Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police (24517 Views)

Teen Charged With Murder Of Abiola Akerele 'Nayta The King' / Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Emmymarvel(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2018
stefanweeks:
RIP

At this point blacks are better

I dont think a Nigerian will go that far
I differ on this pls.....we have seen blacks and Nigerians do far worst
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by bebe2(f): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2018
stefanweeks:
RIP

undecided do ur research, same happens in black marriages
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
I don't really like seeing a white man marrying a black lady. Especially when there is a serious age disparity between them. It is usually an unequal marriage where one uses the other.

The one wey dey pain me pass is when I see dirty Lebanese and Indians passing off as "white people" and messing with our ladies. sad angry
nigerian girls don wise upcheesy.lebanese and Indian men no dey gree pay dat much hence many nigerian girls prefer going for whitey since white guys dey spend wella.. Gone are d days when Lebanese and Indians were regarded as whites.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2018
There is something I have noticed on threads concerning this Murder Of Alizee. The only people who have been so vocal about it and condemning it here seem to be male Nairaland members...The females are so quiet.

Even outside Nairaland, there seems to be an unusual hush from various so-called Women Activists!
If the man was Nigerian, I am sure that all the Nigerian women both here and in diaspora would have been blowing hot about how Nigerian men are evil!

Nigerian women and hypocrisy!!

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2018
bjayx:
A danish came here to fvck our citizen n murder her He should be hanged!

This is Nigeria remember? Nothing will happen. He will be convicted and released to serrve time in his country

Price will take bribe and claim the evidence was contaminated , he will be given a flimsy sentence like 4 years which off course he will serve in his country

He will not be found guilty of manslaughter thanks tinbrubes but maybe aggravated assault

Nigeria is a dead country
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Knowing how the nigerian system works, the police will soon free the white guy claiming it was a mistake. Then they will say it was an unknown houseboy that was responsible for the death of the wife and daughter..same way dat unknown soldiers was responsible for the death of Fela's mom. Lalas247 u need to see dis story.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by delzbaba(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2018
this is a fat lie, doctors examined what at which crime scene?? we all saw how they packed her body with her daughters like chicken,behind a station wagon and wrapped her with some blanket from her bedroom, that's not proper work to me.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
I don't really like seeing a white man marrying a black lady. Especially when there is a serious age disparity between them. It is usually an unequal marriage where one uses the other.

The one wey dey pain me pass is when I see dirty Lebanese and Indians passing off as "white people" and messing with our ladies. sad angry

Blame our ladies who fall cheaply for them just so that they can be seen with a "white man" hand-in-hand. To them, it's classy!
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2018
delzbaba:
this is a fat lie, doctors examined what at which crime scene?? we all saw how they packed her body with her daughters like chicken,behind a station wagon and wrapped her with some blanket from her bedroom, that's not proper work to me.
we don't even have a working forensic system. Believe anything the nigerian police says at ur own peril.dem and lai Muhammed i don't know wich sabi lie pass.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Lalas247(f): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2018
lefulefu:
Knowing how the nigerian system works, the police will soon free the white guy claiming it was a mistake. Then they will say it was an unknown houseboy that was responsible for the death of the wife and daughter..same way dat unknown soldiers was responsible for the death of Fela's mom. Lalas247 u need to see dis story.
this is so sad!
so sad
it hurts ... now you see what I mean ..if this was done by a Nigerian In their country O pari, he would have been tortured and waiting for sentencing if na America death penalty in some states ..

trust me even when I was there come and see Chinese in China town talking any how in our own country .. I'm like wow! dem no born dem well for UK ask anybody .. Lebanese .. Indians don't talk to us anyhow abroad its in our home country we let this shit slide..

if they free this guy ..hmm
and you are right on the fela's mum death ..
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Lalas247(f): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

Blame our ladies who fall cheaply for them just so that they can be seen with a "white man" hand-in-hand. To them, it's classy!
inferiority complex
if they travel out they will know they are worth Gold to these ppl .. kmt dunno what the fascination with skin colour
one day that mentality will change
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Lalas247(f): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2018
lestat:

This is Nigeria remember? Nothing will happen. He will be convicted and released to serrve time in his country

Price will take bribe and claim the evidence was contaminated , he will be given a flimsy sentence like 4 years which off course he will serve in his country

He will not be found guilty of manslaughter thanks tinbrubes but maybe aggravated assault

Nigeria is a dead country
he should serve his time here first before released to his country ... that's how it works

but trust Naija

1 Like

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by ajebuter(f): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Playing the scanario in my head..

