Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare (28628 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by yipata: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2018
HE ISNT HYPOCRITICAL, ONLY UR BEST FRIENDS TELL U BITTER TRUTH AND GIVE U RIGHT CRITISISCM

Paperwhite:
See how hypocritical humans can be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by janey1984: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2018
cry
Tofax:
Founder and Senior Pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has reacted to the declaration by President Muhammadu Buhari to contest for Presidency come 2019 election.

President Buhari had announced his intention to go for second term at the National Executive Council meeting of the APC held in Abuja on Monday.

Reacting to the new development, Bakare, speaking to Daily Sun said he would support Buhari’s re-election bid if he (the president) canvassed for his support.

According to him, Buhari has every constitutional right to seek re-election.

Bakare said “I would support Buhari If he canvasses for my support.

“It was the President’s prerogative to seek re-election, nothing forbade the President constitutionally from seeking re-election.”

Bakare, speaking on whether he would cast his vote for the President during the election, said “It is a secret vote, for that it remains my secret.”

Bakare further warned Nigerian to be careful, even as the 2019 election drew near.

He urged Nigerians not to confuse ‘electrocacy’ with ‘democracy.’

Recall that Bakare had recently flayed President Buhari over his attitude towards the kidnap of students of Government Girls’ Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State.

Miffed by the President’s presence at the wedding of Idris Ajimobi, son of Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, and Fatima Umar Ganduje, daughter of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, in Kano, pastor Bakare, while speaking during a Sunday service, in Lagos, said he could not comprehend what President Buhari and other governors were doing at the wedding when other peoples’ daughters were in captivity.

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-support-buhari-pastor-bakare/
ASHAWOOOO
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by maasoap(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Paperwhite:

Lol. You're confused because the man criticised Buhari few weeks ago and now, he's saying that he will canvas votes for him if Mr president seeks his help.
Wailers be thinking that anyone who criticises Buhari automatically hates Buhari. No, that's not the case. So, the pastor wasn't been hypocritical. After all, many of you are still looking for for a way for PDP to come back to finish Nigeria off.
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by MightySparrow: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Paperwhite:
Where is the hypocricy? He is a trained lawyer, then a pastor. Even Apostle Paul defended himself from the point of law as the need arose. So?
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by seunH: 8:39am On Apr 10, 2018
PapaBrowne:
Orji Uzor Kalu using his voice to tell Buhari that his salary is due.

There is a reason I don’t buy newspapers anymore or watch Nigerian newspapers.

Sun Newspapers-Orji Uzor Kalu
The Nation Newspapers- Bola Tinubu
Punch Newspapers-Bola Tinubu
This day- Nduka Obiagbena

And the list goes on. They are all mouthpieces of politicians.

I watched Tunde Bakare’s video where this article was taken from and I can tell you categorically that it was a scathing criticism of the current government.
God bless you sir, you just took words of my mouth, you didn't add Daily independence - James Ibori. So what I do is this for every event l, I read one pro-government newspaper one anti-government newspaper and I balance it with a blog, to get a balanced view of any event......!!!
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Cajal(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2018
But the guy talk say God has asked him to contest
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by declassicist: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2018
What about the vision God showed u that u will be the president of this nation?
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Typical Afonja
They are everywhere
No stance no substance

In case you are suffering from amnesia, let me refresh your memory: this is the same pastor Tunde Bakare (typical Afonja) that led a street protest in Abuja to demand for Jonathan to see made acting president. Where were your tribe during that time? I guess they were hiding behind the their wives skirts. Lol.

"No stance no substance", right? Yet, when Jonathan finally became acting presidential, he offered Bakare 50 million naira and the pastor turned it down and told Nigerians about it.

The fact that pastor Bakare criticised Buhari didn't mean that he had automatically joined the irredeemable wailing PDP zombies.
Not everyone's is interested in returning unrepented looters to power.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Coldfeets: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2018
PapaBrowne:

I watched Tunde Bakare’s video where this article was taken from and I can tell you categorically that it was a scathing criticism of the current government.

Stop lying.

The only reason why you don't buy newspapers is because you don't have the money, simple.

As for me, I don't have to buy newspapers because I have nairaland and glo data.

It's as simple as that. grin
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Assassin101: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Bast**d

1 Like

Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Adegboye15(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2018
God will surely judge every one according to his or her work but mind you ......pastors or religious leaders will take more strict judgment, if u don't knw check your Bible James 3 vs 1
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by CharleyBright(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Useless Conman of a Pastor that seeks undue publicity.
He is one of the people that has put Nigeria in this problem .
I pity people that sit under his teachings.
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by factwriter(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Tunde Bakare has betrayed the trust of Nigerians.
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Lorenzop: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
I am not surprised, GEJ refused to wet his hands with cash, he launched Safe Nigeria Group and brought the then govt of the day to a standstill, Buhari greased hi hands with cash, oh Buhari is now a saint....shame on you BAKARE....the fuel subidy you fought GEJ for caiming its a scam is still present in this govt, i pity religious fanatics that look up to pastors who lie through their teeth....
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Adegboye15(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2018
God will surely judge every one according to his or her work but mind you ......pastors or religious leaders will take more strict judgment, if u don't knw check your Bible James 3 vs 1.
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by talkmymind: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2018
cry
gidado14:

God bless you Pastor,you know whats best for Nigeria
kiss
gidado14:

God bless you Pastor,you know whats best for Nigeria
my brother should this be a mistake of typing?
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Lorenzop: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2018
maasoap:

In case you are suffering from amnesia, let me refresh your memory: this is the same pastor Tunde Bakare (typical Afonja) that led a street protest in Abuja to demand for Jonathan to see made acting president. Where were your tribe during that time? I guess they were hiding behind the their wives skirts. Lol.

