Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. (7071 Views)

Estate Land In Sangotedo For Sale @5.3m / 450 Hectares Of Land @ Sangotedo For Sale With C Of O (5 Mins Drive From Ajah) / Platinum Park Estate, Magboro @ N 1 MILLION PER PLOT, Subscribe Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 12:48am On May 13, 2010
210 Plots of land for sale at Sangotedo for sale at 1.5 million per plot.

Title: Gazetted

A well planned survey plan encompassing the whole plots.

Along a newly constructed road beside Crown Estate

Walking distance from Fountain Springville estate where a plot is being sold for 13.4M per plot at the moment
confirm from http://www.hfpfsv.com/pricing.htm (HFP phase 3)

The land is covered by Mopo Onibeju Gazette not Okun Mopo Akinlade

Opposite Lekki Monastery Church.

Dry land no need sand filling

All documents relation to the land intact.

For futher enquiries call Arike on 08033248913, 07043005192
Email: turawafetty@yahoo.com
Microgenesis Properties
(Stone House Between Swiss Trade and Travels Hotels)
KM 14 Lekki Epe Express road,
By Ikota First Gate Bus stop. Lekki, Lagos

Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 8:34pm On May 14, 2010
For prospective buyer, I tried as much as possible to explain to people that, the said land is along the actual road you see on the pics, the the land advertised is the only land along the road that is not an estate, all other lands there are estate, the land is opposite the monastery church, it is covered by Mopo Onibeju Gazette and not Mopo Akinlade. Its real.

Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by eros(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2010
Still searching for the ideal property i need, can't seem to find it here.

***On to the next thread***
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 8:31pm On May 17, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 11:48pm On May 17, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 10:55pm On May 23, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 1:46pm On May 25, 2010
Still available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 10:32am On May 29, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2010
Still available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2010
Still Available.
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2010
Still available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 12:33am On Jun 22, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2010
Still available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2010
Still available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by remsky: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2010
Pls confirm still available. my number 08025240223, email is oluremi.enikanselu@total.com
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2010
Its still available, We like taking our client down for inspection before selling, because seeing what you want to buy in person and doing the necessary search from the appropriate authority before buying is always encouraged. Mail me to let me know when you will be coming down for inspection.
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by remsky: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2010
I will send somebody to do the inspection for me. text me your details.
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2010
Still Available
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by jposuagwu: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2010
Poster, look at the document you posted here for nairalanders, can you read it? Pls rescan and post. Again, your picture is showing houses along the road yet you are selling empty land. Can we see a clearer picture of the land you are selling? 180 acres, isnt it? Am waiting!
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by jposuagwu: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2010
Turawafett, its a shame that you left a simple requestion I asked in my post above and you are chasing shadow, whinning and nagging at yourself. After your epistle did you rescan and post a clear picture of your aclaimed gazette? You attempted to deceive me in your advert for a land in Okun Mopo but God did not allow you. I made a threat to report you to fellow nairalanders to beware of your sweet tongue and deceitful tendencies. On a second thought I changed my mind and allowed you to be but warned you not to post your deceitful adverts here again. But you ignored the warning and went ahead to post your sangotedo land. I noticed something wrong about your post and i gave you suggestion. You then called me and made threats before replying me. Yes, truth is unimpeachable.You posted blurred picutre for us in nairaland, but I told you to rescan and post again. I maintain that your post is fraudulent as you deliberatlely posted document that is unreadable. SHAME. Again, the land in question was deliberately not pictured because it will put a lie to your claim. No matter where the land is, it should be pictured so that we see how close it is to the road in picture.
Next time learn to tame your ill tempered and irresponsible salesmanship and endeavour to eschew shortsightedness, bitterness as well as baseless tribalistic allegation. Where is the place of tribalism in telling you that you are deceitful. If your land is genuine and your documents not fake, post a clearer picture. NAIRALANDERS, IF SHE FAILS TO POST CLEARER PICTURE, EVERYONE SHOULD AVOID HER LAND.
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by turawafett(f): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
@ jposuagwu, First like i told you, you are free to say whatever you like with your mouth, that is your problem not mine, I WILL NOT POST ANY PICTURE ASIDE THE ONE I POST HERE, you can go get a glasses if you have eyes problem, Your treat will not stop who wants to buy from buying, if i do not take my buyers to land in front of Monastery church that is when whosoever want to make a case here has one, but as long as i take you to a land there you have no case, if i post any document or pictures online its a privileged not a right, If anyone want to see my original documents my office address is online you come down to my office.

We always encourage our client to come down for inspection in person, real things speaks volume more than picture then we give you necessary papers to enable you do your inspection, we also encourage you to come down with your GPS with your surveyor  to take codinate of the land, it is after your are satisfy with your search before you make payment.

I do not have time to exchange words with you, You do not even have good knowledge of the area in question so why waste my time with you.
If you need the gazette of the area, the name of Gazette that covers the place is Mopo Onibeju, if you need a copy go to cabinet office Alausa it cost just 500 naira.

You are free to buy from estate developers along same road, diamond estate and the rest are there, you have choices, its a free world.
Re: 180 Plots Of Land For Sale At Sangotedo For Sale At 1.5 Million Per Plot. by jposuagwu: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
Turawafett,

Its now clear that you deliberately posted a blurred picture of land document. The question then is how are we sure the documents are not fake? Telling me to go to Alausa to check for Mopo Onibeju is not the issue. The issue is that you have something to hide that is why you wasted your time to post a blurred picture of those fake documents and showed a long stretch of road under construction without sparing any picture for the land in question. My advice to all: BUYERS BEWARE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEED Help On How To Write A Tenancy Quit Notice Letter / Furniture; Nothing Else! (pictures Only) / GOOD NEWS!!!! THE PROMO HAS BEEN EXTENDED... ACT FAST ACT NOW!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.