Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (21357 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
THIS WAS THE STORY BEFORE
Dear Nairaland, please come to my aid I beg you all.

My mum is going blind.
I'm her only child and I'm helpless.

It started with diabetes which leads to partial blindness now about to be blind completely if nothing is done on time.

We have spent all we have, now she has been refer to Eye Foundation around G.R.A Lagos state.

I Base in Lagos, while my mum and my step dad Base in Benin Edo state, my mum is always alone except when my step dad is back from work.
If my mum should go blind now, it's going to be very tough for me to handle.

Please help me out in anyway you can.
She will come to Lagos soon for the treatment, though I was the one that actually delayed her coming to enable me get a better accommodation which I have done.

If you need any prove I'm ready to provide.
@Seun.
@Lalasticala please help me to move this post to front page, it's ugent please thank you God Bless You All.

NOW SHE'S ON DIALYSIS MACHINE.

She was diagnosed of Chronic Kidney Disease CKD around April this year.
And ever since then she's has been going for dialysis.
Dialysis is very expensive.

Now she needs to go for a transplant.
Cost of it is N12,000,000 (N12M)
Please kindly support us with any amount please I'm begging you all. Any help you can rendered is welcome.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

My phone number: +2348-0649-45586

Thank you and God Bless You.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Updated as at August 28 2018

I have attached some of her test results and some receipts on the comments section if you read through.

Please kindly help me.
She only have me left for survival.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
engrj:

My mum is going blind.

It started with diabetes which leads to partial blindness now about to be blind completely if nothing is done on time.

We have spent all we have, now she has been refer to Eye Foundation around G.R.A Lagos state.

I Base in Lagos, while my mum and my step dad Base in Benin Edo state, my mum is always alone except when my step dad is back from work.

She will come to Lagos soon for the treatment, though I was the one that actually delayed her coming to enable me get a better accommodation which I have done.

Mr. Seun.
And Lalasticala please help me to move this post to front page, it's ugent please thank you God Bless You All.

What is her treatment plan? Is she billed for surgery?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by itiswell247: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
engrj:

My mum is going blind.

Mr. Seun.
And Lalasticala please help me to move this post to front page, it's ugent please thank you God Bless You All.

@OP, there is nothing. God can not do, use this link and contact Servant Vic of CCT deliverance Ministries, he ministers deliverance and healing through phone:
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by itiswell247: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
engrj:

My mum is going blind.

Mr. Seun.

@OP, there is nothing. God can not do, use this link and contact Servant Vic of CCT deliverance Ministries, he ministers deliverance and healing through phone:

https://www.nairaland.com/2644906/list-deliverance-ministries-nigeria

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
itiswell247:

https://www.nairaland.com/2644906/list-deliverance-ministries-nigeria

When you need to fix your car, you forget there is nothing God cannot do and you rush to the Mechanic. When it gets to human life you carry your useless hypocrisy.

My friend gerraraheremehn!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Gboliwe:

Not yet.
She will be coming to Lagos before end of this month.
I have bn to the Hospital (Eye Foundation around GRA) here in Lagos where she was recommended to.
I am just scared and confused. Cus we have never experience this before.
Thanks.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by itiswell247: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gboliwe:

When you need to fix your car, you forget there is nothing God cannot do and you rush to the Mechanic. When it gets to human life you carry your useless hypocrisy.

My friend gerraraheremehn!

oK Sir, get in hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Good morning I'm still in need of help for my mum.

I have taken her to Eye Foundation yesterday, and the doctor said she will need to under go an eye surgery.
I will post the update here by 9am. Today.

Please help my mother before she goes blind completely.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Update.

Good Day Nairalanders hope your day is going fine.

Please I need help for my sick mother.
I don't know if i can solicit for financial help here for the treatment of my mum. I'm her only child, and her predicament is beyond what she and I can handle.

