Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/18 (429 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/18 by dallyemmy: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
CEV – Zec 4:6 So the angel explained that it was the following message of the LORD to Zerubbabel: I am the LORD All-Powerful. So don’t depend on your own power or strength, but on my Spirit.
Zec 4:7 Zerubbabel, that mountain in front of you will be leveled to the ground. Then you will bring out the temple’s most important stone and shout, “God has been very kind.”

A. NAME
” Who art thou, O great mountain? ”
Every mountain has a name. To fight properly for your destiny, you have to know the name of the mountain in front of you. When there is a knock on your door – you ask who is there? if you are told that someone took something belonging to you – you ask – who? “Who” is more important that “Where” and you usually even know where when you know the “Who”!

1. Thank you Jesus because your name is greater than any other name!
2. Every “WHO” standing against my destiny – I command you to fail in the name of Jesus.
3. In every area of my life that the enemy has been hiding through anonymity – EXPOSE!
4. Every MYSTERIOUS and unidentified “caller” and demonic organisms in my life causing me pain! Lord – reveal them and burn them!
5. Shine your light Lord! Shine your light and let there be no hiding place for the works of darkness in my life.

IDENTIFICATION OF NAMES
Barrenness
Exo 23:25 If you worship me, the LORD your God, I will bless you with food and water and take away all your sicknesses.
Exo 23:26 In your land no woman will have a miscarriage or be without children. I will give you long lives.

6. Daddy, I commit to worship and follow you for the rest of my life. I will please and worship you – let me never lack.
7. From today, from here – no one connected to us shall be barren or fruitless.
8. We agree according to your word, every sickness represented here and now – Take it AWAY! LORD, TAKE IT AWAY!
8. Every power that cuts short dreams, purposes and lives before maturity, we cut you short now in Jesus name.

WRONG DIAGNOSIS
9. Confusion is a spirit. In every area of my life where confusion is reigning – Lord, sort me out – CLEARLY AND QUICKLY

B. CLARITY AS TO SIZE – Size does not matter
” Who art thou, O GREAT MOUNTAIN? ”

1Sa 17:3 The Philistines lined up on one hill and the Israelites on another, with a valley between them.
1Sa 17:4 A man named Goliath, from the city of Gath, came out from the Philistine camp to challenge the Israelites. He was over nine feet tall
1Sa 17:5 and wore bronze armor that weighed about 125 pounds and a bronze helmet.
1Sa 17:6 His legs were also protected by bronze armor, and he carried a bronze javelin slung over his shoulder.

10. I refuse to be intimidated. I refuse to bow to your CV. All Goliaths in my life, I know your name – It does not matter what you are Oh mountain, No matter the size. I DON’T CARE. You will not destroy me! I will overcome you.

Huge and Daunting – “Can these dry bones live?”
Eze 37:2 He led me all around the valley, and I could see that there were very many bones and that they were very dry.
Eze 37:3 He said to me, “Mortal man, can these bones come back to life?” I replied, “Sovereign LORD, only you can answer that!”

11. I RECEIVE THE FAITH FOR THE UNCOMMON.
12. There are things that man can do for me and claim credit it for, Lord, do much more than that
– In all that concerns me – be SOVEREIGN. SHOW YOUR ALMIGHTINESS
13. Lord Jesus, before the end of this year – SURPRISE ME!

Samarian famine – Even if the windows of heaven were open?
2Ki 7:1 Elisha answered, “Listen to what the LORD says! By this time tomorrow you will be able to buy in Samaria ten pounds of the best wheat or twenty pounds of barley for one piece of silver.”
2Ki 7:2 The personal attendant of the king said to Elisha, “That can’t happen—not even if the LORD himself were to send grain at once!” “You will see it happen, but you won’t get to eat any of the food,” Elisha replied.

14. Lord, Use me as an example to confound the whole world! Surprise the World through my testimony.
15. I will not only see. I will not only hear about it. I will be the first partaker.
16. Before now, I tend to come to the breakthrough party late, from today I will be the first to arrive!

