Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

T-shirts You Should Avoid When Going On A Date - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / T-shirts You Should Avoid When Going On A Date (930 Views)

What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? / Plain Round Neck T-shirts Available / Shiloh 2017 T Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T-shirts You Should Avoid When Going On A Date by Colossusgist(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Every guy has a go-to date outfit: a nice pressed shirt, a blazer, or a button-down that shows your "adventurous" side. That's fine. But when it's hot out, all of that should be kicked out. The key thing to worry about is just staying cool in the heat. Also, let's face it — you'll probably be pretty nervous. Those two combined can turn into a pretty sweaty time.

So ditch your "typical" outfit and go as simple as possible: a plain, high-quality T-shirt. Think it's too casual and won't make an impression? Think again. Not only will you keep cool, but in the eyes of the opposite sex you'll look cool too. We call that a win-win.....

[b]Source - [/b]http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/04/t-shirts-you-should-avoid-when-going-on.html

Re: T-shirts You Should Avoid When Going On A Date by chukxie(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2018
When I used to date, I made it a rule of thumb never to wear T-shirts to dates. Long sleeves shirts were my favourites when having a date at a restaurant. For dates at cinemas or parks, collared polos (especially striped ones) were my favourites. There's something masculinely appealing in a sweet-smelling guy in a pair of straight-cut Dockers/ Tommy...chinos, a complimentary coloured polo top and a pair of equally complimentary coloured loafers, with a nice Movado watch on his l left wrist and one or two accessories on his right wrist.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Lagos Girls Use So Much Make Up / Buy Affordable And Long Lasting Perfumes / Clear Spots, Pimples, Dark Under Lap, Armpit Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.