Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

#bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi (27280 Views)

BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by EmagNig(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C, after some days of bitter avoidance with her estranged partner, Tobi, has finally opened up to him saying he gave her a reason to love herself.

This came up when the housemates were told to tell each other what they like in the other person. The task came up following the rift in the House.

Tobi and his former partner took the audience by surprise as they began to tell each other beautiful things they could see despite their regular quarrels and fights.

Tobi, who was the first to start the conversation, praised Cee-C, telling her how much he believed in her goals and that he still loved her personality.

He said:

“I appreciate your person, I like your drive as a person, I believe in your goals. I still believe you have a big heart and I believe you have genuine intentions.

“That person I used to know is open to corrections and I know you are. Most of the things I learnt in this House came from my interactions with you, both good and bad; but I have learnt a lot.

“And I have become a better person though I am still working on myself. I have really learnt a lot because of you.”

Cee-C, however could not hold back in confessing to Tobi how she admires his intellectual and physical strength.

She said:

“First, I will start from the obvious. I like the fact that you are talented. You have so many talents that I find it amazing that you come out well in all the tasks.

“You are ambitious and cool. You gave me the reason to love myself. Of course, a lot of issues I had in the House were because of you; but in the midst of it all, I found strength in who I am.

“I like the fact that you don’t give up who you are for anything. There is a part of you that wants to get better and I like that about you.”

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-you-gave-me-reason-to-love-myself-cee-c-tells-tobi/

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by hadjipapiey(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
As always..

Comman pilot it to a safe landing

Mod grin

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by doyinisaac(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Legend of confused beings

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2018

I Wish She Had Breasts

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Kraspo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cee C in a realist. She doesnt hide her feelings and says the bitter truth.

Meanwhile, on Thursday, the Federal govt will release yet another 60,000 graduates into the society.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by otijah2: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Short engine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by PortableToDynam(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
1 acre of land for sale
Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by pweshboi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ok... Diego and Palomar of our time... Una welldone

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by AyamStarch: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tobi, I hope this empty praise singing will land her in your bed

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Henitan24(f): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Getting to like her but still prefer to vote for Lolu to her. Wish you the best the earth has to offer girl.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by brunobaba(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nice coming from CEEC

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by 4dor: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nairaland aka BBN Annex grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Onyinye15(f): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
You say

Lemme analyze this show

Cee cee....... Tboss
Alex............... Bisola
Miracle......... Efe

Pls help with d rest it's kinda complicated

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by valdes00(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
No matter how many shakara this CEE-C girl puts up, that her pu**y is still tobi's to Bleep....

**** So glaring

But it doesn't change the fact that the show sucks...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Angelawhite(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
If I give a fvck, I expect something in return. What do I get from this?
Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Guidette(f): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Modified:

These two are just deceiving themselves and also taking the audience for a ride. I'm officially done with this year's BBN. Abeg they should just announce the winner and let us move on with our lives already angry

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by bigblackbooty(f): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Still prefer Alex to Cee c

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Kotodoctor: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
There still a we on tobi confession. Cecee on the other has more of a me tone.
Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by XingXhang(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Little wonder the reason for her attitude
Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Kotodoctor: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
There still a we on tobi confession. Cecee on the other has more of a me tone to hers
Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Oyebee91(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Angelawhite:
If I give a fvck, I expect something in return. What do I get from this?
STDs!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Tolams16(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mtcheeew ehen? Wetin concern me? make them marry na.....since them like each other that much...meanwhile, check this out.....https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYprBTnB5j/ like, comment and tag som1. Thanks
Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by clintonsparkz(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
The truth is I really love this girl, her personality is so strong, people condemn her, no one knows what it is to lose your mum at a tender age...yet she is so strong, can't u all see? this girl is real...she said she knows she has anger issues but she wants to change... and we all can see that... my dear u have my vote.

11 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Aibuckher(m): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
I always know that C-cee and Tobi already have something between them that only needs another thing that will ignite a spark to it
If they could come back together again it will be more interesting than what we saw

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=pweshboi post=66595157[b]]Ok... Diego and Palomar of our time... Una welldone [[/b]/quote]
For those in Lagos I suppose

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by DAMMYORES: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hmmmm. WHEN YOU ARE MINE.....The good old days.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Coldfeets: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
I'm not interested in their squabbles.

I'm more focused on how man city will roast Liverpool alive in just a matter of a few hours from now...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by MrBigiman: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bleaching agent
Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Sarang(f): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
chai smiley

Please see my signature
Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by DaudaAbu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onyinye15:
You say

Lemme analyze this show

Cee cee....... Tboss
Alex............... Bisola
Miracle......... Efe

Pls help with d rest it's kinda complicated

Rico . . . . Bally
Nina . . . .dat singer with the guitat oh Debbie rise

My stomach dey do somehow i will come back and finish it

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi by Neoteny(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
But...she wasn't praising him, she was dissing him.

He messed up so bad she found true love in herself and realized she didn't need his Nancy ass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes / BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / Download [suicide Squad] Full Movie HD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.