Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

Contextualising The Hadith Of Abdullah Ibn Umar –NAJD - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Contextualising The Hadith Of Abdullah Ibn Umar –NAJD (4021 Views)

Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / 'Abdullah Ibn Salam: From Judaism To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Contextualising The Hadith Of Abdullah Ibn Umar –NAJD by Babaheekmat: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
MuhammedAli:

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakaat,

Imam Ahmad Raza Khan al-Qadri (rahimullah) is popularly reffered as Ala Hadhrat, or Ala Hazrat, information regarding him is available on internet.

Salafiyyah is not Sunni Islam but a Khariji heresy and Salafis do not follow creed of majority of Muslims. Salafism to this day remains a minority group even in modern Saudi Arabia and for you to claim you adhere to creed of Jamhoor/Jammah of Muslims is injustice. I suggest you visit a Muslim country of your choice, and a town, city of your choice and look for Salafis in that city. Do that with few Muslim countries and few cities and then conclude if Salafism is creed/belief of majority of Muslims. I assume you live in Europe/America/Australia ... all you need to do is go to street and find a Muslim and ask him are Wahhabis/Salafis majority in your native country/city and do that with dozen or two to get answer to your misconception about Salafiyyah being belief of majority. Salafiyyah and its various branches are likely 8% to 15% of Muslim population, 5% to 10% is of Shia, and over whelming majority of 75% is orthodox Sunni Islam. Salafiyyah/Wahhabiyyah is a fringe ghulat sect and I have already detailed how and why Salafism is Kharijism. One reason for Salafism/Wahhabism being Kharijism is that it is sect originated in Najd and fits description of horn of Satan which was to appear from Najd.

I am sorry to say Shaykh Nasir al-Din al-Bani was Mujadid and Mujtahid of Kharijism and supporter of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. Instead of being a Mujtahid/Mujadid of religion of Islam; Shaykh al-Bani like Shaykh Ibn Baaz, Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen, Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan are revivers of Wahhabi version of Kharijism. Please don't be offended I am just expressing point of view which has become evident to me via study of Quran and Sunnah.

Why did I leave Salafiyyah? This is a very long story but I will give you short account and then give you link of a long account. I have written why I left Salafiyyah others asked me this question too so I compiled a account for them. In short, Wahhabism/Salafism main claim was entire Arabia before Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab had fallen into major Shirk, I am this would be your sentiment. Then Shaykh Muhmmad Ibn Abdul Wahhab came and revived Islam and Tawheed and eradicated Shirk and fought Mushriks who were pretending to be Muslims. You know the entire story I am sure. When I investigated these claims in light of Quran/Sunnah I found them to be in contradiction with Quran and Sunnah so I decided to leave Salafiyyah for religion of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and His Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam). Thats short account done.

The long account is in the following link but before you begin, please start reading from following headings:

- Eighteen – Becoming Disillusioned With Wahhabism – Group Of Satan.
- Nineteen - Becoming Disillusioned With Wahhabism – Muslims Are Mushrik.
- Twenty – Why I Left Wahhabism.
... ... ... ... ...
- ThirtyTwo – Disagreement Over Definition Of Innovation.
- ThirtyThree - Learning Islamic Understanding Of Innovation:

https://www.islamimehfil.com/topic/24630-my-story-of-how-i-became-orthodox-muslim-from-guidance-to-misguidance-to-guidance/

These were main reasons why I left Salafiyyah but there were other lesser issues also but I did not write anything on them. I also intended to write on issues of attributes, Yadh, Wajh, etc ... but I forgot ...

Laughing.. You are so lost.. No better than Christian..

Salafs are khawarij..

Kuku say anabi is khawarij fa
Re: Contextualising The Hadith Of Abdullah Ibn Umar –NAJD by MuhammedAli(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. You are so lost.. No better than Christian..
Salafs are khawarij..
Kuku say anabi is khawarij fa

It's OK boy. You can vent your frustration. You said I am no better then Christians. Thats like Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab he wrote in Qawaid al-Arba 'Muslims' his era were worse Mushrikoon then Mushriks which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam) confronted and fought with. I am worse then Christians ... and they were worse then Mushrikoon of Makkah ... same Takfir just different choice of words. Kharijism is alive in you like Shaykh al-Najd taught it. May Allah make your and his hereafter in the same place. Ameen.
Re: Contextualising The Hadith Of Abdullah Ibn Umar –NAJD by Babaheekmat: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
MuhammedAli:

It's OK boy. You can vent your frustration. You said I am no better then Christians. Thats like Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab he wrote in Qawaid al-Arba 'Muslims' his era were worse Mushrikoon then Mushriks which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam) confronted and fought with. I am worse then Christians ... and they were worse then Mushrikoon of Makkah ... same Takfir just different choice of words. Kharijism is alive in you like Shaykh al-Najd taught it. May Allah make your and his hereafter in the same place. Ameen.

Sufi ni e

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salat-l-istikhara (seeking Guidance When Forming A Decision) / "Why I Converted To Islam'- Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up / The Islamization Of Osun Schools-- A personal appeal from Aloy@Emeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.