Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Need Your Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help Pls (380 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / Smelly Vagina Help Pls. / My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Pls by MrHandsome2013: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
i am a novice when it comes to reading a girl mind...there this particular girl that always call my name each time she passes my compound or sees me on the street...i need your advice and decode to me if it is a sign of greenlight.....
Re: I Need Your Help Pls by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Only ur name?? bros
Re: I Need Your Help Pls by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
It might be she's interested in u...it also might be its just a harmless friendly jab she's giving u. Get close to her first and check out the type of vibes she gives u b4 u conclude.
Re: I Need Your Help Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
next time she calls your name, why dont you walk up to her and say :"yeah, how can i help you?" instead of running away with your tail between your legs.
Re: I Need Your Help Pls by sehin79(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
lol you need at least 3 confirmed signs to say shes actually interested in you.and i bet you wouldnt get more signs until you strike up a friendship.
Re: I Need Your Help Pls by pharmagba: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
it is your intentions that matters at first
it seems you want her ,go after her, tease her, then .......

you will know what to do when you get to the junction
Re: I Need Your Help Pls by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is how you guys get hurt! Creating what is not there, when some shock clears your stupid illusions revealing hurtful reality, you come to Nairaland to wail.

Why did name calling ever become a greenlight? I just can't help but wonder what the life of a typical Nigerian guy revolves around? Pussy?

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson To Learn About Relationships / Deleted / Weird Things Men Do After Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.