Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo (4111 Views)

CeeC Shares New Sultry Pictures / "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Looking All Sexy In Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by harbdulrasaq88(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
US-based Nigerian model Michelle Okoro has caused a stir online.

The stunning beauty took to social media to share photos of herself flaunting her private part and body in new sultry snaps.

See photos below;

http://newshelm.ng/nigerian-swimsuit-model-michelle-okoro-bares-it-all-in-new-sultry-photos/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by Emekus92(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
God
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
She is sexy and all, but this is so unbecoming and unattractive. Debauchery and females na 5&6 these days. Can you imagine your daughter pulling such stunts?? Haba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by kingem(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
whoever added those love emoji wee nuh make heaven... somebody shared her naked pictures herself and dere are helping her cover it.... for what na undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by jakeFrost: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is one of the things people from the east are good at
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
them Kim K wannabe.
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by emerged01(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
kingem:
whoever added those love emoji wee nuh make heaven... somebody shared her naked pictures herself and dere are helping her cover it.... for what na undecided
grin
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by partnerbiz4: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Somebody will be naked willingly, another person go censor the pic?

Which kain bad belle be this.?

GET 10% bonus on all data purchases made on 9mobile

Nkea bu nke anyi...
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by folake4u(f): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
jakeFrost:
This is one of the things people from the east are good at

How does tribalism get into this now

You obviously are a fool and don't have anyone to tell you.

Pig!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by blessedvisky(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is one reason why I respect Islam to some extent. You'll never see this kind of stuff in muslim dominated and governed countries in the public. Although I can't vouch for what ever goes on behind closed doors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 10, 2018
blessedvisky:
This is one reason why I respect Islam to some extent. You'll never see this kind of stuff in muslim dominated and governed countries in the public. Although I can't vouch for what ever goes on behind closed doors

There is nothing good about Islam
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by jakeFrost: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2018
folake4u:

How does tribalism get into this now

You obviously are a fool and don't have anyone to tell you.

Pig!
i don't blame you cos it seems foolishness runs in your family
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by safarigirl(f): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2018
I follow herd on IG, babe has a banging body.

Her body is goals, she mostly does bikini and nude modelling, but with a body like that, it's easy to tell why.

Anyway, her body, her nudity. Y'all should just appreciate the beauty and move on, it's nothing to get caught up over undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by phemmyfour: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2018
safarigirl:
I follow herd on IG, babe has a banging body.

Her body is goals, she mostly does bikini and nude modelling, but with a body like that, it's easy to tell why.

Anyway, her body, her nudity. Y'all should just appreciate the beauty and move on, it's nothing to get caught up over undecided
just like that
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by safarigirl(f): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2018
phemmyfour:
just like that
okay, you can jerk off with it and then move on undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by Espada10: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2018
safarigirl:
okay, you can jerk off with it and then move on undecided
with the way you are salivating over another womans body..my bet is actually on you jerking and fingering yourself off her....some many dykes hiding under the umbrella of sisterhood solidarity
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by Samiceman: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2018
jakeFrost:
i don't blame you cos it seems foolishness runs in your family
Baba, your number no dey go again... Text me on Whatsapp abeg
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by Samiceman: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2018
kingem:
I wonder oo, I even visited the source but still nothing. The person no try at all
Re: Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo by jakeFrost: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Samiceman:
Baba, your number no dey go again... Text me on Whatsapp abeg
pikin, i no dey whatapp again

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Puts Her ‘perfect’ Boobies On Display / She’s Too Beautiful For The Role: Nigerians React To Photos Of Bbnaija’s Nengi.. / A Clue To Usher's Roots!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.