Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) (40691 Views)

Nengi's All White Party In Ghana (Photos) / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by johnmix12: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Meet Veso Golden Oke, a Nigerian transgender living in Ghana.

This beautiful lady pictured above used to be a man. Then he was known as Messiah Oke Veso, born to a Nigerian father and Ghanaian mother, into an Anglican family.

Not until he left Nigeria in 2014 and transformed into a transgender, now known as Veso Golden Oke.

Talking about her transition in a new interview, Veso Golden refused to accept he was born a male. According to him, he was born as a young child with male genitals and the doctor announced to her mother that she was male.

But growing up, she realized she wasn't fitting into the body she had and it was traumatizing. Until she discovered transitioning through an ex-girlfriend she was dating at the time.

Golden Veso also said she had dated girls before becoming a transgender because she thought using her penis, having sex with different girls will kill the feminine side of him. 'Unfortunately', it never worked.

Golden Veso hasn't undergone surgery to remove her penis yet but she hopes to do that in the future and real soon.

In the meantime, she takes hormone pills to naturally grow boobs just as women, grow hips, grow butts, get slimmer stomach and waistline. She's also taken testosterone blockers that shrink her penis.

When asked if she has a boyfriend, Golden Veso said she's single at the moment but looks forward to having one in the future. She also state that she's not gay, despite the fact that she's drawn to men!

Veso says since she started her hormone pills, she gets sexual urges like women do and reaches orgasms like woman do. She no longer gets erections like men do.

About how supportive her family was and has been through her transitioning process, Veso Golden said her family has been supportive.

In fact, Veso Golden fled Nigeria to Ghana, on his mother's advice and total support, to prevent harrassment and the 14 year jail term after former president Goodluck Jonathan signed the Same-Sex Marriage (Prohibition) Bill (SSMPA) into law in 2014.

Press play to watch Veso's interview

source - https://lailasnews.com/photos-of-nigerian-transgender-veso-golden-oke/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGQR0fpCacs

1 Share

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by johnmix12: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2018
more photos

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by IdeyFindWife: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2018
She's welcome.

The Vaseline crew will be along shortly with her refreshments.

12 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Shedrack777: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2018
i don't mind shoving my abunnan inside his/her abunnan

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by ellapius(f): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2018
That guy is managing the truth .the woman is disgustingly bias. She is a critic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by doyinisaac(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:

71 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by sotall(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Ok

Na wa ooo... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Samsimple(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2018
only one word for you

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by JasonBLood: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:
That means you're gay.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by dabeto: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Is that another Bobrisky??

7 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Doerstech(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
I have nothing to say.....

9 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Sterope(f): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Her legs are still masculine

11 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
This one never blow. See her like ikpekere.

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
*grabs vaseline*

fap. fap. fap. fap. .cums.

God I regret this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Sterope(f): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
The legs are still masculine though grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by simonlee(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
When Ghanian guys who have toasted her before and confessed their undying love visit this thread... grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Oziahete(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Which kind thing be this na? Na so person go mistake go dey toast your fellow guy thinking say na babe you dey yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
sad God is patient sha

9 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by salvationproject(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by jonero4(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Sofrosh(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Tiwa Savage tiwnny grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by johnbuck81(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
this is evil..that's how I see it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by midecrown(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Why is He/she looking like a renowned Nigeria female ariste *T... *S.#ifyouknowyouknow.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by afbstrategies: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:

Pray for the devil not to use you.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Chidex2442(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Bobrisky is an apprentice Here oooo grin
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2018
smd it is finished
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by jericco1(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2018
does he still have preeq?

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by rita25(f): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2018
seeeee fine guygirl......eya sorryfor ur gender confusion...must be a tough battle but we sha like our been our GOD CREATED REMAIN GENDER tongue....
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Samsimple(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:

see this one oohh

6 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Cunninlinguist: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:
Chineke!?

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by fk001(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:

So you are attracted to him?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Acts Rude, Disgrace Nigerian Music In Kenyan Concert / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Prince Nwafor, Nollywood Actor / Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.