Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots (1924 Views)

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Aniwhyte(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Scrrenshots below : smh

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Aniwhyte(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
More :

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by highpriestess: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
we will go to the gym together,who broke guy epp?
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Aniwhyte(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
More

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by victorian(f): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oh! Na today una know? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by MhizzAJ(f): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
cheesy oh my
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nobody want to associate themselves with brokeness, unfortunately it's built in the game of life.

At a certain point you have to go broke, the koko be say man must not remain broke ;
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
fuckerstard:
Nobody want to associate themselves with brokeness, unfortunately it's built in the game of life.

At a certain point you have to go broke, the koko be say man must not remain broke ;
Word
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
These women will chase the 6 pack young boys.

With the pot belly's money.

After Satan, please fear women.

infact leave Satan and fear women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Olalan(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
But is it all over the world or peculiar to a developing country like Nigeria that girls equate love to money
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by thesicilian: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
You that have no money, do you like yourself as a broke guy like that?
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Safiaa(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Will i eat the six packs? Just asking
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Sugar97(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol. Someone actually said "pot belly is the new pack" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Amarabae(f): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol. Someone actually said "pot belly is the new pack" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Mutuwa(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
"I don't date guys who don't have cars" says a girl who bath with a soap till it becomes the size of a sim card.
~anonymous~
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by OgahBohz: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Honestly when I make that kinda Complicated money I always hope for ..

LADIES WILL SUFFER ! !!

I'll torment their life with money ...

awon oloshi! .....

strictly me and ma GUYS!

your real guys will hustle with you,

stand by you when u go broke ..

so why can't they flex with you when you make that cash !!!?...

all this wide ass lazy idiot girls ain't worth it...

if a good wife comes fine ... if otherwise ..SO BE IT!

shout out to all the hustlers here mhen .. we gonna get their soonest !!! keep it real,
don't give up!
don't stop!

focus! ...

and when u jam dt cash ....guy farabale PACK AM WELL!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by UDUJ(m): 3:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Olalan:
But is it all over the world or peculiar to a developing country like Nigeria that girls equate love to money

It's not peculiar to Nigeria only. It's the same all over the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by Shugarlord213: 3:38am On Apr 10, 2018
OgahBohz:
Honestly when I make that kinda Complicated money I always hope for ..

LADIES WILL SUFFER ! !!

I'll torment their life with money ...

awon oloshi! .....

strictly me and ma GUYS!

your real guys will hustle with you,

stand by you when u go broke ..

so why can't they flex with you when you make that cash !!!?...

all this wide ass lazy idiot girls ain't worth it...

if a good wife comes fine ... if otherwise ..SO BE IT!

shout out to all the hustlers here mhen .. we gonna get their soonest !!! keep it real,
don't give up!
don't stop!

focus! ...

and when u jam dt cash ....guy farabale PACK AM WELL!!!

Exactly bruv, this year alone I don naccck 19 girls some working class others jobless.

When they see wine Camry muscle their body day scratch them

Amongst those 19 girls I nacck 6 of their mama join. Me no even day reason marriage at all nor do I believe in non sense karma. Na naija we day

To make it sweet I day always go for the beautiful ones and happening girls so when I just drop them at the park where touts and agberos are and throw #500 at them. Anytime I do this I am always satisfied walahi

Naija girls from 17-34 deserve to be used anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by sylvez(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2018
how about a broke pot belly man?
Re: Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots by OgahBohz: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Exactly bruv, this year alone I don naccck 19 girls some working class others jobless.

When they see wine Camry muscle their body day scratch them

Amongst those 19 girls I nacck 6 of their mama join. Me no even day reason marriage at all nor do I believe in non sense karma. Na naija we day

To make it sweet I day always go for the beautiful ones and happening girls so when I just drop them at the park where touts and agberos are and throw #500 at them. Anytime I do this I am always satisfied walahi

Naija girls from 17-34 deserve to be used anyhow

ride ma guy ... we dey on our way ....

I remember when I drove one ov ma guys Toyota Highlander to pic a babe up.. her Frnd way hate me before begin form familiarity, I bleep two ov em plus one ov them younger sis, dump their asses before they realised I no even get shi shi ..

stupid girls ...

guy flex ur life Jared ..

BUT DON'T FORGET TO HELP YOUR REAL GUYS WHEN IN NEED PLS .. MEN DEY SUFER TOO MUCH BIKO

(1) (Reply)

5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave / (mp3+zip+leak)youngboy Never Broke Again Ai Youngboy 2 Mixtape Download / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.