Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Former Buhari Critics Now His Number 1 Supporter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Buhari Critics Now His Number 1 Supporter. (503 Views)

Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole / Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians / Maina: Buhari’s Critics ‘extremely Unreasonable’- Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Buhari Critics Now His Number 1 Supporter. by Lloydfather(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pls kindly bear with my grammar, as u know I wasn't that educated.

Don't get it twisted, I love GEJ and PDP, I love my too mentors, I call them king fayose and FFK.
I have been a critics of PMB Government, not because he's a northerner after all i'm a fan of both kwankwanso and Atiku. But simply because of his response to ipob members towards their agitation for Biafra and Fulani herdsmen senseless killing of innocent souls.

But one thing I believe will make igbos including me to vote for PMB is simply because the Economic of APC HAS accidentally favoured Igbo business men.
What I mean here is that the system automatically tripled our capitals for example a business man with #1,000,000. Before APC government came in has gotten his money tripled to #3,000,000. When PMB took over, U can imagine what could have happened to the capital of someone with #20,000,000. And above.
As long as I'm concern the project of making an Igbo man president by the 2023 alone can never guaranteed the assurance of igbo vote come 2019. But anything that can sustained or increase igbos man daily income will ever make him form allegiance with any government.

And i think PMB has Got A1 on this and this make me to come to the conclusion that my Belove PDP should as a matter of sincerity channel or in other word focus on how to take back power by 2023, as they don't have the chances to convince igbos to vote for them, accept if they will form allegiance with the Igbos. that alone can give them a little bid edge above APC.

My Opinion.
Kindly state yours below.
Pls no name calling.
And for those that will want to point out my grammatical errors, pls kindly re read my first sentence.
Thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Buhari Critics Now His Number 1 Supporter. by SalamRushdie: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Igbodefender please go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Former Buhari Critics Now His Number 1 Supporter. by Mogidi: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Most Of The North Will Vote Buhari Because Of Ethnic And Religious Sentiments / Court Restrains Lai Mohammed From Publishing Secondus Name On Looters’ List / May Day: Plateau Workers Boo NLC Chairman, Exchange Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.