Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites (1185 Views)

How Does This Juvenile Blog Go From Here: Your Advice Is Needed / Only For Webmasters On Nairaland / Bloggers Advice Is Needed Urgently Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites by 9aiboard: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Does anyone one here know how I can convert my site @ https://priceurb.com into a commercial site where ppl can buy and sell..please
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites by webapi: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
post=66563825:
Does anyone one here know how I can convert my site @ https://priceurb.com into a commercial site where ppl can buy and sell..please

I can help you do it... Call me on 08170672230
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites by javascriptDev: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
To be able to help you, you should probably drop more details on what exactly your going to be the goods/services to be bought or sold.

Send me a mail with some additional description via timothymaxwell149@gmail.com and I will freely guide you through the process or help you set it up if you are able to pay for the services
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites by 9aiboard: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
javascriptDev:
To be able to help you, you should probably drop more details on what exactly your going to be the goods/services to be bought or sold.

Send me a mail with some additional description via timothymaxwell149@gmail.com and I will freely guide you through the process or help you set it up if you are able to pay for the services

Like that Amazon has or close to it
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites by webapi: 3:12am On Apr 10, 2018
post=66574317:

Call or text i will help you with it 08170672230
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites by javascriptDev: 6:30am On Apr 10, 2018
post=66574317:

all right drop me ur mail address.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites by 9aiboard: 6:04am On Apr 12, 2018
javascriptDev:
all right drop me ur mail address.

Will contact you

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Web Design Proposal. / The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! / Please Let Me Know Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.