Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (50041 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by chuksonia(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=xpressng post=66571761][/quote]

I've already downloaded the PDF although I'm yet to read it, I just Hope it's really helpful Co's Seriously we guys needs to wise up,all these ladies be taking us for a full and it's about time we change the game and turn the table around!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by ovokate(f): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
I duff my hat for you o.p grin still some guys will not learn undecided

5 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by augustus175(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
My brothers. Woman matter dey one side. God give me more money!
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by frank417: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
its because you don't have money and ur lovey lovey is too much. show concern but act/talk less and spend more money on yourself and ur people make she dey see workings.. na u go run from disturbance

4 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Now I know that Susan is not really into me.
Chai... What a life. Let me keep walking.
No loitering,
No stopping,
No parking.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Mcowubaba: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2018
8. She keeps complaining about other men to you.
Does she use you as a therapist? Does she go on and on about how other men are assholes and dogs? How she can’t stand the way this guy or that guy treats her. Has she even told you how she “wishes more guys were like you?” Don’t be too hopeful. She’s actually friend zoning you you. She wishes more guys were like you, because she’d never actually date you.Why is she wishing for a guy like you, when she has you right there? It’s a platitude. She’s not that into you. When she just wants to vent about her feelings for an hour and doesn’t want to do anything sexy afterwards, dump her.

I swear I can relate to this, I turn Guidance and counsellor that year, chai
Friendzone wey I been dey, get car park
She will tell me, You are like a big brother to me, I wish I was your sister, as if me dey find sister, Kemi wherever you dey, Thunder fire you angry angry

12 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by luminouz(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Mcowubaba:
Does she use you as a therapist? Does she go on and on about how other men are assholes and dogs? How she can’t stand the way this guy or that guy treats her. Has she even told you how she “wishes more guys were like you?” Don’t be too hopeful. She’s actually friend zoning you you. She wishes more guys were like you, because she’d never actually date you.Why is she wishing for a guy like you, when she has you right there? It’s a platitude. She’s not that into you. When she just wants to vent about her feelings for an hour and doesn’t want to do anything sexy afterwards, dump her.

She will tell me, You are like a big brother to me, I wish I was your sister, as if me dey find sister, Kemi wherever you dey, Thunder fire you angry angry
Lmaooooo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by CaptainFM1: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=xpressng post=66571761][/quote]

I'm reading Neil Strauss - the game now. Please keep me copied on the PDF's.
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by donqx: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2018
hmmmm
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 11, 2018
tokrizy:
9)when you think barcelona ve got it all and you forgot u both watched Spartacus and u 4got spartans are romans and they re from the city of ROME..the result
Spartans were Greeks & never Rome

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Fitnessman(m): 1:56am On Apr 11, 2018
All these ladies though
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by NormaWilliams: 3:27am On Apr 11, 2018
TRUE
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by toprealman: 3:56am On Apr 11, 2018
xpressng:

painful ah swear. but learn never to make the same mistakes you made again.
I have learnt my lessons and I had to learn it the hard way. but now I'm a pro.
download this PDF and read meet other ladies.

search on google for

Neil Strauss - the game.pdf

download and become a pro send less, spend less, and have them drooling..
regards xpress
Nice book...share titles of other similar books
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Omallyy: 4:33am On Apr 11, 2018
xpressng:

painful ah swear. but learn never to make the same mistakes you made again.
I have learnt my lessons and I had to learn it the hard way. but now I'm a pro.
download this PDF and read meet other ladies.

search on google for

Neil Strauss - the game.pdf

download and become a pro send less, spend less, and have them drooling.
regards xpress

I experienced the same thing with my ex. I was doing all the loving and she was doing all the rubbish. And like you have said, she was always asking me for money. I didn't realize that she was using me because I felt she was a nice person. If not for my friends that told me otherwise, I probably would still have been in the relationship till now. It didn't last long though, about 2 months.

