Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! (1513 Views)

How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2018
1. Confusion in APC as a result of failed National Convention holding in June 2018 (only 7 months to election)
2. Party makes the mistake of adopting the President and not conducting presidential primaries thereby disenfranchising some aggrieved party members who would then approach the Courts and
3. Party is thrown into Legal turmoil....!!!
4. Factions in APC and party members decamp en-mass and factions drags factions to Court until election day...!!!
5. If elections still go on and he wins through rigging, the Courts will do the needful, nullifies the candidate of APC due to irregularities in pre-election matters....!!!

In-between all the legal issues, the President's health challenges resurfaces again making the North skeptical in support...!!!

APC seeks substitution of Presidential candidate, Fails ...!!!

My predictions...!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by GavelSlam: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2018
Will loss shocked

1 Like

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't think it may be PDP but any smart Political Party that knows their game should be ready to take over in 2019...!!!!!

Politics is a game, let the game begin....!!!

2 Likes

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Many close associates of Mr. President will be the first to abandon him when the time comes especially the not so tall (like me) Northern Gov.
They may be cheering him on but within, they know....

1 Like

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2018
SAI BABA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2018
"I accept Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria in the last 3yrs of his administration, but come 2019, some of these will be on his CV.
- All salary arrears paid up
- All contractual debts paid up
- All Pension arrears paid up
- All money owed Biafran war veterans paid off
- Almost known treasury leakages sealed up
- Treasury thieves being investigated and prosecuted
- Recession overcome within one year
- The foreign reserve keeps growing despite low oil price
- Inflation is reducing
- The Capital market rated highest globally
- The ease of doing business rated high
- Greatly reduced food import bills
- Greatly increased Internal Revenue Generation drive
- Revamped and more effective tax regime
- More efficient and more responsible Civil Service
- All Federal roads being reconstructed across the Country
- Fast rails being constructed between the state capitals
- Gas pipeline being laid from South to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano
- 13 Modular Refineries being built in ND
- Private Financing for our three Refineries being negotiated
- Private Refineries to collocate with the existing Refineries being concluded
- Influx of foreign companies increasing
- Increased investments by domestic investors
- The Electricity Generating capacity at 7000 MW
- Transmission Capacity at 7000 MW
- Distribution capacity being restructured to inject more capital and expertise
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Boko Haram now a distant ding in the orchestra of general quietude
- IPOB now a mute idea ready for discussions at the right time
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
- Military vehicles sourced from a Nigeria car manufacturer for the first time
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.
Orderliness is more vital than speed"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

"I accept Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria in the last 3yrs of his administration, but come 2019, some of these will be on his CV.
- All salary arrears paid up
- All contractual debts paid up
- All Pension arrears paid up
- All money owed Biafran war veterans paid off
- Almost known treasury leakages sealed up
- Treasury thieves being investigated and prosecuted
- Recession overcome within one year
- The foreign reserve keeps growing despite low oil price
- Inflation is reducing
- The Capital market rated highest globally
- The ease of doing business rated high
- Greatly reduced food import bills
- Greatly increased Internal Revenue Generation drive
- Revamped and more effective tax regime
- More efficient and more responsible Civil Service
- All Federal roads being reconstructed across the Country
- Fast rails being constructed between the state capitals
- Gas pipeline being laid from South to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano
- 13 Modular Refineries being built in ND
- Private Financing for our three Refineries being negotiated
- Private Refineries to collocate with the existing Refineries being concluded
- Influx of foreign companies increasing
- Increased investments by domestic investors
- The Electricity Generating capacity at 7000 MW
- Transmission Capacity at 7000 MW
- Distribution capacity being restructured to inject more capital and expertise
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Boko Haram now a distant ding in the orchestra of general quietude
- IPOB now a mute idea ready for discussions at the right time
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
- Military vehicles sourced from a Nigeria car manufacturer for the first time
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.
Orderliness is more vital than speed"

What a contradiction? If you already acknowledged his failure why list achievements even a Local Government Chairman can beat his chest over as a Presidential achievement?

2 Likes

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2018
pmb will be defeated and disgrace at the poll.

2 Likes

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by 7lives: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

What a contradiction? If you already acknowledged his failure why list achievements even a Local Government Chairman can beat his chest over as a Presidential achievement?

Local government chairmen?, if local government chairmen can do this, we don't even need Governors, not to talk of a President.
Shame on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by guttentag(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
pmb will be defeated and disgrace at the poll.

insha allah

2 Likes

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by Babacele: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

what kinda Truth seeker are you? Debunk any or all of the PMB achievements above staring at you and tell us it is no true. You can't just wish things away because you hate them. Our next president must be better than Pmb or pmb stays. Don't you think so?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
7lives:

Local government chairmen?, if local government chairmen can do this, we don't even need Governors, not to talk of a President.
Shame on you.

