatred for their abuser.

The fact is many abusive individuals don't want to entertain the thought of losing the partners they abuse. It's akin to kids and their favorite toys that they manhandle. Prove to them that they'd lose their partners, get ostracized in the society, and potentially serve time, and most of them would sit up.

Our culture encourages and condones domestic abuse. It is wrong and has to change.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by bebanky: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

That's Nigerian family for you.

Only the victim can save herself from such terrible situation called marriage but she chose to listen to people who will say, don't worry pray about it. He will change, you cant divorce him o, what will people say, people will laugh at you.

Until we stop thinking of what people will say, if we divorce

Until we stop listening to our parents , who will say it's for better for worse

Until we take full control of our well being.

Before all these violence and deaths in marriage will stop.

Marriage is not do or die.

Run for your dear life and don't return back when the slaps and beating begin to rear it's ugly head.

A whole lot of that has happened and the men later changed. This death is just a one off thing...can you give me a good count of 1000 women who have been killed by their husbands in Nigeria in the past 10years? No be you can't.
So its not every issue of domestic violence and battery that you will be screaming divorce. Over 1 million physical assault has occurred this year alone and over 2 million verbal assault on the part of the women has occurred too... If you keep splitting families based on that,then you do the math's.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by kingthreat(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2018
And you left her in his hands? Una never chop him money finish?
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Scandinavians are known to consume alcohol of higher percentage. You the father never mentioned warning your daughter against going back to the brutal husband after several incidents reported? Sad

PreyeIjo:
ViralMula.Com wink

Ali Madaki, father of deceased Nigerian singer Zainab Ali-Nielsen, aka Alizee, has revealed that her daughter’s husband Peter Nielsen Schau began fighting his wife late last year.

The Dane has been arrested in connection with Alizee and her four-year-old daughter’s murder Thursday at their residence in Banana Island, Lagos state.

Alizee’s father said the Danish has been of “good character” since he knew him over seven years ago.

“I have known my late daughter’s husband for over seven years now. At the outset, he was of good character but last year, he started fighting his wife,” he told a national daily.

“Last November, a case was reported at the police station when he beat her to a coma. He then wrote an undertaking that he would never batter her again.”

In addition, Madaki said: “On Thursday morning, he called me; I was in Abuja. Since I missed his calls, I called back and he told me he saw my daughter and granddaughter on the floor in the kitchen.

“I asked what went wrong; he didn’t say a word and dropped the call. One of my two daughters staying with them called their mother and broke the news. We took the next flight to Lagos and found out she was dead truly.

“I didn’t even know my grandchild was dead too. I told my daughter to get Petra for me and we should go, then she told me she was dead too.

WATCH THE HEARTBREAKING VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meGv0n4squg

“I was shocked. The husband claimed it was gas suffocation that killed them. We know that gas doesn’t kill people that way. In the pictures, you would see bruises all over their bodies. They were strangled to death.

“I strongly believe he did it because their compound is highly secured. Whenever I visited them, the security operatives had to confirm my visit with them before I would be allowed in.”

Alizee’s father said, “I don’t know if he has a history of being an alcoholic or drug addict. She once came back to our house in Abuja after being battered by her husband.

“She was there for almost a month. The man came and started begging that he was drunk. He said he consumed too much alcohol on the fateful day he beat her.

“Since they had been together for a while and he had never misbehaved, I accepted his plea and allowed Alizee to return to Lagos.”

Viralmula.com also got the scoop on her younger sister Gift Madaki, who witness it all says that when she heard Alizee screaming for help, she went out to peep. “I was at home when the murder happen. When she was slcrying for help, I went to spy on what was happening and I saw the man hitting her head on the concrete wall . I couldn’t help her out because I knew he would descend on me as well. The man is very violent and scaryl,” she said.

http://viralmula.com/2018/04/09/he-was-ready-to-also-kill-alizee-younger-sisters-alizees-father-speaks/
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by kmaster007: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2018
when u liv naija guy for white man.. see ur life nw
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by Countersam(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2018
People like thus could have committed murders or other atoricities elsewhere then come to nigeria to settle down with any unfortunate lady. See gow it ended. Sad!

Girls open your eyes, all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by megareal: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2018
What the heck is wrong with the average Nigerian woman? We seem to believe that a man has the right to slap us around, turn round and apologize and we forgive and cuddle like nothing happened. We will only be truly enlightened when we realize abuse in relationships is a complete No, No.

Families should encourage fleeing from rather than clinging to abusive relationships.

I have code, and nothing can make me change it. Abuse in whatever form can never be tolerated by me. I hold myself in high esteem and value my self as well.