The Danish government will contact Nigerian government and ask for his repatriation

He will be deported and handed over to Denmark for prosecution

In Denmark he will undergo trial but will be deemed insane and sent to a prison/psychiatric hospital for six years with access to basic heath care, excellent nutrition, nice prison room with plasma TV, jacuzzi, and internet access..

He is practically going to get a slap in the hands for multiple murder while the young lady and her daughter rot in the ground..

So sad...

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by rosita33(f): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
The Lagos state police command has released a statement detailing all it knows so far about the murder of singer, Alizee and her 4 year old daughter by her husband, Peter Nelson, a 53-year old citizen of Denmark at their home in Banana Island on Thursday April 5th.

The police say on close examination, marks of violence were seen on Alizee and her daughter's body after the attack. Mr. Peter Nelson is currently being investigated by the Homicide team at SCID Panti Yaba. Read the statement below

http://newshelm.ng/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-murder-of-singer-alizee-her-daughter-police/

I believe the danish man discover that the child was not his own and out of anger killed the wife and child. what a pity. let's wait and let police finish investigation
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Lalas247:

this is so sad!
so sad
it hurts ... now you see what I mean ..if this was done by a Nigerian In their country O pari, he would have been tortured and waiting for sentencing if na America death penalty in some states ..

trust me even when I was there come and see Chinese in China town talking any how in our own country .. I'm like wow! dem no born dem well for UK ask anybody .. Lebanese .. Indians don't talk to us anyhow abroad its in our home country we let this shit slide..

if they free this guy ..hmm
and you are right on the fela's mum death ..

they will free the white guycheesy. I will bet my last naija on it.no be naija againcheesy. The worst they will do to him is deport him back to his country..if which he can come back later if he wants. This is sometimes i always laugh when some ladies here sometimes say white men treat women better . The truth is man na man weda he has a ble skin or white skin.there are white men who also brutalise their wives just like some naija men do. Don't be surprised if the cause of the francs that escalated to murder won't be infidelity issue. White don't tolerate it if a woman cheats on them.
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Lalas247(f): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2018
lefulefu:
they will free the white guycheesy. I will bet my last naija on it.no be naija againcheesy. The worst they will do to him is deport him back to his country..if which he can come back later if he wants. This is sometimes i always laugh when some ladies here sometimes say white men treat women better . The truth is man na man weda he has a ble skin or white skin.there are white men who also brutalise their wives just like some naija men do. Don't be surprised if the cause of the francs that escalated to murder won't be infidelity issue. White don't tolerate it if a woman cheats on them.
if they let him go it will be shameful!
means he got away with.murder cause case in his country will be thrown out if no hard evidence is supplied by Nigerian Police.. even so might still not even hold water

just sad ... Modern Day Slavery wahlahi
fuk our females .. kill them and walk free..
yes master grin a won oloriburuku

me don't take no shit from dem here grin sometimes you have to show dem this ain't 400 years ago
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Lalas247:

inferiority complex
if they travel out they will know they are worth Gold to these ppl .. kmt dunno what the fascination with skin colour
one day that mentality will change
its more of the financial aspect of it. Older white men spend quite a lot of money on young naija ladies hence the reason most of them run after oyibo. Naija ladies nowadays rarely go after Lebanese and Indian men cos dose ones don learn how to be bad by naija guyscheesy. They are very stingy with money.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Jimbadly: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2018
Lapokola:
Rip to the dead
Scammer!
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Lalas247(f): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
lefulefu:
its more of the financial aspect of it. Older white men spend quite a lot of money on young naija ladies hence the reason most of them run after oyibo. Naija ladies nowadays rarely go after Lebanese and Indian men cos dose ones don learn how to be bad by naija guyscheesy. They are very stingy with money.
haha
we pray our sisters and daughters don't fall for this trap

1 Like

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by thunderbabs: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2018
bjayx:

Not a good thing at all. That's the same way some Nigerians fvck other pple's lives abroad too..... Wickedness is everywhere
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by porka: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Nigeria Police suddenly started being CIVIL when the case involves a foreign citizen.

They suddenly realized that there is an English word like ALLEGED during investigation.

What happened to their default language like "criminal" and actions like "parading" suspect in their underwear on bare floor?

