Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

"We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed (26251 Views)

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital / Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by barajo1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Haba! Na Nigeria president you rubbish like this? I don't think you can ever get a local government councillor in your lineage. Na so u dey talk to your papa? I believe u are still a teenager.
sekundosekundo:
grin Sorry for your foolishness cheesy

The Boko Haram that kept you in that condition are enjoying freedom and alawee from COWhari.

God will punish Buhari and his only son. They will never have peace of mind.

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by jacyhelen(f): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Soldiers who sustained injuries in the fight against Boko Haram insurgents and are receiving medical attention at the 44, Army Referral Hospital, Kaduna, have complained about being left out in the recent special promotions for those fighting insurgents.

The soldiers spoke when Muhammad Muhammad, general officer commander (GOC), 1 division, Nigerian Army, Kaduna, visited them on their sick beds.

The visit of the GOC was part of activities marking the annual West Africa Social Activities (WASA) which held at the parade ground of the 2 battalion, Ribadu cantonment, Kaduna, on Saturday.

The soldiers lamented that despite their sacrifices, they were not included among the over 3000 soldiers recently given special promotions. They also complained about their welfare, saying presently they are incapable of providing for their families.

One of the soldiers told the GOC that his allowance was not paid between February and October 2017. Another soldier said he is currently incapacitated as he can no longer go for any operation to cater for his family.

He appealed to the authorities for financial assistance. While explaining that the visit was part of activities for the WASA, he said their complaints would be forwarded to the chief of army staff, who according to him, is very passionate about the welfare of soldiers and officers.

“I will make a case for you and I will get back to you,” he said.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/weve-been-abandoned-soldiers-injured-by-boko-haram-cries-out-from-sick-bed.html

only idiots will die for useless Nigeria...
They are dieing while the Ogas dey chop money.
Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by mauriceju2(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
My friend Bokoharam cannot operate freely in the south the way they are doing in the north because they infidel will not see them as holy warriors, the different between boko haram and others Muslims is only action, the thinking and reasoning of all Muslims are the same, there is no muslim that is not happy when the infidel is kill
herkeym001:

And you think that without them caging boko-haram in the north, we in other regions of this country will be safe?

Please stop talking ill about our army becos they are the one saving us from those bastard boko boys.
Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Soldiers who sustained injuries in the fight against Boko Haram insurgents and are receiving medical attention at the 44, Army Referral Hospital, Kaduna, have complained about being left out in the recent special promotions for those fighting insurgents.

The soldiers spoke when Muhammad Muhammad, general officer commander (GOC), 1 division, Nigerian Army, Kaduna, visited them on their sick beds.

The visit of the GOC was part of activities marking the annual West Africa Social Activities (WASA) which held at the parade ground of the 2 battalion, Ribadu cantonment, Kaduna, on Saturday.

The soldiers lamented that despite their sacrifices, they were not included among the over 3000 soldiers recently given special promotions. They also complained about their welfare, saying presently they are incapable of providing for their families.

One of the soldiers told the GOC that his allowance was not paid between February and October 2017. Another soldier said he is currently incapacitated as he can no longer go for any operation to cater for his family.

He appealed to the authorities for financial assistance. While explaining that the visit was part of activities for the WASA, he said their complaints would be forwarded to the chief of army staff, who according to him, is very passionate about the welfare of soldiers and officers.

“I will make a case for you and I will get back to you,” he said.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/weve-been-abandoned-soldiers-injured-by-boko-haram-cries-out-from-sick-bed.html

Naturally.
Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by sekundosekundo: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
barajo1:
Haba! Na Nigeria president you rubbish like this? I don't think you can ever get a local government councillor in your lineage. Na so u dey talk to your papa? I believe u are still a teenager.

Same to you
Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by chiraqDemon(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Inasmuch you are service g your country , everything is a challenge which you must overcome.

The soldier who made the statement need to be court marshalled .

For saying the truth?
For asking for his rights?

I heard it's obey before complaining

He obeyed, see where it got him, I think it's the right time to complain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are All Sowore - Punch / APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party / Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.