Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy (2373 Views)

Extremely Clean And Sharp Few Month Reg 2005 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy Sold!!! / 2004 Toyota Camry XLE Aka Big Daddy Full Option. Sold!! .1.550 V6 / Accident Free Toks 2006 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy Sport Edition Up 4 Sale@1.850 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Fabric seat
Buy and drive
New arrival
Heated mirror
Keyless Entry
Ac perfectly working
Non accidented

Price: 1.650m negotiable

Please contact: 07065028452‬

Serious buyers only please

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
More pics

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Cosplay: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
flexicon:
Fabric seat
Buy and drive
New arrival
Heated mirror
Keyless Entry
Ac perfectly working
Non accidented
Mileage - 105k

Can't make that claim without the VIN/Chassis number of this vehicle.
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Cosplay:

Can't make that claim without the VIN/Chassis number of this vehicle.

How do you mean? I know what i cleared here in Nigeria and please don’t come here to spoil people’s market it’s not fair, if you can’t afford it just let it be rather than spoiling people’s businesses on here. If you are a serious buyer you will definitely be provided with a vin number if you call for negotiation
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Cosplay: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2018
flexicon:

How do you mean? I know what i cleared here in Nigeria and please don’t come here to spoil people’s market it’s not fair, if you can’t afford it just let it be rather than spoiling people’s businesses on here. If you are a serious buyer you will definitely be provided with a vin number if you call for negotiation

I mean that you cannot claim a vehicle has a clean title or is accident free without providing the VIN right up there along with the other photos.

You just can't. That's false advertising. If you're so confident in your merchandise, make the VIN available. Would doing that somehow obstruct your sale or diminish the Value?
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
You are just an impolite frustrated person hiding behind keyboard to display ur skills on here. I am sorry sir but there are ways to demand for stuffs other than displaying ur ignorance on here.
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Still available for a serious buyer
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by diportivo: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2018

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cosplay:

I mean that you cannot claim a vehicle has a clean title or is accident free without providing the VIN right up there along with the other photos.

You just can't. That's false advertising. If you're so confident in your merchandise, make the VIN available. Would doing that somehow obstruct your sale or diminish the Value?

4t1BE32k13u765608

Check it out
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Cosplay: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
flexicon:
You are just an impolite frustrated person hiding behind keyboard to display ur skills on here. I am sorry sir but there are ways to demand for stuffs other than displaying ur ignorance on here.

I was going to reply with insults that would totally shut you and this thread down.

Not tonight.

You feel I'm ignorant, perhaps you're right. Impolite? Maybe. Frustrated? Sometimes. At you and people like you here who just refuse to understand basic ideas on how to make this a safe marketplace for all users.

You're upset, that's understandable. But if you try to calm down and understand the other perspective besides yours, you would understand the comments I made earlier.

You've made the VIN available, so that's good progress

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Cosplay: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Just so you'd know, I had the VIN long before I ever asked you to provide it.

And yes, this is a Salvaged Vehicle, though the damage was relatively minor.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Lol yes I bought from IAAI, can you please post pictures showing the damages
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:
Just so you'd know, I had the VIN long before I ever asked you to provide it.

And yes, this is a Salvaged Vehicle, though the damage was relatively minor.

People like you are the problems of this country and I have seen bad belly people like this end backward because one good wish makes on life better but the other way round?
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Gravatar: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2018
flexicon:

People like you are the problems of this country and I have seen bad belly people like this end backward because one good wish makes on life better but the other way round?

You b confam liar and criminal. fraudulent crook. No b u Cosplay catch de lie lie non accidented for more dan 1 thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/4353635/sharp-toks-toyota-camry-2010

https://www.nairaland.com/4377590/tokunbo-lexus-es-350-2009

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Gravatar:

You b confam liar and criminal. fraudulent crook. No b u Cosplay catch de lie lie non accidented for more dan 1 thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/4353635/sharp-toks-toyota-camry-2010

https://www.nairaland.com/4377590/tokunbo-lexus-es-350-2009

LOL!! Why are you so pained? Is it because You don’t have a point? you are only showing me links to sold out cars, all I asked is (a) simple picture(s) of this particular vehicle being an accidented one, you were able to get the VIN picture and I am sure there are other pictures too come on boy, stop being myopic. If you can’t provide pictures then go get a Job this ranting ain’t your calling. I normally don’t do this but you don’t bullshit people’s efforts.
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Gravatar: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2018
flexicon:

LOL!! Why are you so pained? Is it because You don’t have a point? you are only showing me links to sold out cars, all I asked is (a) simple picture(s) of this particular vehicle being an accidented one, you were able to get the VIN picture and I am sure there are other pictures too come on boy, stop being myopic. If you can’t provide pictures then go get a Job this ranting ain’t your calling. I normally don’t do this but you don’t bullshit people’s efforts.
Thank you sir

bobs you de quote wrong pesin. face who face you. I no hol any pics. But I sabi say you be fraudulent man. see as e happy you to say you deceive person sell am car with false information.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Cosplay: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Still lying I see. Even when you know you've been found out you still didn't have the sense to correct the mileage for this vehicle.

