Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) (26668 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Sochi, Russia (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by rickyrex(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nah this same buhari dey wear for the past four days now.is he saving his wardrobe allowance for campaign
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
So you couldn't make a comment about buhari without insulting the people of Edo-state ?
And you think you are not a savage dog ?
Christianity in african societies has turned africans into savages.
I really think the white people who brought christianity didn't do us any good, this type of racist behaviour towards fellow africans for not adhering to the religion of the white man !? What type of slavery is in your head ?
Even real christianity doesn't accept your type of behaviour.

Troublemaker007:

Honestly it makes me wonder if he is truly a Fulani man or from Edo State. His flying hobby is way too much.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by chinoxstock: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
einsteine:

It will be a landslide victory for him.

In Nigeria these days, voters over estimate their own importance.

Politicians underestimate voters. Nigerians are wiser now. Buhari is going home..
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by thunderbabs: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Crocky23:
When he returns Yusuf will go, and when Yusuf returns Buhari will go.
The greatest calamity to ever fall on Nigeria has been the Buhari and Abacha family.

You shld be called Prophet Dr Crocky23 grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by onatisi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
the way and manner buhari will be so disgraced
he wont even think of leaving daura again once he is sent back there .
we know their plans , we know they are planning a massive onsluaght against the social media and to start arresting social media opposition activists . we are waiting for them

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by Printerscanner: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Crocky23:
The greatest calamity to ever fall on Nigeria has been the Buhari and Abacha family.

Did you see the picture of beautiful and pregnant Zahra Buhari-Indimi radiant and shinning. Patience Jonathan died and resurrected on the 8th day in a German hospital while Buhari is still doing wonders with Aisha in the other room. Whom God has blessed, no idiot can curse.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by Awoofawo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad Don't real know what to say about this yeye man again sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Him matter don't pesin to dey put for mouth undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by poseidon12: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Anytime he is sneaking out for medical treatment abroad, they schedule 'official' engagement to deceive Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by bedspread: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Crocky23:
And I see him going the Abacha way... pmb will not accend ASO rock 2019
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by shady45(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Check out more exciting stories @ www.ekkyblog.com
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by ospido: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
When the first batch of Chibok girls were released by Boko Haram,PMB travelled same day to London for medical tourism.
When the second batch were released he again travelled same day to London for medical tourism.
Now he has travelled again to London for the same reason immediately after declaring his intention to run for a second term in office.

THE TRICK is let Nigerians be busy with unnecessary debates and forget the real reason why he keeps travelling to London.

Q.E.D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
kenonze:
Save journey

The Looters dont understand the kind of man u are.
I see pains in their frustration.
Four more years to deprive them oxygen.
Reno omokiri exile continues

Really? I hope you won't shout they poisoned him?

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by Okoh2598: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Those who are saying all this bad things about Mr president can't govern thire home to talk of a nation like Nigeria.Carry goooo Mr PMB 2019
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by popsyleo1: 2:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Tax payer's money
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by psp2pc(m): 3:22am On Apr 10, 2018
insult to this man is too much, and for this reason I will vote for him so haters and GEJ patronizers can go and fvxking hang themselves.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by salvo18: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2018
What do u want him to do? D cabal wants d presidency Bubu wants to live! He has shown d zombies in his dumbo body language to vote him @ dere peril
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Mogidi:
Going to Britain.
Probably to seek permission from the British government.
Permission and support.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by izaray(f): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Honestly it makes me wonder if he is truly a Fulani man or from Edo State. His flying hobby is way too much.
Lol, do you mean this way, like an Edo State witch cheesy

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by Troublemaker007(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
izaray:

Na you know o grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
I think your familly is a bastard familly. Your mother had to have sucked statn's d.i.ck to produce a bastard like you.
You and all your familly are cursed barbarians.
Bastard. You people will never amount to anything in life.
People ask themselves why the north rules and people say the northerners are illiterates.
Well I have to admit that the southerners except the Edoid people, are mostly bastards and jealous barbarians.
Look at all the name calling these guys are giving to a people, just out of jealousy for Edo history.
Why in hell did such a powerful kingdom have to end up in a country full of bastards ?
Anyway, I know these trolling you guys are doing are making my people more united.
There is no south, you guys are bastards and barbarians. I would rather unite with the north than unite with sickening bastards like you.

izaray:
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by izaray(f): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
prolog2:
I think your familly is a bastard familly. Your mother had to have sucked statn's d.i.ck to produce a bastard like you.
You and all your familly are cursed barbarians.
Bastard. You people will never amount to anything in life.
See this big fool, be taking social media things serious, like your whole life depends on it idi....ot

I return all you yaff said up there, back to ur generation in double folds you bitch
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
You insult my people and you think I should just laugh ?
I think you fool, you needn to take things a little bit more serious.
It is real human beings whom you are insulting !
If you are not taking statements in social media so serious then why don't you insult your own parents on social media ?
Why don't you say your dad is pimping your mom or your mom is pimping your dad ?
Bastard !

izaray:
See this big fool, be taking social media things serious, like your whole life depends on it idi....ot
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For United Kingdom, AFP Reporter Troll Him(Video) by izaray(f): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
prolog2:
You insult my people and you think I should just laugh ?
I think you fool, you needn to take things a little bit more serious.
It is real human beings whom you are insulting !
If you are not taking statements in social media so serious then why don't you insult your own parents on social media ?
Why don't you say your dad is pimping your mom or your mom is pimping your dad ?
Bastard !

Grow up boy, and stop carrying social media matter upanda on ur head like gala and coke cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices / Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.