Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos (64356 Views)

Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by jetz(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Raped till she was unconscious jeez that's stone cold let them catch those guys and fry their dick with hot oil till its done....the trauma she's is passing thru sha kai this world wicked

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2018
salvationproject:
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

I hope people won't swear for you with this your misplaced sarcasm.
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Those criminals have completely destroyed that poor family.
My heart goes out to them. cry

May God help them.
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by juvvy: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Ayaah too bad but the man's identity should not have been disclosed because disclosure of his identity has revealed his wife.
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
Men I don't pray I find myself in this sort of situation o cry

This marriage might collapse soon embarassed
Not everyone thinks like you.
She did not invite this on herself
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2018
OneCorner:
diz calabar pipul are just anoda set of african
And that’s your focus? Calabar? There are no criminals where you come from?
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by Jabioro: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Can we the face of all the rapist and the police lpo and his superior that signed his bail.Can you imagined the level of damages support being giving to criminals by inglorious corps,the police officers should be charge along as an accomplice.
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by arohgop(f): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2018
[b]
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by agabaI23(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Who is the man? Why is his name not mentioned? Are the rapists fulani herdsmen?
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by iyatrustee(f): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2018
kingsaif:
and Buhari is mute about this?

hmmmm!!!

the old dirty winch wen do Nigeria dis thing hmmm

Common! What has buhari got to do with this again?
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by babaireti(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2018
May God bless the Govs Wife and his husband,injustice should have no place in our society
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by 400billionman: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2018
Ever8054:
do people still rely on Nigeria police for justice?...the most useless set of animal you can ever think of is the Nigeria police...
grin Don't insult animals,, remember that Nigeria is a Zoo
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by Wolinx(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2018
Where Is This Country Even Heading To Sef?
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by paix(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2018
If calamity befalls them tomorrow, they will be saying "LORD, WHY ME"?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by paix(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2018
babaireti:
May God bless the Govs Wife and his husband,injustice should have no place in our society
I don't understand
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2018
Personal vendetta in this case
I will stop at nothing to make sure the four rapist regret ever doing it
I swear
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by Assassin101: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2018
She noted that Nigerian police must own up to their responsibilities.

but how do you expect them to own up to their responsibilities when they are and will always remain Nigerian Police? That's what they are known for, and until the whole force is overhauled and sanitized, then this is what will always obtain.
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by introvertedsoul: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2018
This country is cursed and the media is a big problem to this country.
This act was clearly perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen, but the media is clearly avoiding to mention who committed the crime.
I will continue to say it, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LOVE, LOYALTY OR BELIEF in this shithole country. The message can not be emphasized enough!!!!! EVERYBODY, GO GET A FIREARM!
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
South west is becoming deadly.
East seems to be the safest now..

CROSS RIVER na SOUTH SOUTH
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by godofuck231: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2018
As for me it will be bloodbath, no casualties, no survivors

Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by Hakeem12(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
That veil though, makes her look like the female character in assassins creed unity
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by gregyboy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mhen this is point lawrence anini comes to mind ...buy a gun kill the mothers fuckers and go after d police who released d culprit at first ....then wait for the law to takes place and i will also tell them am lawrence anini the law... grin grin tongue

Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
The husband is a weakling for allowing the rapist to still breath.

It would have been a case of mass murder in the most gruesome manner any human could imagine and it will shake the whole nation.
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by megareal: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
There are cases when you don't need even the law to fight for you. Instances when a sane man becomes an animal and every moral code is broken and disregarded. This is such an instance. The man should have taken vengeance into his hands. The horror of this can only be suppressed by a worse act of revenge. I wish the husband had the balls on him to do the needful...
I'm fuming right now. angry
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by STORM2(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
I wonder why the op is trying to show us pictures of the woman that was raped. Like she hasn't been through enough. I even thought I'd see pictures of the criminals.
I pray the rape victim gets all the help she needs. It's not going to be easy for her. Trauma....they've just ruined this woman for nothing.
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by STORM2(f): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
Men I don't pray I find myself in this sort of situation o cry

This marriage might collapse soon embarassed
Lol.....if she is lucky she probably married a better man than you. Cos what she needs is support. Hopefully her husband can be a man now that she needs him most.
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by 4C2215131: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
jeronimo:
Eyah, if it were some men they will ask the court and police to drop the case........

And go on a personal Vendetta. E good to rugged small abeg

This person for dis picture sha!? Na small tin remain o...
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by jeronimo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
4C2215131:

This person for dis picture sha!? Na small tin remain o...
The guy is cute abi?
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by 4C2215131: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
jeronimo:

The guy is cute abi?

E fine die!
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by Temple1288(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Why are some guys wicked? This is terrible!

The best justice to serve to the black monkeys is death by soaking them into a boiling water.
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by fajob: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
OK
Re: Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos by jeronimo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
4C2215131:

E fine die!

Nice. He actually single, I could connect you guys. who knows this may be a divine connection

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti / Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Police Uncover Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.