Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? (10490 Views)

“I Remain The Speaker” – Hon. Tonye Isenah Speaks On Impeachment / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by odinga1of: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
few months ago I saw a thread about "Deputy Governor "

So my question to all is that how much do we know about our state apart from the Governor n his Deputy?

So ladies n Gents... Do you know the name of the "Speaker of your State House of Assembly"?

Mine is Hon. Sheriff Oboriwori (Okpe Constituency) Delta State.

So Nairalanders, who is your speaker?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by nairavsdollars(f): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
E no go better for Speakers of the State House of Assemblies. We are talking about how to end suffering in Nigeria by removing Buhari, you dey talk Speaker

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by odinga1of: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
I think it's okay to be more conversant with our state and at the same time get our PVC to vote incompetent leaders out......... the aim of this thread is to shown how enlighten we are as a youth using social media.......... I guess in 1999 there was no nairaland or phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
No be only speaker, na microphone

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by odinga1of: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2018
coolscott:

Buhari new there was a chance for a second term and he behaved the way he did.

How will he perform when he knows there is no other term after this (if we mistakenly make him president again)?

It's not about Buhari bro, it's about been conversant with current realities like knowing your President, Governor, Deputy and Speaker of your State of Origin............ in the same vein get your PVC too cuz is your weapon to choose the right leaders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by ipobarecriminals: 12:40am On Apr 10, 2018
sad u only see/knw dem during election. campaign. where. dey display. their lunatic. artistry. by eating. corn,help u carry cement, fry Akara.cut Ponmo,give 1k each plus kongo of garri,scissors, branded. Garri. to the hungry gullible. ones.Once dey win,nah Abuja straight.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by yarimo(m): 1:18am On Apr 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
E no go better for Speakers of the State House of Assemblies. We are talking about how to end suffering in Nigeria by removing Buhari, you dey talk Speaker
Shaaatap you are the only one talking how to remove buhari not WE. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by yarimo(m): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2018
odinga1of:

It's not about Buhari bro, it's about been conversant with current realities like knowing your President, Governor, Deputy and Speaker of your State of Origin............ in the same vein get your PVC too cuz is your weapon to choose the right leaders.
don't mind him this is what is doing before posting in nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by yarimo(m): 1:21am On Apr 10, 2018
odinga1of:

don't mind him this is what he is doing before posting in nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Blue3k(m): 2:25am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't remember the Akwa Ibom speakers full name. I know his last name is luke.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by SUBWAY101(m): 4:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Hon Mudashiru Ajayi Obasa.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Sarang(f): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2018
No cheesy

Please see my signature
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by jnfoage: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Give a typical IPOB miscreant 1bn to name the speaker of his state house of assembly and see him act his name while the names of other states' HoA speakers (especially west) are his household names. That is the extent to which they are more concerned about others than themselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by uchman48(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2018
does the speaker of my state house of assembly know who i am.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by DonVikings: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Mine is even my inlaw. Very greedy and selfish modaphuka! angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by BlissB(f): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2018
odinga1of:
Hello Nairalanders,

So my question to all is that how much do we know about our state apart from the Governor n his Deputy?

So ladies n Gents... Do you know the name of the "Speaker of your State House of Assembly"?

sir its Oborevwori.....meanwhile how do I get my pvc...as in how do I go about it

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Epp us, me I no sabi. List all the 36
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Jethrolite(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Knowing your speakers at this point is irrelevant as they are already on their way out.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Chukazu: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2018
You mean official "executive rubber stamp" undecided
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by tukdi: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Hon. Barr. Onofiok Luke is the Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly!

He is a young, vibrant and dynamic politician with a heart of gold!

I'm very proud of him!!!
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by jnfoage: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
You and who are talking about removing Buhari? What happened to bia bia or nothing?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Divay22(f): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Hon Onos Oborevwori grin grin grin(not him though)
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by ak22(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2018
odinga1of:
Hello Nairalanders,

I don't know my State Speaker Because is not Active .
My Governor also serve as Speaker in Ekiti State

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by okerekeikpo: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Does my speaker of house of assembly know me?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by fergie001: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2018
I do not know them,
I only know the Gov because he changes the Speakers like cloth...you even have to lose count

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by castrokins(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Rt. (Hon). Barr. Onofiok A. Luke
Akwa Ibom State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) / Lady Recieves Award For Having The Biggest Breast In The World, See Pictures / Court Allows Impoundment Of Taraba Government Vehicles Over Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.