The thing is... she kinda owes me some money... I'll either make sure I collect every last penny or I torment her life with it. I actually hope she can't pay, so that I'll torment her with it angry angry angry

I've heard about Neil Strauss' book. I'm even on his email list. Is it as good as you say it is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by wristbangle: 4:38am On Apr 11, 2018
The OP's write-up pinched ladies so bad that they find it difficult to comment. The few that made shabby comments are exhibiting nauseating attitude. This is to tell you that ladies most especially the Nigeria counterparts derive pleasure in sucking several pockets.

I like where the OP mentioned the ones that would neither say YES or NO. These ones are the most dangerous financial criminals. Their pathetic pretence is worse than chameleon and can stylishly make your account go red hence black list you completely from their life.

For guys still involved in dating hungry, broke, frustrated gold digging and emotional draining ladies, abort asap. Making money legitimately pays which gives you full respect and this would give us the opportunity to settling with ladies who are contented and shares a winning mentality to build our lives.

Someone advise a guy to read Neil Strauss - The Game. I would recommend all guys to read this which will help them to becoming an alpha male.

Omallyy:

I experienced the same thing with my ex. I was doing all the loving and she was doing all the rubbish. And like you have said, she was always asking me for money. I didn't realize that she was using me because I felt she was a nice person. If not for my friends that told me otherwise, I probably would still have been in the relationship till now. It didn't last long though, about 2 months.

The thing is... she kinda owes me some money... I'll either make sure I collect every last penny or I torment her life with it. I actually hope she can't pay, so that I'll torment her with it angry angry angry

I've heard about Neil Strauss' book. I'm even on his email list. Is it as good as you say it is

Bro, u have to let go of somethings. U have already ended the fake relationship. Except if what you want to take back is your physical items which are extremely important & useful to you.
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by moonraker(m): 4:50am On Apr 11, 2018
xpressng:
Women can be confusing.
Sometimes as a man, you can waste your time pining for girls who don’t really like you all that much, while missing out on girls who adore you. It’s awful to have to confront the idea that the girl of your dreams may not actually be that into you. But if a lady gives you several of the following signs, there’s a huge probability that she’s wasting your time…

1. She replies with “I’ll let you know” or “I’ll think about it” when you make a request.
A girl that likes you doesn’t have to ‘let you know’ or think about everything. A girl that likes you will always be excited when you ask her things or make requests. We all know that when a girl says “I’ll let you know,” what you asked for always ends up not happening. So if these statements come up a lot, make an exit.

2. She always gives excuses when you want to meet her.
As a general rule: If a woman is into you, she’ll make time to hang out with you, no matter how busy she is. Even the busiest of women will put aside a day or a few hours a week to see you. If she’s always too busy for you, you should be skeptical.

3. She never texts you first.
When you’re texting and calling first and she never takes the initiative to be the first to text or call you, it’s a clear sign something is off and you may be wasting my time. If you’re making 75% effort and she’s only making 25%, it’s unfair to you and you’re being played like a fiddle. Walk away.

4. Or her replies to your texts are very brief.
If you’ve received your 10th “K” or “yup” text in a row from her, I am sorry to break it to you, but there’s nothing going on between you. Same applies if she’s always responding with emojis only. If you are not even receiving enthusiastic responses to your texts. it’s a pretty clear sign that it’s time for you to move on.

5. She never wants to come to your place yet you’ve known each other for a while.
Meeting in public is kinda fine if it’s the first date – most women prefer to meet in a public place at first just to make sure you’re not creepy or dangerous. But if she continuously insists on hanging out in public places, it’s a bad sign. She doesn’t want to get intimate with you.

6. She only texts or calls when she needs a favor.
Sometimes girls “use” guys for favors and then magically disappear when they don’t need anymore “help”. You may see it as being a cool and nice guy by helping her out, but you also have to be smart enough to recognize when “helping her” is becoming too much a pattern, you’re getting nothing in return, and she says things like, “Aww you’re so sweet and such a great friend!”

