Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (28057 Views)

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Pblessing: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2018
YOU THINK SO
360degreess:
Most of you ladies are the real causes of this..you dress half unclad,you sleep unclad,.why won't spirits possess u?..don't u know they are attracted to humans?..I have witnessed several cases of this.
Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by unique111: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2018
There is only one solution. Pls am talking from experience.
PRAYER CITY.

If u really love him, go to PRAYER CITY. 100% guarantee.

2 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Zuluhead(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2018
Martinez19:
Africans and magical thinking. I can't marry a lady that is involved in this kind of magical thinking. Shame!
Magic is not an african thinking, it cuts across all countries and continents. I laugh when people complain about africa being superstious. Asian countries are more religious, magical and superstious.
You don't believe in something doesnt mean it does not exist. Aethist dont believe in christ and satan both they both have existing place of worship witg worshippers.

9 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by YINKS89(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2018
D guy spirit wife no strong.

1 Like

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by unique111: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2018
PRAYER CITY is the only solution, if u really love him.

2 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by jantavanta(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Spiritual Husbands and Spiritual Wives have been a real problem for some people I have encountered.
Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2018
michael142:
My sister you do not have a spirit husband. The truth is that, your destiny has been used for money ritual. When a girls destiny is used for ritual, she go dey carry badluck give any man when sleep with her more than once.

All those ashawo00 for lekki I dey laugh them. Boys, politicians and pastors dey collect their destiny anyhow. Ashawooo nor be work
if they had destiny dem no go be ashawo

2 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by clemz85(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2018
eberetos:
See the total cure..

Say this 200 times with full concentration

"with the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant, wedding ring & relationship with the spirit husband"

if it disturbs u again, I am a liar.

It is as simple as that o, she should add up verses like "my body is the temple of God"

She should also mix sea rock salt in her bathe water, it's also a mater of time

1 Like

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Rapsino(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2018
The problem is going to spiritual houses..they will alwy come up with something. Jesus saves, only if she knew.

1 Like

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2018
This idea of spirit husband/wife/children was initiated to reinforce the mental slavery 'men of God' have over the sheeple.

Remember, these men have had so many people come to them narrating one problem or the other, they're now basically psychologists and can read and prey on you, knowing just what you need or want to hear.

2 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by chiwex(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2018
Go to OPM for ur assignment

1 Like

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Akolawole(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Spiritual husband or wife do not exist.

It is a myth.

Accept Christ completely and Repent.

Go to a proper bible believing church.

Do not go and do stupid deliverance.
Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by GrammarCheck: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian woman has written to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, seeking help over a spiritual husband she claims is ruining her life.

According to the letter shared on Joro's IG page, the woman says her spiritual husband has attacked her boyfriend of eight months out of jealousy.

Read the full letter below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/my-spirit-husband-is-ruining-my-life-nigerian-woman-cries-out.html

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has declared there is no such thing as Spirit Husband. The moment you stop believe in that crap, the better for you .

Visit mountain of fire Prayer City for personal deliverance. What you call spirit husband is cowardly demon manipulating your psyche

2 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Boss13: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2018
This is a potential client for fraudulent pastors and imams. If the boyfriend reasons this way probably that’s why he is having financial difficulties. Has the boyfriend considered that there is recession in Nigeria and many Nigerians have been setback by 32%. If the boyfriend is a business man, has he considered that the purchasing power of Nigerians has reduced and as a result not many would patronize his business as before except he sells essentials commodities.

If the boyfriend is on fixed income/salary earner. As a result of the recession and revaluation of the naira, his purchasing power has reduced by 32% without any increase in his wages. Hence, he cannot spend money the way he is used to and if he does not change his lifestyle, yes he would have financial difficulties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Akolawole(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Of course sleeping with someone without getting married exposed you to all kinds of demons.

Repentance is the key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Martinez19:
Africans and magical thinking. I can't marry a lady that is involved in this kind of magical thinking. Shame!

There's nothing like magical thinking here, do u knw dat some parents dedicate or pledge their allegiance to their deity with their child or children? Especially wen they couldn't have babies ontime after wedlock.Most especially families that worship idols.She should dig deep into her family background.

2 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Zinny25(f): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
You need serious prayer and fasting for deliverance
Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Charly68: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
But I thought they said Pastor Chris said there is nothing like spirit husband or wife
Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Boss13: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Zinny25:
You need serious prayer and fasting for deliverance

She needs nothing as such rather than to get a job and stop depending on the boyfriend. She mentioned that despite the financial difficulties, the boyfriend continues to support her. In that case, she is still living off the boyfriend rather than her actual family and if the family is poor, get a job to cater for your needs.

In my opinion, no spirit husband was responsible for any financial difficulties rather herself and her boyfriend are responsible for their circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2018
tintingz:
Spirit husband and spirit wife are ancient myths, urban legends, superstitions.

When will Africans wake up from this nonsense beliefs?

When you go deep in Quantum Physics and Metaphysics, you will understand that some of these things do exist!

3 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Temple1288(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Haha haha haha! Black people from Africa.. *Ndi Isi Oji*
When ll black forget about myths and move on with real life? One day she'll say she has kids in the spirit world. Legend of the Seeker!
Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Sydney17(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Go to the synagogue church of all Nation with faith! I'm 100% sure you'll receive breakthrough! I have been through this! I know majority of Nigerians will say thrash because they refuse to acknowledge God's power n glory! I am a testimony

1 Like

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by omachonu112: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2018
if you truly believe that God can set you free ..... with a simple prayer guide all will be over...
Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by SUNNINO(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Please, visit Mountain of Fire and Miracles (MFM) Ajagbadi in Ojo Alaba, Lagos MFM prayer city for deliverance programme I assure you will be delivered in Jesus name. I seen such cases people come all over the world for the programme.

2 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Temple1288(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2018
clemz85:

It is as simple as that o, she should add up verses like "my body is the temple of God"

She should also mix sea rock salt in her bathe water, it's also a mater of time

200 times? Haha haha
Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by twilliamx(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Been a while we heard from Babalawo, I would like to hear his opinion on this. But know this that Jesus saves.

1 Like

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by ItzBIM(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2018
eberetos:
See the total cure..

Say this 200 times with full concentration

"with the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant, wedding ring & relationship with the spirit husband"

if it disturbs u again, I am a liar.

Why 200 times ?

1 Like

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Temple1288(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2018
She should get a job or create something for herself that ll make her 40% independent. Not feasting on the resources of the man and keep blaming it on something that doesn't exist..

Buy me a G-Wagon, buy me a Range Rover, take me to Dubai caused the downfall of her boyfriend not a fucking spiritual husband.

1 Like

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Martinez19:
Bro, things like this exist oooo bro

2 Likes

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Evang007: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2018
I can help you I understand what you are going through it is a spiritual case. Only Jesus can save you. I don't know how to reach you but I will advice you to go to any deliverance church like mountain of fire. but firstly you must give your life to Christ.

1 Like

Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2018
Every spirit wife die by fire
Re: "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Stevengold(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2018
tintingz:
Spirit husband and spirit wife are ancient myths, urban legends, superstitions.

When will Africans wake up from this nonsense beliefs?

they are not myths. it's just like saying demons are myths and they don't exist.

the day I saw just one demon in my dream. I woke up with fear, I'm not the prayer kinda person, but that day see prayers. so I pretty much belief spiritual husband or wife exists. I can imagine some periods I have sex in my dreams too. when I wake I check my self and I'm wet. it took prayers for such to stop. so spirit husband or wife are not myths. up till date the spiritual controls the physical.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.