Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (55087 Views)

15 Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) / How I Get Regular Cash And Airtime From Daily Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
IHATEPUZZY:

God in heaven knows am a young graduate looking for a way to excel without going into crime against my fellow human

For this reason u av wished me bad, I place a curse on u and ur generation, u shall labour all tru ur life and live in penury, all d doors of opportunity will b locked against u, and u shall wonder d earth in vain till ur death

Amen
what stupidity ? You think your curses are effective ? Better face your business and stop wasting your saliva !
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Magnumproperty:

Pls which system do u use for cash withdrawal. POS? Pls if it is POS how and what are d requiremnets 2 get d POS?
Bro e vary ooo, most of dos popular bank av unrealistic conditions plus it may take u a year before getting d pos as dia is a long list of demands

Ur sure bet is those less populated banks, I got mine from keystone, within 5weeks
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pataricatering:
what stupidity ? You think your curses are effective ? Better face your business and stop wasting your saliva !
What madness!!!? U think jumping to my mention can solve ur frustration, u better face ur hoeing business and make some living undecided
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
IHATEPUZZY:

A quick advice, write out today's date and keep it
you must be feeling like one jazzman / witchdoctor right now ? He should write down the date for what ? To clean his arse ? Abeg go and sit down ! So annoying !

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
IHATEPUZZY:

What madness!!!? U think jumping to my mention can solve ur frustration, u better face ur hoeing business and make some living undecided
ode oshi !
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pataricatering:
you must be feeling like one jazzman / witchdoctor right now ? He should write down the date for what ? To clean his arse ? Abeg go and sit down ! So annoying !

Face ur frustrated life, perhaps ur problems can reduce undecided
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
IHATEPUZZY:

you place a curse on him and his generation Who are you ? Jesus Christ ? You hate puzzy yet you are so quick to call on God and be acting like some pastor ? Cursing people up and down - it’s your type that gives religion a bad name ! Disgusting reprobate ! Hoeing ko, fcking ni !
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
IHATEPUZZY:

Face ur frustrated life, perhaps ur problems can reduce undecided
armed robbers will soon come and get you ! Iv never seen anyone so deserving of that ! I see you didn’t bother with the stupid cursing and saving the date of your useless curses ! There is a certain type of low - IQ mentality rubbish like that works for !
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Earn an income through Can recycling and Thank ms later. You dont need to market or refer anyone, all it takes is dedication.

Am buying minimum of 50kg cans, at N50 per kg
Just keep storing cans until its 50kg. if you keep doing that daily you can make as much as 50k per month.

Very Lucrative..
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by emma388(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
In dat artists voice 'how many boxers person go sell oh be4 he go blow' ..............Baba God pls help we guyz 4 dis country. Its really hard men. In dat artists voice 'how many boxers person go sell oh be4 he go blow' ..............Baba God pls help we guyz 4 dis country. Its really hard men.
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by salesforce: 1:44am On Apr 13, 2018
ok
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by temi1526: 2:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Plan B must come to play in the setup of every youth. Make your time your money on social media platforms , click this link and register.
http://abomoney.club/4707691032081/
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Pataricatering:
armed robbers will soon come and get you ! Iv never seen anyone so deserving of that ! I see you didn’t bother with the stupid cursing and saving the date of your useless curses ! There is a certain type of low - IQ mentality rubbish like that works for !

OK stray bullet will soon wipe out ur entire family grin
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Pataricatering:
you place a curse on him and his generation Who are you ? Jesus Christ ? You hate puzzy yet you are so quick to call on God and be acting like some pastor ? Cursing people up and down - it’s your type that gives religion a bad name ! Disgusting reprobate ! Hoeing ko, fcking ni !

Are u done?
A bottle of sniper can actually save u from dis ur frustrated life u know? undecided
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Magnumproperty: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
IHATEPUZZY:

Bro e vary ooo, most of dos popular bank av unrealistic conditions plus it may take u a year before getting d pos as dia is a long list of demands

Ur sure bet is those less populated banks, I got mine from keystone, within 5weeks
Thanks 4 d reply bro. Pls what's keystone requirements? Hope they won't request for corporate account or one must have a registered company.
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Emdee590(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm ! I visited U.B.A and I was told that I must own a cooperate account and the account's turnover must be 5 million every month... Isn't that ridiculous terms ?
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Emdee590(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Emdee590:
Hmmm ! I visited U.B.A and I was told that I must own a cooperate account and the account's turnover must be 5 million every month... Isn't that ridiculous terms ?

In the same vein, I emailed them and got a message that my turnover should be 2million
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 05, 2018
Great thumbs up to the author.

Online business is also one of the things you'll need to consider. Most especially if getting a business space comes at a cost you can't afford for the mean time.

But when I say, online business, i'm not really talking of survey apps that pay. Taking surveys won't make you rich, but sure, it will help to pay off some bills.

You can learn to develop websites for people, help people with seo and get paid for it - or better still, freelance writing. They are cool online businesses to explore.
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by scofield2016: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2019
A STEP-WISE GUIDE ON HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR WEBSITE FROM ONE WEB HOST TO ANOTHER

Are you planning to move your website to a new hosting company or a different server? Do you understand the challenges and risks involved in doing so? Do you know the best way to move your website from one host to another to avoid data loss and downtime? The biggest risks involved in switching web hosting or migrating to a new server is the loss of data and, and downtime. Both of these risks can make your website temporarily inaccessible to users and search engines which just like you guessed can result in a low search engine ranking and a business setback. To help you overcome this and transfer your website from its current host to a new host, we put together this step-wise tutorial on how to safely move your website from one web host to another without any data loss or downtime.

https://domains.upperlink.ng/a-step-wise-guide-on-how-to-transfer-your-website-from-one-web-host-to-another/
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Olabima: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders, which business can I do NYSc camp apart from PPOS, snacks and drinks, food and water because these ones have been taken.
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by seotraffiker(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Available in Stock✅✅✅

Order For your Super Fast & Reliable�
4GB, 8GB & 16GB Ram Windows VPS/RDP, 50GB SSD

Very durable for
*️⃣ PayPal account
*️⃣ Forex/Binary Robot
*️⃣ Foreign Fiverr Account & other Freelance Website.
This Helps You Stay Online 24/7 ���

Get Yours Now At Affordable Price and get it delivered within 1 Hour or Less ���

��� LATEST UPDATE ���

Would you want your Fiverr or Freelance Accounts to display ✅ONLINE 24/7 even when your � or � is off? I have a solution for that. This new method is � Tested!

✅✅✅ Dm Now To Get It Setup For You!
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by Erickpeters: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello amazing fam, I AM ERIC PETER

Starting a business is not difficult afterall.
With JTMM e-commerce platform, You can start with Zero Dollars ($0) and earn $2 - $200 daily or more.

Interested to know more?
Send "Jtmm" to Whatsapp Number Plus TWO...THREE...FOUR.....EIGHT..ZERO...SIX....SIX...ONE...SIX...SEVEN...FIVE..SIX...THREE
Now!
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by udocity2: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Pls am really interested on No.10 what are the tools and where do I get them?
Re: Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria by HappyMangle: 10:10am On Apr 05
Great list! I'll definitely try some of these things. I've always dreamed of opening my own restaurant, and honestly, I feel like my dream is getting closer now. I've found a great location, saved up some cash, and even discovered a fantastic communication tool - restaurants SMS marketing Clerk.Chat. There's still a lot to think about, but I believe I'm on the right path.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) / Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN / 10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.