Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian & Ghanaian Women Are Dream Killers – Counsellor George Lutterodt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian & Ghanaian Women Are Dream Killers – Counsellor George Lutterodt (382 Views)

Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian & Ghanaian Women Are Dream Killers – Counsellor George Lutterodt by bamangar: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Controversial Ghanaian counsellor, George Lutterodt is in the news again for stating that Ghanaian and Nigerian women are dream killers according to a research he conducted in 2017.
The counselor who made an appearance on the late night satirical show, Tonight starring Andrew Tandoh Adote on Joy Prime also insisted that the Nigerian and Ghanaian women “are the most cause of the death of sexual death in the life of men.”
He stated: “This year I was trying to do a global research and that is when we found out that Ghanaian women, Nigerian women are dream killers and they are the most cause of the death of sexual death in the life of men in Ghana. If you meet a Ghanaian woman, a Nigerian woman, you will easily die in bed.

But if you meet anybody from East African coast, you will ask God, ‘Why did you create me here in this country,’ they don’t stress men, they distress men. Ghanaian women stress men. And even when you are enjoying the act, they will ask you, will you marry me.”
Counselor Lutterodt who is not new to controversy also maintained that “every wife must produce stress in the life of her husband,” for the survival of the union.

“Mistresses are not supposed to be married. Because they miss stress, they miss your stress. Wives give stress and every wife must produce stress in the life of a husband.

If your wife is not producing stress your marriage will die. Because if you are not producing stress, how will the mistresses get job to do. You have to create job for the boys,” he stated.

http://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/ghanaian-and-nigerian-women-are-dream-killers-id7856466.html
Re: Nigerian & Ghanaian Women Are Dream Killers – Counsellor George Lutterodt by HeWrites(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian & Ghanaian Women Are Dream Killers – Counsellor George Lutterodt by MhizzAJ(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian & Ghanaian Women Are Dream Killers – Counsellor George Lutterodt by hisgrace090: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nigerian woman will be like, your now on top of me enjoying me, what will be my reward?

Let's settle it before we continue.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Left Her N850k A Month Job In The UK With Bf Plans To Relocate / Researchers Identify ‘male Contraceptive Pill’ That Stops Sperm / Brain Teaser Of Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.