7. She avoids being alone with you.
Maybe she does make time to hang out with you but it’s always in a group setting. Even if it’s in a house, she only meets you when there are friends and other people around. It’s always in a spot where she won’t be one-on-one with you. This means she’s trying to avoid giving you the opportunity to make a move and/or she doesn’t want to lead you on.

source: https://omgvoice.com/relationships/time-wasting-girls

These are typical traits... What however you have failed to take into consideration in your write up is the fact that there are women with typical traits, just like the ones you have typed out, and then you have the extremely weird ones whose thinking faculty isnt of the norm.

Take for example the part you talked about the lady giving excuses. While it is true that if a lady wants to meet up, she will create time, one also has to take into consideration why there are so many excuses.

I dated this chick who well, gave excuses about meeting. Not that she wasnt into me, she was just the brainyack type. The one who puts career over everything. Took me time to discover that....
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Omallyy: 4:59am On Apr 11, 2018
wristbangle:
The OP's write-up pinched ladies so bad that they find it difficult to comment. The few that made shabby comments are exhibiting nauseating attitude. This is to tell you that ladies most especially the Nigeria counterparts enjoy sucking several pockets and other financial attentions.

I like where the OP mentioned the ones that would neither say YES or NO. These ones are the most dangerous financial carnivores or parasites as you can call it. Their level of pretence is worse than chameleon and can stylishly make your account go red hence black list you completely from their life.

Let's say No to hungry, broke, frustrated and serial gold diggers. Also, let's say no to over demanding and emotional draining ladies. Working hard and get settle with a lady that share same ideology with us is the best thing one should seek for.

Someone advise a guy to read Neil Strauss - The Game. I would recommend all guys to read this which will help them to becoming an alpha male.

Bro, u have to let go of somethings. U have already ended the fake relationship. Except if what you want to take back is your physical items which are extremely important & useful to you.

Yes... my money undecided I think I'll enjoy the tormenting part though... She can't hurt me and get away with it. It's actually more than 15,000 naira.
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by wilcox(m): 5:16am On Apr 11, 2018
The female folks are no where to be found on this all important thread, I thought there would've argued at least to proof this assertion wrong, but this deliberate avoidance goes to show that everything stated here is legit and substantial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by kinkybunny(f): 5:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. I will do that now bro, I learnt the hard way too, for a girl to have suddenly decided on her own that she doesn't want to be intimate with me anymore, but she can open her mouth to still be asking for financial assistance I mean that's so absurd.

you are really pained
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Boyooosa(m): 6:18am On Apr 11, 2018
The topic should be 'signs that she does not want you' not wasting your time.
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2018
moonraker:

These are typical traits... What however you have failed to take into consideration in your write up is that fact that there are women with typical traits, just like the ones you have typed out, and then you have the extremely weird ones who thinking faculty isnt of the norm.

Take for example the part you talked about the lady giving excuses. While it is true that if a lady wants to meet up, she will create time, one also has to take into consideration why some many excuses.

I dated this chick who well gave excuses about meeting. Not that she wasnt into me, she was just the brainyack type. The one who puts career over everything. Took me time to discover that....

I strongly agree with you .
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Eaugusta(f): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. It is well with us, mine deliberately blocked me on all her social medias, but I just felt I loved her so she over stretched the rope i gave to her and was still asking me for money which sometimes I just use my mind, but when I told her it was over just few days ago she thought I was joking. She's gonna keep calling me but it would be too late. These girls are wicked and heartless and they don't feel any remorse atall , just because they felt you loved them right.
Don't make it look like its one way thing when it is actually two ways. I mean guys also do these things so girls shouldn't be the topic here but human beings in general; we have both the good and the bad in both sex
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by martinlooter(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2018
I wish I can pin this article to reread again and again. Girls been playing us guys since 1498.
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by bigpicture001: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2018
elyna:
I strongly disagree.
....its in u ppl's blood to always support urself..idiot ppl

7 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Welcomme: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Omallyy:

Bro pls can you send that book to me.. Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by sylvez(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2018
xpressng:

note don't ever tell a woman you love her. the best you can do is show her. and not go sing praises.