2yrs ago, she was diagnosed of diabetes which have affected her eyes badly, according to the Dr. She equally have a heart failure and Edema. Though the heart problem, diabetes and the Edema have been reduce to a minimal level.
The major problem now is her sight, she can't see clearly now & it's getting worse daily.
So she was recommend to Eye Foundation Hospital at GRA Ikeja Lagos state.

I took her to the Eye Foundation Hospital yesterday, and the Dr. That attended to her after some series of test was conducted on her, said there are so much damages on her eyes, hence she needs urgent surgery and if nothing is done fast she may go blind.
Please I don't want my mum to go blind, she is too young to experience such. It will affect me in life badly. There is no body to carry her around. It will affect her work. (she is a civil servant still have 10 to 15yrs of service before she will retired.)
Please I'm begging help me in any way you can.

I'm not married yet, I'm self employed my business is not big enough to foot the medical bills.
From what I gathered about the surgery, and the remaining test is that it will cost close to a million.

Help Me. my phone no 08080290561

God Bless You.

I have attached some paid receipt as evidence even her card also. but the 1ook have not been paid.

5 Shares

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Gboliwe:

Update About my mother's health.

Please mode don't ban me, this is about my mother's life. Thank you.

Good evening Nairalanders.

Please I need help for my sick mother.
Mr. Seun please permit me to solicit for financial help here for the treatment of my mum. I'm her only child, and her predicament is beyond what she and I can handle.

2years ago, she was diagnosed of diabetes which have affected her eyes badly, according to the Dr. She equally have a heart failure and Edema. Though the heart problem, diabetes and the Edema have been reduce to a minimal level.

The major problem now is her sight, she can't see clearly now & it's getting worse daily.
So she was recommend to Eye Foundation Hospital at GRA Ikeja Lagos state.

I took her to the Eye Foundation Hospital on 25 April 2018, and the Dr. That attended to her after some series of test was conducted on her, said there are so much damages on her eyes, hence she needs urgent surgery and if nothing is done fast she may go blind.

Please I don't want my mum to go blind, she is too young to experience such. It will affect me in life badly. There is no body to carry her around. It will affect her work. (she is a civil servant still have 10 to 15yrs of service before she will retired.)
Please I'm begging help me in any way you can.
I'm not married yet, I'm self employed my business is not big enough to foot the medical bills.
From what I gathered about the surgery, and the remaining test is that it will cost close to a million.
Help Me.
God Bless You.
I have attached some paid receipt as evidence even her card also. but the 100k have not been paid.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by imagrg(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2018
Why not take her to a place in Edo State called Organ. It is close to Benin City. It is an Eye Clinic with expert Doctors. Cheaper bill

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2018
I am sorry about your mother's sight. I cannot say I know how you feel, I can only imagine it and my imagination of your situation is pretty sad.

With your collaboration, we can work round and thru this.

I will request the phone number of Dr Okonkwo. Please keep it handy.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2018
Gboliwe:
I am sorry about your mother's sight. I cannot say I know how you feel, I can only imagine it and my imagination of your situation is pretty sad.

Please send me a private mail. My username2503atgmaildotcom. With your collaboration, we can work round and thru this.

I will request the phone number of Dr Okonkwo. Please keep it handy.

Thanks So Much Sir./Ma. I have send you a Mail.
I will make sure I get the Dr. Okonkwo Phone No today and send to you.
Good morning.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
imagrg:
Why not take her to a place in Edo State called Organ. It is close to Benin City. It is an Eye Clinic with expert Doctors. Cheaper bill

Thank you.

I was not aware of this Organ before now.
But I just confirm from my mum now she said yes she was told about it but never knew it will be cheaper compare to Eye Foundation.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2018
engrj:

Thanks So Much Sir./Ma. I have send you a Mail.
I will make sure I get the Dr. Okonkwo Phone No today and send to you.
Good morning.

I haven't seen your mail
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Gboliwe:

I haven't seen your mail
I just saw this now.

I have resend the mail and th Dr. Okonkwo phone number as requested please sir/Ma you can check your email again.

Thanks so much God Bless You.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
engrj:

I just saw this now.