"No stance no substance", right? Yet, when Jonathan finally became acting presidential, he offered Bakare 50 million dollars and the pastor turned it down and told Nigerians about it.

The fact that pastor Bakare criticised Buhari didn't mean that he had automatically joined the irredeemable wailing PDP zombies.
Not everyone's is interested in returning unrepented looters to power.

shocked shocked shocked
you can lie o...where is the evidence of the money, do know what is $50m,,,,thats almost #18B....stop pedddling lies please...Bakare is a disgrace to christianity.....he can only brainwash people like you who see him as faultless
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2018
A slap to the face of all murdered Christians.you think any imam will support any one that murder their brethren. Christians are their worst enemies
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Lorenzop:

shocked shocked shocked
you can lie o...where is the evidence of the money, do know what is $50m,,,,thats almost #18B ...stop pedddling lies please... Bakare is a disgrace to Christianity ...he can only brainwash people like you who see him as faultless

A disgrace to you because he knew where to draw the boundary in wailing job.

*it was 50 million naira, not dollars. But you can still contest that. Then, I will will scatter your head with links.
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by santricedupas(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2018
afonja with two way mouth once you have greased there pocket there mouth will be running like hydrohaulic soup, they will adegun and minutes later they will say adeogun
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by ozoekwe(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2018
A typical Yoruba man

Hold them by their words at ur own peril
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by HomeOfMe(f): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
PapaBrowne:

The Punch newspaper belongs to the Aboderins and not Tinubu.
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by lagdmark(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Adekdammy:
I am not understanding pst tunde o, you said he is not the Messiah yet you are saying if he seeks your support, you will support him, are you trying to enter an agreement with him or what?

Well you only have one vote.
I pity tunde's members , very unstable pastor
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by HomeOfMe(f): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2018
Tofax:
Founder and Senior Pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has reacted to the declaration by President Muhammadu Buhari to contest for Presidency come 2019 election.

President Buhari had announced his intention to go for second term at the National Executive Council meeting of the APC held in Abuja on Monday.

Reacting to the new development, Bakare, speaking to Daily Sun said he would support Buhari’s re-election bid if he (the president) canvassed for his support.

According to him, Buhari has every constitutional right to seek re-election.

Bakare said “I would support Buhari If he canvasses for my support.

“It was the President’s prerogative to seek re-election, nothing forbade the President constitutionally from seeking re-election.”

Bakare, speaking on whether he would cast his vote for the President during the election, said “It is a secret vote, for that it remains my secret.”

Bakare further warned Nigerian to be careful, even as the 2019 election drew near.

He urged Nigerians not to confuse ‘electrocacy’ with ‘democracy.’

Recall that Bakare had recently flayed President Buhari over his attitude towards the kidnap of students of Government Girls’ Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State.

Miffed by the President’s presence at the wedding of Idris Ajimobi, son of Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, and Fatima Umar Ganduje, daughter of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, in Kano, pastor Bakare, while speaking during a Sunday service, in Lagos, said he could not comprehend what President Buhari and other governors were doing at the wedding when other peoples’ daughters were in captivity.

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-support-buhari-pastor-bakare/
The pastor can declare support for whoever he wants. It is left for the members to vote their conscience.
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by RillJ(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2018
How unstable can humans get?
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Osanoghodua1: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2018
I have read many comments with utter dismay. The fiery pastor said "he would canvass for PMB if PMB will canvass for him" meaning since PMB is pushing for re-election, it is impossible for PMB for canvass for Bakare, then Bakare is not going to support PMB. That is simply a figure of speech.
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Gerrard59(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2018
PapaBrowne:

shocked shocked shocked

I thought it was some family owned enterprise na
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by SalamRushdie: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2018
Meaning if Buharis pays him off he will support the bid..Tunde Bakare has just confirmed he is a scammer
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Apoztl3(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

If you follow this line of thought you no go follow any media house again...

AIT/Raypower- Dokpesi

Rhythm/STV - Bruce

NTA/VON/Radio Nigeria- Any Govt In Power

Authority Newspaper - Ifeanyi Ubah

The list de endless...
Well said bro
Most media outfits not just in Nigeria but in other countries are mostly owned by individuals that are directly or indirectly affiliated with government. I think all that's required of we the citizens is to be patroitic
Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by PapaBrowne(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Coldfeets:

Stop lying.

The only reason why you don't buy newspapers is because you don't have the money, simple.

As for me, I don't have to buy newspapers because I have nairaland and glo data.

Children!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare by PapaBrowne(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Coldfeets:

Stop lying.

Children!! You probably were born in the late 90s or after year 2000.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gowon: No Regrets Fighting Civil War / PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip / Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.