Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos (35278 Views)

Young Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting His Girlfriend In Minna / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Angelanest: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
An Abuja based man from Bayelsa state has outed a lady who allegedly stole his phone and wiped out everything after visiting his home. According to Moses Dickson, the lady who is a final year student of Fine and Applied Arts in Niger Delta University NDU in Bayelsa, stole the phone and removed everything in order to personalize the phone.

The man revealed how the phone was recovered with the help of his wife and his team as the lady in question has reportedly fled.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

THE STORY OF MY MISSING PHONE.

While young people are struggling everyday to impact their world, this young lady suspect is busy stealing. And she fixed her eyes on my very busy phone the day she came visiting my family.

I was surprised the investigations revealed she is a final year student of Fine and Applied Arts in NDU.

Since she got hold of my phone from where I peacefully left it in my house, She not only removed my SIM cards but wiped off everything in my phone to personalize it and sadly all memories of that day I had inside that was yet to backup. The phone is also now damaged.

She forgot that in this century, people no longer steal phones and get away with it except the owner is unserious. And for me who has ICT in my DNA and working with Tech Teams all over the country who don’t sleep, she targeted the wrong person.

With the tireless effort of my Team members and my wife, we recovered the phone yesterday as she fled. Only God knows where she thinks she can hide when the law will be on her trail if by 6:pm today I don’t get my memory card. Guess what? She personalized my dear phone with her pictures and password.

Whoever is close to her right now should advise her now in her best interest to return my memory card else, she will face the law. Her name is Ebitimi.

This is what many people face every day in hands of some unscrupulous persons and in most cases, you just swallow and move on. The Igbos have a proverb that says ‘ a tall tree is never a friend of the wind’. So as you grow tall, people will step on you, insult and attack or hurt you, destroy your properties, nobody says anything but the moment you defend yourself, it is news.

The battle between good and evil continues.....Alas! Even the devil knows that God is God.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-exposes-lady-who-stole-his-phone-after-visiting-his-house-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Slay queen or Slay Thief?

48 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by greatnaija01: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
sleigh QUEEN

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Bestypretty: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by deliciousgeh(f): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
End of the road girlfriend.... Your image has just been tarnished. Good luck saving your name! Oleeeeee

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by KingLennon(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
In Lil wayne's voice ' She's never been to a big house, i got a watch ah hope she don't steal'. I monitor any lady that come's to my place for the first time cuz they are not loyal

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by vicdom(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by EndtimeJudge(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by themosthigh: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
That’s why I only carry yoruba ladies. They are too afraid to steal, are easily impressed by little changes and will lick up anything you want happily without disgust. Igbo ladies too dey form, are very difficult to impress since they have rich relatives and would by default not lick a thing unless they love you. And if you aren’t Igbo, they will chop you till you are finished and dump you like a sack of shit for an Igbo boy

36 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
A girl who:
- Has no pride
- Doesn't party every weekend
- Dates one guy at a time
- Doesn't go sleeping around coz she respects her body
- Has never done abortion
- Is busy chasing her dreams not men
- Is indoors right now with 0% alcohol in her body..

That's a Wife Material

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
The guy may be right, similar scene once occurred to me when I was in Kaduna (Zonkwa) for my youth service in 2009, this young lady visited our lodge and stole my Nokia phone and hid it in her wig after she had switched it off, we searched everywhere, until a female colleague whispered to me to insist on searching her head, when I told her I wanted to search her head, she objected, that was when my friend removed her ribbon and she busted into tears that it was her friend who was also there with us that stole the phone and gave it to her for keep.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Jh0wsef(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Slay Thief. 8

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by BruncleZuma: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin angry grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
giftlygifted:
[s]A girl who:
- Has no pride

That's a Wife Materia[/s]l

This is how slay queens will handle you for trying to spoil their market.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Slay Mamas

That's all they do.

I have said Slay mamas are a dangerous & cancerous specie that must be expunged with immediate effect.

Cement should be shoved into her puna & she must be beaten to death.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
She's a hungry girl

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Ijaya123: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Women that was described as weaker vessels are now empty vessel.

10 years down the lane, wonder the kind of mothers we will have around.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Even with the bucket of president paint and pancake wey she take rub face..she still look fugly and hungry. The phone no come fit her join. Which kind calamity be this sef.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by dimitriuo: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
nice
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by godofuck231: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
kennygee:
Slay queen or Slay Thief?

Olosho and armed robber, have you realised that men who pickup oloshos and runs girls "their blood sisters" either get robbed, if they are into business or get bursted by cops if they are G boys?
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Ayoswit(f): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
ugly thief
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by tunary(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
She no even fine self
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
that was how one slay queen came to my house after she left i started looking for my Iphone earpiece
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Talkwell: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
giftlygifted:
A girl who: - Has no pride - Doesn't party every weekend - Dates one guy at a time - Doesn't go sleeping around coz she respects her body - Has never done abortion - Is busy chasing her dreams not men - Is indoors right now with 0% alcohol in her body..
That's a Wife Material
There isn't any rule/ingredients for knowing/becoming a good wife

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by chyckxx(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
But, wetin she come do for him house. grin

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
But dts the truth.
Clinton9000:

This is how slay queens will handle you for trying to spoil their market.
Re: Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
giftlygifted:
A girl who:
- Has no pride

That's a Wife Material

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Gang Raped In Russia By 4 Drunk Men / Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) / Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.