Babacele:
what kinda Truth seeker are you? Debunk any or all of the PMB achievements above staring at you and tell us it is no true. You can't just wish things away because you hate them. Our next president must be better than Pmb or pmb stays. Don't you think so?

Debunking or exposing PMB's falsehood is first exposing all you his paid e-rats defending him shamelessly for pocket-gains.
We will not send some of you out to the labour market yet...
until your paymaster shots himself on the foot..!!!
Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by Babacele: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

Debunking or exposing PMB's falsehood is first exposing all you his paid e-rats defending him shamelessly for pocket-gains.
We will not send some of you out to the labour market yet...
until your paymaster shots himself on the foot..!!!
please go ahead and reveal how I get paid to do my civic duties. Please do mention dates, bank accounts, and other relevant figures.. waiting for you please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Babacele:
please go ahead and reveal how I get paid to do my civic duties. Please do mention dates, bank accounts, and other relevant figures.. waiting for you please.

You ought to have been taught your 'civic duties' in Sec sch, were you not?

On a lighter note, if listing a 'full-page paper' achievement of Mr. President without verification is not worth getting paid for then you are a waste of space in the universe Sir....!!!

Femi Adesina and co all smiles to the bank for every defense of Mr. President while you still live in your father's one room apartment..!!!

Meanwhile, like i said, exposing you has a time frame..!!!
Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by GavelSlam: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

On a lighter note, if listing a 'full-page paper' achievement of Mr. President without verification is not worth getting paid for then you are a waste of space in the universe Sir....!!!

Femi Adesina and co all smiles to the bank for every defense of Mr. President while you still live in your father's one room apartment..!!!

Gerrout.

You've made an unfounded claim without a shred of evidence and you want to be taken seriously?

You are plain evil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by Babacele: 4:06am On Apr 11, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

To you civic duties means paying your taxes promptly and cleaning gutters but to me it is more than that. It involves active citizenship; being involved in issues that affect me directly or indirectly like government policies, socioeconomic discussions etc as well as defending the Nigerian e-space with facts when the darkness of deliberate misinformation with the intent to deceive innocent folks hover around. This doesn't mean I should get paid for it because it is not necessary.

It is most uncharitable of you to talk about my socioeconomic status as if you know me. Rather than being hurt , may I offer you an accommodation if you need one anytime?
May quickly point out that stating pmb's achievement doesn't necessarily translate to a second term automatically for if there is a better option, we shall opt for it. I'm all for evolution but won't sit back and allow the vestiges of yesterday's painful past - the PDP- come back to power. Never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by Minjim: 4:25am On Apr 11, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

Can I assume you're getting paid by oppositions to speak against Buhari too?
We shouldn't let sentiments decloud our reasoning.

I supported Buhari b4, now I'm nonchalant about his reelection bid.

The most important question in 2019 is who is credible and well accepted enough to dispose Buhari , but non of you is answering that and election is just a year away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by rekeson: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Minjim:

Can I assume you're getting paid by oppositions to speak against Buhari too?
We shouldn't let sentiments decloud our reasoning.

I supported Buhari b4, now I'm nonchalant about his reelection bid.

The most important question in 2019 is who is credible and well accepted enough to dispose Buhari , but non of you is answering that and election is just a year away

And who even said Buhari is credible. He is no different from a typical 9ja politician with imaginary and self professed credibility.

Saraki, Atiku, etc are all credible as far as 9ja is concerned. Labelling them corrupt doesn't make them any less credible than ur god Buhari.
Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by Minjim: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
rekeson:

And who even said Buhari is credible. He is no different from a typical 9ja politician with imaginary and self professed credibility.

Saraki, Atiku, etc are all credible as far as 9ja is concerned. Labelling them corrupt doesn't make them any less credible than ur god Buhari.

Bukola Saraki

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/555076-report-7-corruption-cases-nigerias-senate-president-bukola-saraki.html

Atiku Abubakar

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/03/corruption-us-senate-report-finally-nailed-atiku-abubakar/

If these are your only two options, I'm afraid we are not ready to dispose Buhari
Re: How APC And Buhari Will Loss In 2019...!!! by wakaman: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2018
@ op,
You have "LOSS" it totally!

Buhari's win would be your loss.

Sai Baba.

(1) (Reply)

Killings: Buhari Exposed / Why I Dumped Ambode – Tinubu / Checked And Confirmed Your Name In Your Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.