Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch (25648 Views)

Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by KendrickAyomide: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Caption This grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
he is like:"you see this madness too, i am not dreaming, right?!........... red for god sake, REEEEEEED! you wanna slap him or shall i do the honor? lol"

29 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by MrBONE2(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
He is Like"See this BoneBeing Head What Fu<k cap he got there"grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by utenwuson: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
everything about this guy is a meme

52 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
he b like___

crappy phone they launching sef,mtchwee... But ah ah which kain hair dey dis guy head nao

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by ibkgab001: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Kasabubu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Betheluponi(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by hazan041(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2018
grin

He be like...

Omo lopon bi olele yi

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Obito555(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Idoita
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by kikiwendy(f): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Lol.. King of memes

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by happyfm: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Chai am I safe
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2018
I just don't like this Adam of a guy

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by horlah005: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2018
KING OF MEME!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Hienzy(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2018
kiss he did be like who dis mumu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by gurunlocker: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

He doesn't know you and doesn't GAF about who you are...

31 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by beaversticks(m): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
this guy named meme king...
He be like ewo tun leleyi... which one be this... red.... red!!!! to slap am commot they hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Mrindependence: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
See the yansh of the usher wey just pass...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by deebrain(m): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
lol

let me try....

"when you want to slap someone but liver dey fail you"..

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by psalmson001: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

I be think say na only me o.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Redblood(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2018
He is like?……
I think I will make this style in my next movie..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by eleojo23: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by iamtardey: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

i like him pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by fergieboy: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Infinix hot 4 lite for quick sale
Price 25k..
Location lagos
Phone call/WhatsApp 07064255205

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by flington4550(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=66609297]I just don't like this Adam of a guy
Then you from the ape � world hahah
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by flington4550(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
psalmson001:

I be think say na only me o.
Morons hating on made men
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by kollinpowel(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Adekola is like :didn't I tell you barca is a one man team? If he travels the whole team travels.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by topliest: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2018
LOL
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by swiz123(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2018
The look you give when you see your crush coming grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2018
gurunlocker:

He doesn't know you and doesn't GAF about who you are...
this is the part where him knowing anyone makes that person a star, to you, right? grin grin grin

The motherfucker doesn't even know himself. Tried to be a star and kept failing by every step.

Fuckin proud and empty.

I'm glad he knows u and you are still a nobody

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
in his mind

" so all these nonsense ladies will be crushing for this one, make I knack am something for head "?

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by DammyGbade(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
He's just like... So I'm not handsome at all... See guy with Beard... And this nice hair cut...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Layla Amani, Teddy-A Baby Mama Shades Bambam / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Celebrate Valentine’s Day / Kola Olawuyi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.