I have resend the mail and th Dr. Okonkwo phone number as requested please sir/Ma you can check your email again.

Thanks so much God Bless You.

No mail Sir.

Maybe you should go through NL, I will reply as soon as I get the notification
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Gboliwe:

No mail Sir.

Maybe you should go through NL, I will reply as soon as I get the notification

Ok Sir.
Can you please send me a text on this phone no o8o8o2 nine 0 five 6 1 let me send you the Dr. no?
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
engrj:

Ok Sir.
Can you please send me a text on this phone no o8o8o2 nine 0 five 6 1 let me send you the Dr. no?

Mail sent via NL. Kindly reply
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Gboliwe:

Mail sent via NL. Kindly reply
Ok sir.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by ojesimpson: 5:22am On Apr 30, 2018
The thief is back
PhilipDatashare:
Get the Cheapest and most durable Data Plan from A Reliable seller with 24/7 Customer Service with high prestige and confidence. and
I sell recharge card of all network
7GB = ₦2000
14GB = ₦3000
Validity:3months 90days
�ETISALAT DATA
1GB= ₦700
4GB = ₦1000
4.5GB = ₦1500
8GB = ₦2000
14GB = ₦3000
Validity:1months 30days
� AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE​
1.5GB = ₦700
3.5GB =₦1000
8.5GB = ₦2000
15GB = ₦3000
�GLO DATA BUNDLE​
2GB = ₦600
4.5GB = ₦1000
9.5GB = ₦2000
15GB = ₦3000
To check bundle balance​​
MTN = * 461*2#
ETISALAT= * 229*9#
GLO = * 127*0#
AIRTEL = * 123*10#
DsTv 1M #3,700.
4M #5,500. Gotv 1M #1,650.
4M #2,100. 9M #3,900.
TV
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Premiumwriter: 6:38pm On May 01, 2018
ojesimpson:
The thief is backTV
thanks bro. I almost wanted to contact him.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2018
Good evening all.

Thanks so much for the help so far.
May Almighty God Bless you all in Jesus Name Amen.

You all have given my mum and I more hope in life thank you.

This is the update about my mother's health.
The test result and the brake down of what needs to be done again.

Though I don't really understand everything written on it, if there is any Dr. Here please help me with a better explanations.
I need all the help you can render thank you all May God Bless and protect us all In Jesus Name Amen.

2 Shares

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2018
Please people of God help me my mother is here with me in the house dying slowly.
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44
Please kindly move this post to front page please help me. Don't let my mother die. I beg you help me I believe there is till away out of this.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2018
Somebody pls help me. Dr. Advice me I return her to hospital she Is not suppose to be home. Help me Pls I cant even sleep.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Yem0350: 10:18am On May 03, 2018
OCT of #100,000 is too costly. There are places in Lagos where OCT are being done for 40k.
God will visit your mum with healing IJN

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by suco01(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2018
I wish your mum quick recovery. i will advice you to take her to sam ethan Air Force base @ PWD hospital reason is my Grand mother almost lost her 2 sight @ a private hospital in yaba if not for a good Samaritan that told us to use the Air Force base hospital which we were directed to the optic section she would have lost her sight and their service is relatively cheap both in operation and drugs.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2018
suco01:
I wish your mum quick recovery. i will advice you to take her to sam ethan Air Force base @ PWD hospital reason is my Grand mother almost lost her 2 sight @ a private hospital in yaba if not for a good Samaritan that told us to use the Air Force base hospital which we were directed to the optic section she would have lost her sight and their service is relatively cheap both in operation and drugs.

Oh thank you so much i will work on it too
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2018
Yem0350:
OCT of #100,000 is too costly. There are places in Lagos where OCT are being done for 40k.
God will visit your mum with healing IJN

Amen
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by dominique(f): 4:36pm On May 03, 2018
Whoa! Approximately one million for a procedure, that's a lot. Surely there are cheaper options that are yet to be explored. NAF hospital is a very short distance to GRA, it shouldn't be too tasking to take her there. I pray she gets healed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients / What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite / All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.