Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . (2571 Views)

A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by goldenval(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
President ,Buhari Same man that said old age will limit his performance in 2015 and spent half of his term in hospital wants to seek for re-election at football age of 76.

Now this is a little question for Buhari followers and fans .

Since Old Age limits his performance right from 2015 - The present 2018.

What are our assurance that he will perform well in the coming years?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by yarimo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Op it's not about old age, it's about majority of Nigerians that want him to continue as president till 2023 he like it or not.
goldenval:
President ,Buhari Same man that said old age will limit his performance in 2015 and spent half of his term in hospital wants to seek for re-election at football age of 76.

1 Like

Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
We want him to continue in Daura
yarimo:
Op it's not about old age, it's about majority of Nigerians that want him to continue as president till 2023 he like it or not.

9 Likes

Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by uba1991: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Why are u afraid of pmb. Pls let's meet at d poll simple. D name BUHARI alone is a CROWD PULLER
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Goldenval. Im ur guy! Call me or watsapp me. Its Obitee69. Remember our case with ademola the car dealer lmao. Lets talk. 08033951736
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by goldenval(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pipedreams:
Goldenval. Im ur guy! Call me or watsapp me. Its Obitee69. Remember our case with ademola the car dealer lmao. Lets talk. 08033951736

Bro just WhatsApp you now �
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldenval:

Good afternoon sir. I have been sending you mails but I have not been able to reach you
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2018
goldenval:

Boss, pls reply my mail message. Pls sir
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Hafeexla(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Tpappie:

Boss, pls reply my mail message. Pls sir
Better calm down, the man is busy more than aswering your mention, if you think you have problem' think of other out there with more terrible situation
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hafeexla:
Better calm down, the man is busy more than aswering your mention, if you think you have problem' think of other out there with more terrible situation

Do you understand that I did not mention you? Did he request that you speak on his behalf? Why not face what concerns you.
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Hafeexla(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tpappie:

Do you understand that I did not mention you? Did he request that you speak on his behalf? Why not face what concerns you.
am merely advicing you, please bro no vex o' keep the mention going he is coming soon
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by oyikocho: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by debaj10: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
goldenval:

he wii use VP to wok.

simpul.

sai baba
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
goldenval:

Some zombies will still respond by giving you annoying excuses undecided

no wonder they are called ZOMBIES undecided

3 Likes

Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
debaj10:
he wii use VP to wok.

simpul.

sai baba
Ehen see them undecided

2 in 1 abi Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Swiftlee(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
undecided Hellooo goldenval , can I PM you?
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by goldenval(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Swiftlee:
undecided Hellooo goldenval , can I PM you?

sure smiley
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by gantiano(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
I think this old man is just catching fun with nigeria...dont worry u will rule ur fellow herdsmen in 2019
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Swiftlee(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
goldenval:

sure smiley
Alright, thanks. Sent!
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by davinchecodes(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
goldenval:

sure smiley
Hello bro can i DM you?
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Realbutton: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cc goldenval. Please sir, I was reading through your thread, WHEN PEOPLE HATE FOR NO REASON, i was the guy in quote who you assited. Everyday I do my quick prayers I just tell God thank you for bringing you to me that day and for his favor to never depart from you. Many people called me a scammer, lazy man, Nd all.. Some even insulted me by calling me Ole nd all. But I knew what only me was passing through then, I didn't want to post the full epistle then cause I may bore my potential helper or savior. I lost my Immediate Elder brother who is 32. No parent or relation to suit d burial bills, the little some of his friends nd my long distance relations brought wasn't up to 30%. So I took up the charge in doing the needful because he's one person that can sell his kidney just to save me from any mess.. So all my savings I used it in the burial, plus my school fees and house rent which I have saved up since last year... I used all, i will hustle for the fees but the house rent came up so fast i had no option than to beg.. My point is even if u tell some people this they will still call you names like scammer, nd some will even mock u by saying NA US KILL AM. So my brother This is life, Don't kill yourself over people who aren't worth your 60 seconds. God bless you richly for the favor, please try to be an extrovert for this particular period of time to help fyt d depression.. Bless
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by buharitill2023: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
goldenval:

even as old age will limit his performance, he will still perform more than a young man like sowore.
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by crimeboss: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2018
uba1991:
Why are u afraid of pmb. Pls let's meet at d poll simple. D name BUHARI alone is a CROWD PULLER

Even more like terrorists rallying point, everyone knows the real deal about buhari, he's a beacon for terror minded fanatics like we av on this forum, most especially when u believe he'll create some form of a religious caliphate, why most fear is not for cowardice but the chaos that will following resistance come from all corners of oppressions.
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by ashjay001(m): 3:43am On Aug 11, 2018
buharitill2023:
even as old age will limit his performance, he will still perform more than a young man like sowore.

Exactly d point, goldenval. He's old n all that, but his taking Nigeria on d road to success. Imagine he was younger n didn't need to spend days getting medical attention n able to tour d nation half as much as his VP or get more done without fatigue/exhaustion threatening?!

1 Like

Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Durhleepee(f): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hello Sir
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by Tissue: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Welcome back boss goldenval
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by goldenval(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tissue:
Welcome back boss goldenval

Thank you sir
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by APCNig: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
goldenval:

He said the truth and he was right. But please note that we have given a young man Goatluck Jonathan a chance but he opened the treasury for his friends and family. That is what lead us back to the old soldier. Do you wonder also why 70% of the current contestants for the US Presidential seat are old people that should be in the old people's home? It is because the young generation of US are all on drugs and sex.
Re: Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans . by MacZrino: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
https:// run.pavlovia.org/UBMSDLAB/vas_transcription2/html/?PROLIFIC_PID=5ee0a37f3050f73e7fa1f5d2&STUDY_ID=5ef652149d93423314445595&SESSION_ID=5ef66ed381a512361069b272

(1) (Reply)

See Obasanjo Trying To Decide Between Buhari And Atiku(photos) / Adebanjo Reveals Real Reason Behind Buhari’s New Attitude Towards Osinbajo / Bandits Pay Us N6,000 To Sleep With Them - Nigerien Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.