2 Likes

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by RaptorX: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Useless father, oyinbo man battered your daughter into coma and you did not organised awon boys to go and break his skull to teach him a lesson. Or press charge of domestic abuse and send him to prison like it's done in every Western country but was probably doing yes sir to the oyinbo because of money and inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by RaptorX: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by victorian(f): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2018
bebanky:

A whole lot of that has happened and the men later changed. This death is just a one off thing...can you give me a good count of 1000 women who have been killed by their husbands in Nigeria in the past 10years? No be you can't.
So its not every issue of domestic violence and battery that you will be screaming divorce. Over 1 million physical assault has occurred this year alone and over 2 million verbal assault on the part of the women has occurred too... If you keep splitting families based on that,then you do the math's.

I won't wait to do any mathematics.

I was once married to a violent psychotic man, but if u see him, u will feel he's an angel won't hurt a fly. He can pretend infront of people and strangers as the best husband any woman can ever wish for. But at home, he's a demon incarnate. He detest peace.
Family and everyone were saying I should stay. What will people say? I will be called second hand, we did it in a flamboyant way, please don't leave him. It's for better for worse.
I went back home to him, not to stay but to carry all my belongings and escape on a day he would have traveled for business. So I simply kept clear from him
I became a robot , quiet and all. I will only talk if he ask me any questions. Until the day he travelled for biz. Within an hour, have already called a taxi. I left his cars, I called taxi, packed my stuffs and off I went. I dropped his house keys with maiguard, . I also left a note on the dinning. It's over between us and never ever u try contact me or try looking for me., Or else I will pour hot water on you! Devilish man!
And don't worry the dowry will be returned back to your family soon. Goodbye!

Maiguard was like madam, where u dey go? I replied am travelling. Give Oga the keys. Oya driver let's go
I went back to my parents house. Thank God my mum understood me and where I was coming from. My dad was angry at first. I then told my dad, daddy if u drive me back. I swear u will receive both of our corpses on this house. Cause I won't stay idle while he kills me. So choose! As I looked at him Defiantly .
He looked at me, shook his head and said OK. You know what u are doing, I said yes! I know what am doing it's over! He shrugged and walked away.
We returned his dowry to his family. He couldn't come to my family house cos he knows I would have told them every bad thing, he always do to me.
I changed my sim, I enrolled back in school cos he didn't even want me to complete my education and he married me while I was in second year o. In the University.
But he made me drop out.
I went back to school. Thank God my mum supported me. I completed my degree, went into business, No more treating STDS again, cos of his Randy attitude. The dowry was returned, then I met now my second husband.
He's a very nice and peaceful man. I can't ask for more. Honestly I thank God I divorced the first one.. I just thank God.

Honestly some men are demons incarnate.

I don't joke with my well-being and state of mind.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by lormama: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2018
This so pathetic. The man should be thoroughly examined, how can someone in his right frame of mind killed his child. I pity the poor child. May their souls rest in peace. cry[/color][color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2018
He beat her to coma and the family still allowed her remain in the marriage?

Tufiakwa......

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2018
DrMuzungu:

Dad was a normal person, expecting the police to do the "needful". What he should have done is to gather some money, like $100, go to the local timber market and explain his problem to the local timber market men. That is all. And to pass a message to that "man"... if a single strand of hair gets missing from his daughter's head, not talking of something worse, or if he ever sees his daughter crying, next time it won't be the timber market men who will handle him. After that, if that "man" has even a tiny bit of brain, he would run away.

grin you my friend understand very well how to handle such issues in Nigeria. In my case I urged some area boys to beat the shyt out of an abusive friend husband & told the guy if he hit her again he might end up in the hospital, so far so good

2 Likes

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by john650(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Olalan:
She should have left him after that incidence, once a wife beater always a beater they don't change
A Nigerian woman would rather stay with a rich wife beater and philanderer than a poor man who never lays hands on them or sleeps with other women.

Not surprised by the outcome. Common sense should have told her to leave the first time he beat her to a coma.

By the way, why didn't the police prosecute him when he beat her to a coma?
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by Lexusgs430: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2018
He kept to his undertaking of not battering her again..... But went many steps further, by killing his wife and daughter.......

Ladies, if a man lays a finger on you, quit the relationship immediately ..... A marriage or relationship is not by FIRE or FORCE.......

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by RaptorX: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

Shes even the one that own the house in banana island, with the cars and all.

So what are we saying here?

She is the one with the money not the Oyibo husband.
She owns the house in banana island but decided to carry a 53 year old white man inside. Either she is very desperate to have a white man or you are lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.