Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (21212 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nairalanders sorry for not giving you all updates since then.

Im always busy now during the day I go to work some nights, I take my mom to Clinix Healthcare for dialysis.

Please if you see this post don't ignore it any amount you can support us with, will go a long way thanks.

This is what I posted on Facebook my Facebook name is Johnson Delight Uzebbaonuan my Instagram is imjdelight

DEAR ALL, KINDLY READ, DONATE AND SHARE.

My Mother needs N12M for a kidney transplant in India. ( We have 1m Naira donated by Mr. Governor of Edo state)

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local council Edo state, a 48years old woman from Edo state was diagnosed of end stage rena failure ( kidney disease) around April last year. She is a single mother of one. Now she has her only child for survival. She has been going for dialysis since April last year. Each dialysis cost around N43,000 to N100,000 plus injections and sometimes blood transfusion. (twice a week)

She was told by her Dr at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH that the only lasting solution for her ill health is to go for a kidney transplant. This can be done here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or India.
Please we are begging everyone to contribute even though is just N1,000.
Note: N1000 from 11000 people is eleven million Naira.
Please help save a Life.

We have all the necessary documents to backup this story. Thank you and God Almighty Bless you all Amen.
For verification, this is a link to on national newspapers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/amp/

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

I have also attached her last Dialysis receipt pls help me I been on this kidney issue for one year now.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Those who referred me to church I took her there.

Those who suggested brekete family I called them and I got tired this is their contact below.

Those who suggested daddy Freez, mehn he doesn't respond I even have his WhatsApp number he only read and no response.

KBKONLINE has not responded too since October last year.

Nairalanders pls you all can help me and also make tye story go viral.

Please help me save the life of my mother

I'm tired.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2019
@ionkidiz I can see you veiwing kindly help me in any way you can please.

@Seun
@lalastica

Cc Seun
Cc JARUS
Cc CHAIRCOVER
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique

@Seun
@JARUS
@CHAIRCOVER
@Lalasticlala
@Seun
@Rocktation
@farano
@Dominique
@Gboliwe
@r231

Please I believe I have provided enough evidence kindly help move it to front page there are people that are willing to to assist.

My state governor only gave us 1m Naira see below for evidence too.

I have also reached out to Apollo's hospital in India for the kidney transplant they have sent me the total cost and also promised to assist us in Visa processing. If any of you doubt me, I can share it here too with their contact.

On the very day, Mr Obaseki the governor of Edo state sent us 1m, I bought blood for my mum during dialysis. See receipt below

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Evangkatsoulis: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
engrj:
Good afternoon nairalanders

I am really sorry for your mom. But why go through all these for your mom?
You said in one of your threads that your Mom and dad never really cared about you. So why bother?
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

I am really sorry for your mom. But why go through all these for your mom?
You said in one of your threads that your Mom and dad never really cared about you. So why bother?

I can't watch her die in my house
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Evangkatsoulis: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
engrj:

I can't watch her die in my house
Ok o. U get heart sha.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Ok o. U get heart sha.

Smile.

My mum n dad nor do well before I no but Dem dey regret am now. My mother don beg me uncountable times mehn I have no choice than to help her back to life.

The truth is if she die now e go still pain me well well above all like five doctors don assured me say she will be fine after the transplant cus she is still young.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by imegi: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
why don't you donate your own kidney¿

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by imegi: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
becos i am thinking you want to buy a new kidney with d 12m
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
imegi:
becos i am thinking you want to buy a new kidney with d 12m

I'm not buying kidney oh I want to donate for her the 12m is for the transplant.

I will soon upload the invoice from Apollo's hospital in India where she want to go for the transplant.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by imegi: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
engrj:

I'm not buying kidney oh I want to donate for her the 12m is for the transplant.