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by uyigideon(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2018
stefanweeks:
RIP

It's not by colour or race, it's about the spirit that operate in man.
Whenever anything bad happened, you see people blame it on that or blame it on this, many people don't seems to understand what life is really all about. We only have two kingdom in existence, kingdom of Light and kingdom of Darkness, kingdom of Light is rule by God, why kingdom of Darkness is rule by Satan, you either belongs to light or darkness, knowingly or unknowingly.
When God created the Heavens and the Earth, He said let there be Light, even before creating the Sun and the Mon, it means man was living in the light of God before darkness came as a result of Adam and Eve disobedience to God.
God plan to bring light back to the world through his Son Jesus Christ. Remember Jesus Christ said " I am the light of the world" John 8:12.
The mission of Satan is to kill, Steal and destroy, but Jesus Christ came to give Life.
Anyone who lives in darkness is rule and control by Satan to achieve his aim, killing, stealing and destruction. Are you living in light or darkness? That will determine who rules and control you. Jesus Christ is calling many people to light but men prefer darkness instead of Light, john 3:19. Bible says he that hated his brother without a course, is a murderer. Same as the one who killed another person with poisoning. and when they die, they go to hell fire for eternity.
If you are tired of living in darkness, say this after me,
Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, forgive me my sins,
Take me out of Darkness and bring me into your kingdom of Light,
From now onwards, I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour.
Thank you for saving me.
In Jesus Christ name i pray, Amen.
Congratulations! You are now rule and control by God

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by sweetgala(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Meanwhile, letters has been sent to the embassy of Denmark intimating it that Lagos State Police Command is investigating Mr Peter Nelson, a citizen of Denmark for an alleged case of murder.
Is the emboldened necessary?
So our embassies all over the world are also notified anytime a Nigerian citizen is arrested across the world?

It is very much necessary, the embassy would be able to provide appropriate legal counsel to the detained citizen if he so requires it.

I doubt Denmark would make any attempts to push for leniency if he is found guilty, they may ask for him to be transferred to a Danish jail but that would cost them because Nigeria would be using that for political gain.
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by 9jaflave: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2018
bebe2:
And the younger sister could have called 999 or 911 but most kids in this country can't do this because there is one. So she listened to her sister being batter to death cry

767 OR 112 in Lagos
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by symbianDON(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Meanwhile, letters has been sent to the embassy of Denmark intimating it that Lagos State Police Command is investigating Mr Peter Nelson, a citizen of Denmark for an alleged case of murder.
So our embassies all over the world are also notified anytime a Nigerian citizen is arrested across the world?
blackman's slavery mentality.....don't mind them o! if it were a Ghanaian citizen, would they also have sent a letter to Ghana? against this background, it would hardly come as a surprise if, in the end, this murderer walks away free!
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by PrincessB1(f): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
embarassed
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Olawuyiamole: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Trust our naija police,they will be giving the guy special treatment,they will even proffer another girl for him in his prison mansion,untimely death will not be our portion in Jesus name.
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Cyriloha(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
bjayx:

For what !!? Na our girls de do longer throat and they are very stupid
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by enonche85(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

That is truly the proper thing to do.
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by godofuck231: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
The Lagos state police command has released a statement detailing all it knows so far about the murder of singer, Alizee and her 4 year old daughter by her husband, Peter Nelson, a 53-year old citizen of Denmark at their home in Banana Island on Thursday April 5th.

The police say on close examination, marks of violence were seen on Alizee and her daughter's body after the attack. Mr. Peter Nelson is currently being investigated by the Homicide team at SCID Panti Yaba. Read the statement below

http://newshelm.ng/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-murder-of-singer-alizee-her-daughter-police/

Some women get pregnant intentionally to hold a man down, well that's OK, but using the pregnancy or child against the man or as a leverage to duress a man and milk him dry is bad but no problem.
Blackmailing or attempt to blackmail some men don't always go well, the dangerous thing about men who have tasted blood once is that the will always kill again, "slaythings" and baby mamas and sugar wives please be careful and be cautioned, ideas could be dangerous.

That child was more of a threat than a loving child to that man and he decided to end all, the child wouldn't hurt him but most probably the mothers mouth has placed the child in a bad position, I pray that child's soul rests in peace as she was innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by godofuck231: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cyriloha:

For what !!? Na our girls de do longer throat and they are very stupid

May your ancestors bless you sir,you have spoken like not only a man but an elder, your days will be long.
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Cyriloha(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
godofuck231:

May your ancestors bless you sir,you have spoken like not only a man but an elder, your days will be long.

Thanks bro but that's just the truth mark my words today time will come when oyinbo women go de come de marry African men go because our girls don't know the value of what they gat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Iyanya And Ben Murray Bruce / Bambam Receives Sapiosexual Club Award, Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit / Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.