You lack brains but you have a motormouth. Keep running it and see where that gets you.

flexicon:
Fabric seat
Buy and drive
New arrival
Heated mirror
Keyless Entry
Ac perfectly working
Non accidented
Mileage - 105k

Bullshit and Lies.

This vehicle has had its Odometer criminally rolled back.

Original mileage 230,815 miles.

Seller gave the miles he removed to charity.

Salvaged Vehicle

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by diportivo: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
seller will come and fight again dis evening

let me balance well while the missiles fly above my head

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by kingreign(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
diportivo:
seller will come and fight again dis evening

let me balance well while the missiles fly above my head

Mbok shift make I siddon with you
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
you dont even need to be told.. an average car uses 10k a year.. even me when i had a car i was only driving to amd from work and dont really use on weekends, i ate 10k per year on my odo. 2004 till now is 15years if i am not wrong multiplied by 10k (on the least average) is 150k.. now this is a 2004 Toyota with 105k mileage. just that descrepancy of 45k il drop my interest because if that can be criminally missing, theres other things you might face up with either now or later. bye. thats why il prefer to buy cars from europe any day anytime. less accidented and less hidden troubles
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Cosplay: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
aonag:
you dont even need to be told.. an average car uses 10k a year.. even me when i had a car i was only driving to amd from work and dont really use on weekends, i ate 10k per year on my odo. 2004 till now is 15years if i am not wrong multiplied by 10k (on the least average) is 150k.. now this is a 2004 Toyota with 105k mileage. just that descrepancy of 45k il drop my interest because if that can be criminally missing, theres other things you might face up with either now or later. bye. thats why il prefer to buy cars from europe any day anytime. less accidented and less hidden troubles

Europe? Less hidden troubles?

cheesy Well I suppose since there are no reliable VIN reports for European vehicles they can be said to have less hidden troubles. Because there aren't even any database-style records to indicate the 'troubles'.
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by engrprosper: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Make una shift for me too, I no wan miss dis action film....
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Argue with your ancestors

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Continue to argue.....
Still has 230k on it.
That’s my error.

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Now??

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by flexicon(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
SA
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Europe? Less hidden troubles?

cheesy Well I suppose since there are no reliable VIN reports for European vehicles they can be said to have less hidden troubles. Because there aren't even any database-style records to indicate the 'troubles'.

I would prefer cars from Europe to american cars, Most accidented cars are better of as spare parts than being brought to Nigeria and repaired. the modus operandi is purely different. In Switzerland, once a car is not fit for road use anymore you would have to deregister it which means they stamp that on the driving particulars. I dont know if that abides in the US. like I said, I would prefer to buy a car from Europe than the US. I am not an Asian brand fan anyway.
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Cosplay: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
aonag:

I would prefer cars from Europe to american cars, Most accidented cars are better of as spare parts than being brought to Nigeria and repaired. the modus operandi is purely different. In Switzerland, once a car is not fit for road use anymore you would have to deregister it which means they stamp that on the driving particulars. I dont know if that abides in the US. like I said, I would prefer to buy a car from Europe than the US. I am not an Asian brand fan anyway.

In the US, a vehicle title has to be renewed annually (more or less) and they have to pass some stringent testing, emissions, road worthiness, etc to be legally registered. Any issues during this process usually get logged by the issuing authority and can be found with the VIN records for that particular vehicle.

I guess my point is that one is more likely to discover a vehicle history with North American used and purchased vehicles than with European vehicles.

The latter often don't arrive this country for sale with their service books and logs. Whereas with the former the records exist on and offline permanently and can be retrieved via VIN checks.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by Gravatar: 5:27am On Apr 18, 2018
flexicon:
Continue to argue.....
Still has 230k on it.
That’s my error.
criminal wetin happen to d mileage we u comot? which error? d lie we you de lie no even strong sef. na now dem don cast d mileage u remember say e still get 230k yet for the writeup e still show 105k.
lie beta lie abeg. u show d body damage still de ask where e dey, u no c wer dem talk say na minor damage abi english hard u 2?
bobs na u be baba
Re: SOLD!!!! �Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2018
all these criminal dealers,once you catch their lies,they will quickly write SOLD on their post,as if na spirit buy d motor,only to repost it on a later date with new moniker or take it to Facebook or jiji n olx,we know all these Una monkey tricks.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!Honda Pilot 2007 Tokunbo In Akure Ondo State / Sold!!!Registered Toyota Sienna 02 XLE:1.050m. / Toks 2017 Honda CRV Touring available for sale 11.3m Asking Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.