I will soon upload the invoice from Apollo's hospital in India where she want to go for the transplant.
ok, but can't you do d trans on here¿, you dey try sha
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
imegi:
ok, but can't you do d trans on here¿, you dey try sha

Mehn I wish to do am here oh but from my research so far Nigeria hospital na tria by lock oh

I go Share the be true life story here now person do transplant for LASUTH him pay 8m after the transplant Dem say no blood flow
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by imegi: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
d useless mods no go put this topic on FP, but if na "see the big snake i killed this morning" dem go put dat 1. how long must we put up with this

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by imegi: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
i'll help d way i can, if i had more, i would've given more.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
imegi:
d useless mods no go put this topic on FP, but if na "see the big snake i killed this morning" dem go put dat 1. how long must we put up with this

See the story here person do kidney transplant for LASUTH Dem make mistake in it

FOR FUNDS FOR A SECOND KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AFTER AN INSTANT
FAILED PROCEDURE AT THE LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
(LASUTH)

My name is Owofolaju Olumide Samuel, a 34 years old END STAGE RENAL
DISEASES PATIENT (ESRD), I have been with the diseases for almost 2 years
now, and I have been dialysing just to keep me alive and well. Altogether, I and
my immediate family have spent over N2m ($5,600) on dialysis for this period, this
includes 3 times a week session of dialysis and drugs to boost blood and
control my High Blood Pressure.
We were adviced to consult the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital
(LASUTH) for further diagnostics which we did around January 2017, we were
adviced to go for a kidney transplant and was convinced that LASUTH could handle
such a delicate surgery. We were given an estimate of N8m (Eight Million Naira)
which we subsequently ran all round to get. We paid the sum of N8m (Eight
Millon Naira - ($22,000) ) around February 2017 and waited for the pre-transplant work-up
My mum was to be the donor, but along the way, she was found to be unfit,
then my mother-in- law came forward and we matched correctly, this is
according to the Doctors doing the work-up. Though the process was delayed
that it took (February-October 2017) for them to prepare us for the transplant
surgery and all this while, cost of dialysis kept rising.
Finally, we had the surgery on October 13 th 2017 , with all the long awaited
period of preparation, with all the expensive test that ran into millions and all
the emotional and psychological trauma of going through dialysis, its came out
unsuccessful, reason been, HYPER-ACUTE REJECTION, no blood flow to new
graft.
So many questions begging for answers like what was done to salvage the
situation as promised before we made payment? What could be done so I
don’t be on the losing end? How do I appeal for funds without the prestigious
LASUTH name propping up? Can we have a break-down of our balance so I can
continue to fund my dialysis from there? In this 21 st century, rate of rejections
is less than 1percent as there are drugs to rescue such emergency situation as
am aware none was administered.
Now am back to dialysis, no remedy from the LASUTH, no plan B, just apologies
from the team of transplant doctors which I have to accept due to a signed
consent form.

Source
https://www.gofundme.com/olumides-kidney-transplant
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by imegi: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
have you created a gofundme acct¿ and i tink u r on d wrong platform, try twitter,instagram,facebook ,but if the topic can get to FP...

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lalasticlala please do the needful. This OP up here has tried enough. God, where are we heading to in this country?
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
imegi:
have you created a gofundme acct¿ and i tink u r on d wrong platform, try twitter,instagram,facebook ,but if the topic can get to FP...

This is the GoFundMe

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life

My Facebook username is Johnson Delight Uzebbaonuan I have share a lot of it pls nairalanders you can add me up and share the story too

My Instagram is imjdelight
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Obi411:
Lalasticlala please do the needful. This OP up here has tried enough. God, where are we heading to in this country?
Thank you so much
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by blackslayer: 12:20am On Apr 20, 2019
open a gofundme......you will get the help you need and i am assuming this is genuine, otherwise if this is fake KARMA will visit you!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by blackslayer: 1:09am On Apr 20, 2019
i was looking at some of the dates on your receipt....seems you've been on this issue since last year june? almost a year now and yet all the help you need is not forthcoming? this is so sad!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by blackslayer: 1:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Bro just be patient....i am also trying to ask some folks to donate so i can send the money at once...unfortunately there will be bank transfer charges from abroad so the money received will be less after fees.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
blackslayer:
open a gofundme......you will get the help you need and i am assuming this is genuine, otherwise if this is fake KARMA will visit you!

Thank you for your concern and kind words

This is a gofund he set up please use it

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Monkeypox: 80 Cases Confirmed In 12 Countries / Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos ) / Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.