Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Are Air Beds Comfortable ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Air Beds Comfortable ? (1031 Views)

Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... / Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries / SOLD!!! Baby Beds For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Air Beds Comfortable ? by Donald3d(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello, I couldn't think of any reasonable section to place this. grin
I am thinking of buying a new bed /mattress and my money no reach the normal foam one cry
So I wanted to know how comfortable air beds are .Kindly share your experience .Is it the same as normal foam mattresses?
Any pros and cons ?
PS: I have already searched on Google, but I would like to hear from people here too .
Thanks in advance
Re: Are Air Beds Comfortable ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Airbeds are cool. Very comfortable and less expensive. However, for a few cons I dislike them.

1. You only enjoy good sleep if the bed is fully inflated. A little deflation can create uncomfortable sleeping position.

2. When it isn't fully inflated, little movements and turns create a plastic rumple sound which may deter your sleep especially if you wake up at the slightest sound.

3. No NEPA, no bed! (If bed has been deflated before power cut)

4. It is best for relaxation and not suitable for proper sleep (in my opinion)

5. If you share the bed with a partner, whenever they get up from bed, the whole bed rocks

6. Kneeling on it for that special moment with you bed partner will stretch the seams and tear over time (Some have poor quality)

7. Kids will puncture it (accidentally of course) when they mistake it for trampoline

8. When punctured, you will need a new mattress (obviously)

PROS: Girls dig it. You go chop nyassh tire. Most girls have fantasies of sqwashing on air/water beds. (Go buy plenty CD... My little advice)

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Are Air Beds Comfortable ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Are Air Beds Comfortable ? by Donald3d(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
beatcoins:
Airbeds are cool. Very comfortable and less expensive. However, for a few cons I dislike them.

1. You only enjoy good sleep if the bed is fully inflated. A little deflation can create uncomfortable sleeping position.

2. When it isn't fully inflated, little movements and turns create a plastic rumple sound which may deter your sleep especially if you wake up at the slightest sound.

3. No NEPA, no bed! (If bed has been deflated before power cut)

4. It is best for relaxation and not suitable for proper sleep (in my opinion)

5. If you share the bed with a partner, whenever they get up from bed, the whole bed rocks

6. Kneeling on it for that special moment with you bed partner will stretch the seams and tear over time (Some have poor quality)

7. Kids will puncture it (accidentally of course) when they mistake it for trampoline

8. When punctured, you will need a new mattress (obviously)

PROS: Girls dig it. You go chop nyassh tire. Most girls have fantasies of sqwashing on air/water beds. (Go buy plenty CD... My little advice)

Good luck
Thanks grin grin
I don't use CD , its outdated na , na DVD player I get grin grin grin
Re: Are Air Beds Comfortable ? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Donald3d:

Thanks grin grin
I don't use CD , its outdated na , na DVD player I get grin grin grin
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses / ... error / Blackfriday Sales Of Mobile/portable Air Conditioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.