Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

#bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina (49669 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / BBNaija: Why I May End My Relationship With Miracle – Nina / BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by BishopIkedi: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Nina has said the show host, Ebuka has damaged her relationship with fellow housemate, Miracle and her boyfriend Collins.

Nina lamented the question put to her by Ebuka.

Ebuka had asked her how strong her relationship with Miracle was and if it would continue outside the show.

Ebuka further insisted to know if she could call Miracle her boyfriend. Responding, Nina refused to call Miracle her boyfriend, but rather said he was “My best friend. My everything.”

She said her relationship with Miracle was now in serious confusion as a result of the said question.

Nina now fears she may lose both Collins and Miracle, her two boyfriends, with the way she responded to Ebuka.

On Tuesday, she revealed to fellow housemate, Alex that Miracle has been angry with her because of her response to Ebuka.

She further explained to Alex that, “I could not call Miracle my boyfriend because I did not want to disrespect Collins. But now I feel bad.

“I would have told Ebuka Miracle was my boyfriend and that I love him.

“I wish Ebuka would ask me same question next Sunday so that I’ll correct myself.”

In the reality show, Miracle and Nina had shared kisses, had showers together and at least. cuddle every night, with something that looks like actual sex.

Alex, however, advised Nina to keep her relationship to herself and stop giving people what to talk about.

She said, “When you are asked about your relationship with Miracle, reply from your heart. Tell them what you want to tell them.”

Alex told her she should not be fast in responding to such questions because she doesn’t know what may happen outside the show.

She added that, “It may be that you have no relationship again outside. And you never can tell if you and Miracle would continue.”

Watch videos here: https://www.bishopikediblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-ebuka-has-damaged-my.html

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Meekdon: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
this girl too fine smiley

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by tyson98: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Confused girl very dull

233 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Meekdon: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
tyson98:
Confused girl very dull
but i dont know why i like her

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by decatalyst(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
A girl with a dull fish brain

undecided

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by decatalyst(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Meekdon:

but i dont know why i like her

Maybe cuz 'dull' is not far from you too

grin

314 Likes 12 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Meekdon: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
decatalyst:

grin
forget i even love her self smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by OneCorner: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
mumu girl...
very slow and foolish

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by addikt(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
She wants to be a player between two full grown men .... lol

Na like this your matter go end......

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by MsLalasticlala(f): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bitch has gone mad!

Nowadays teenagers don't have what we call self control and they are absolutely creative and shot in the breast that they are absolutely creative and shot by wave making photographer and the photo shoots are � and the photo shoots are absolutely adorable in the name of the movie as from 13th of April instead of hitting the Cinema's on their favorite fashion fashion day in the world celebrates Easter holiday season is over and you can find ur on the beach and a loose designers wedding dress up � in the name of the...

I have said my mind

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Innov8ve1: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lol see this joker of a cheat, she don dey mad

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by wiilly02(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
People make una come o!!
Is Nina really serious?
Is she trying to eat her cake and have it?
What kind of 2faced insanity is this!
Btw why is miracle angry?
Does he not know that till he wins the cash prize he's nd will continue to be nina's ''side chick''
....up liverpool

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by lailo: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
this is how all women behave. They always want to eat their cake and have it. Confused set of human beings.

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by psychologist(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
I am a Barcelona fan
Mention me with kind words, because my chest is paining me already cry

31 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Dutchey(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
champions league belongs here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by greatjoshy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please we've had enough of this BBNaija.... When will it end sef undecided Allow us to focus on other relevant issues that concerns our lives more.
New session is here again and we're looking for money to pay school fees and commence project and ure here feeding me with BBNaija news anyhow.
Give me school fees and I'll listen to BBN

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by jbreezy: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Diz babe is jst d female version of buhari...soooo dumb!!!

23 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by edo3(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Young n dumb.

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by newguy1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
So Na ebuka ask u to dey straff n follow miracle for house chaii I dat is the reason we dey advice men to marry brain not beauty only if Nina papa had listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Troublemaker007(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Have never seen any human so confused. Chinekeme!

The Gal below me, please don’t make me believe majority of you young ladies are so dumb and foolish with this your comment because I have a sister and she knows what she wants and she got it by getting married to her man.
angry

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Itzonlyme(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
This shit could happen to anybody.. She is just confused

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Johnbosco77(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina is a Nina milk.

Hallie... Barça has vanquished...
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by stano2(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
She has been a dumb gal right from secondary school, for example using big grammar in sentences and not knowing the meaning

14 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Divay22(f): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Web of love
Featuring Miracle and Collin
Lead actress.. Nina

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Nickijoy(f): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Don't even know what to say self.... Been awhile since I visited nairaland�
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by CSTR1003: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
See as babe fine.

It would have been unfair if she was smart too.

God is not partial. The ugly ones are smart, and the fine ones are not intelligent.

Beauty and brains are very rare.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by sawdi: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
psychologist:
I am a Barcelona fan

When you were thrashing arsenal you did not know abi? Your chest have not yet started paining you!

11 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by SHANGALORLOR: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
i just pray that she loses both miracle and her boyfriend so that I can go for her for marriage, cos I love her with Passion and can't wait for her to be evicted for her to know her destined husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by kaydp: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
decatalyst:

grin
OMG cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Houseofglam7(f): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Numbskull

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by kaydp: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Have never seen any human so confused. Chinekeme!

The Gal below me, please don’t make me believe majority of you young ladies are so dumb and foolish with this your comment because I have a sister and she knows what she wants and she got it by getting married to her man.
angry
She made it seem like it's normal
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Foolish44: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
psychologist:
I am a Barcelona fan

Nothing is kinder than telling you to

Rest in Peace angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election / BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.