Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,758,320 members, 6,556,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 October 2021 at 01:18 AM

Naija Guy Made A Dope Song That Skales Decided To Feat. The Guy In The Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Guy Made A Dope Song That Skales Decided To Feat. The Guy In The Song (304 Views)

Yahoo Guy Made Calabar Girl To Swallow His Sperm After Bl0wjob / “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband / Gucci Mane "Curve" (feat. The Weeknd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Guy Made A Dope Song That Skales Decided To Feat. The Guy In The Song by iammackimcy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Redefine Music
Present
Wizbrain
Skalds
Gentlestar
My Baby
Redefine Music Featuring World Wave Empire……
Not so far it is from our own wizbrain featuring most naija anticipated artist Skales and gentlestar…
The song title is My Baby, skales made a great hook and didn’t waits to fix it in the baseline the song is wonderful…
He got Skales and Gentlestar on this on. Already this jam is on repeat. Download and share below…

http://www.barabomusic.com/2018/04/music-wizbrain-ft-skales-x-gentlestar.html?

(1) (Reply)

Coachella 2018: Eminem Joined Dr. Dre And 50 Cent On Stage / Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Is Still Throwing Shade At Her (photos) / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? Have U Heard #FORYOU By Soulprinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.