COURAGE
17. I receive the boldness to confront every mountain in my life!
18. My Father, it is written that Righteous shall be as bold as a lion – I reject fear in the name of Jesus.

1Sa 17:36 I have killed lions and bears, and I will do the same to this heathen Philistine, who has defied the army of the living God.

19. God of testimonies – fight for me, fight with me and fight through me!
20. In the name of Jesus, I , (insert your name) will never fail again!

C. EFFECT – WHAT MOUNTAINS DO
” BEFORE ZERUBBABEL thou shalt become a plain ”

Mountains are effective because they block progress and movement forward! You are fine if you are not interested in moving forward. The day you choose to move forward the mountain becomes active.

BLOCKADE – SAMARIAN FAMINE
2Ki 6:24 Some time later King Benhadad of Syria led his entire army against Israel and laid siege to the city of Samaria.
2Ki 6:25 As a result of the siege the food shortage in the city was so severe that a donkey’s head cost eighty pieces of silver, and half a pound of dove’s dung cost five pieces of silver.

21. Every siege standing before my progress, I command it removed in Jesus name.
22. Every siege against my financial freedom – be uprooted
23. Every siege against by spiritual life and destiny – I command the hand of the Lord and the fire Heaven to consume you.

BLOCKED TUBES – YOU ARE TRYING AND NO RESULT
24. Every blockade stopping the flow of grace, power and favor to my business, ministry and conception of ideas – destroy them Lord
25. FRUSTRATION – MOVE! IN THE NAME OF JESUS

D. NO MOUNTAIN IS INSURMOUNTABLE
Zec 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel THOU SHALT BECOME A PLAIN.

26. I speak in the name of Jesus – REPITITIVE FAILURE AND MISSING OF OPPORTUNITIES – become HISTORY
27. I speak in the name of Jesus – ALL SELF DESTRUCTIVE HABITS – be UPROOOTED
28. I speak in the name of Jesus – I WILL LAUGH LAST!

E. TESTIMONIES ARE SWEET AND THEY ARE BY GRACE
Other versions – Zec 4:7
GNB – You will rebuild the Temple, and as you put the last stone in place, the people will shout, ‘Beautiful, beautiful!’
CEV- Then you will bring out the temple’s most important stone and shout, “God has been very kind.”

29. Lord, every remaining missing Puzzle in my life – fill it in and give me a testimony! Give me a voice!
30. Let it be said that God has been kind to me! Let the effect of Grace be seen in my life
31. “ogun ti oluwa ba ti se – ko ni gberi mo” – Lord let your grace give me permanent rest!

Bonus prayer point
IMMUNITY
Exo 9:4 I will make a distinction between the animals of the Israelites and those of the Egyptians, and no animal that belongs to the Israelites will die.

32. Lord immunize me against failure. Daddy, draw a ” sharp” line between me, my family, my ministry, my business and the works of my hands and FRUSTRATION. Keep us far apart! PERMANENTLY AND FOREVER.
God bless you as you prayed!

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/18 by dallyemmy: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Tuesday, April 10, 2018) - The Benefits of Mountains

1.Thank you, Father, for every challenge confronting me right now, because you said in all things I should give thanks.

2.Thank you, Father because I know, that my light afflictions, which are but for a moment, shall work for me, a far greater and eternal weight of glory.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, according to your word, let all things, positive and negative, work together for my good, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, use every challenge in my life to draw me closer to you, spiritually, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, with every challenge, break and remould me, and make me stronger, to face and overcome greater battles, ahead, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, turn all my challenges to testimonies that will bring great joy to me and my loved ones, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every mountain confronting me become the stepping stone to my promotion and breakthroughs, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every challenge and persecution against the body of Christ, bring great revival and victory to your church, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every valley in my life be filled, let every mountain be levelled, and let every crooked and rough places be made straight and plane, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, turn every challenge confronting Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, into big testimonies, today, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit / Must Read: The Faith Healers- James Randi / She Didn't Know She Was Married: Life Marriage Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.