Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's (948 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo / MBGN 30th Anniversary Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's by wakabobo: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM grin grin grin

Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart"

Filled with Joy an excitment, Nollywood Actres, Presenter, Model and Banky W's Wife AdesuaEtomi share the good news via her instagram handle announcing that she has been billed to be part of Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart Live Reading" She shared the good news with the Caption below

"Heyyyyy Guysssss!!! So...I'm coming to London to be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's #ThingsFallApart @southbankcentre I’ll be reading with Ben Okri and Lucian Msamati. Come down on 15 April and join me and the other cast members in celebrating this iconic writer. Tickets available on www.southbankcentre.co.uk
Love and Light �"

Source: http://wakabobo.com/adesua-etomi-to-be-part-of-the-60th-anniversary-live-reading-of-chinua-achebes-things-fall-apart/

CC; Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's by Jenefa1: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good
Re: Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's by Smallcharger: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Goal getter
Re: Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's by cyndy1000(f): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ride on girl.... keep shining.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's by Emmybweb9: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's by CSTR1003: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
What an honour.

(1) (Reply)

Fun Photo Of Toyin Abraham, Tobi And Alex / Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday / South African Rapper, AKA Accuses His Ex Bonang Of Infidelity And 'juju'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.