I beg to differ, if you really want to get her without stress or spending too much whether you like her or not, just keep singing this song to her every day "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you "
Sing it for 21days and see the magic....
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Pidginwhisper: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Mcowubaba:

She will tell me, You are like a big brother to me, I wish I was your sister, as if me dey find sister, Kemi wherever you dey, [b]Thunder fire you angry angry
[/b]
Early morning swear! odiwka risky grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2018
xpressng:
Women can be confusing.
Sometimes as a man, you can waste your time pining for girls who don’t really like you all that much, while missing out on girls who adore you. It’s awful to have to confront the idea that the girl of your dreams may not actually be that into you. But if a lady gives you several of the following signs, there’s a huge probability that she’s wasting your time…

1. She replies with “I’ll let you know” or “I’ll think about it” when you make a request.
A girl that likes you doesn’t have to ‘let you know’ or think about everything. A girl that likes you will always be excited when you ask her things or make requests. We all know that when a girl says “I’ll let you know,” what you asked for always ends up not happening. So if these statements come up a lot, make an exit.

2. She always gives excuses when you want to meet her.
As a general rule: If a woman is into you, she’ll make time to hang out with you, no matter how busy she is. Even the busiest of women will put aside a day or a few hours a week to see you. If she’s always too busy for you, you should be skeptical.

3. She never texts you first.
When you’re texting and calling first and she never takes the initiative to be the first to text or call you, it’s a clear sign something is off and you may be wasting my time. If you’re making 75% effort and she’s only making 25%, it’s unfair to you and you’re being played like a fiddle. Walk away.

4. Or her replies to your texts are very brief.
If you’ve received your 10th “K” or “yup” text in a row from her, I am sorry to break it to you, but there’s nothing going on between you. Same applies if she’s always responding with emojis only. If you are not even receiving enthusiastic responses to your texts. it’s a pretty clear sign that it’s time for you to move on.

5. She never wants to come to your place yet you’ve known each other for a while.
Meeting in public is kinda fine if it’s the first date – most women prefer to meet in a public place at first just to make sure you’re not creepy or dangerous. But if she continuously insists on hanging out in public places, it’s a bad sign. She doesn’t want to get intimate with you.

6. She only texts or calls when she needs a favor.
Sometimes girls “use” guys for favors and then magically disappear when they don’t need anymore “help”. You may see it as being a cool and nice guy by helping her out, but you also have to be smart enough to recognize when “helping her” is becoming too much a pattern, you’re getting nothing in return, and she says things like, “Aww you’re so sweet and such a great friend!”

7. She avoids being alone with you.
Maybe she does make time to hang out with you but it’s always in a group setting. Even if it’s in a house, she only meets you when there are friends and other people around. It’s always in a spot where she won’t be one-on-one with you. This means she’s trying to avoid giving you the opportunity to make a move and/or she doesn’t want to lead you on.

source: https://omgvoice.com/relationships/time-wasting-girls
House, pls how can I discard her outrightly out of my life silently (without telling her)?
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by kalu61(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Welcomme:
Bro pls can you send that book to me.. Adewalep4@gmail.com
l need it too
Re: 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time by kalu61(m): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
same here with my ex, my first love, .l m not the double dating kind. l do the calling, texting, force her to visit. when she doed, it will end up in quarrel.Naggjng up and down. it was dawn on me the day she mistaking said she calls me when she wants to waste her bonus. l was pained but pretended. She later realized it and apologized. I put her to test. l stopped calling, texting and thats how the relationship died. I want to go loose on women but my up bringing doesn't permit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.