Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. (31086 Views)

There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by steph2sweet(f): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pls matured minds in the house, i need an advice. I just got the shock of my life today. I got to know that the man I am planning to spend the rest of my life with has a child out of wedlock. I heard this from someone close to his family and I confronted him about it. He said he is afraid to loose me, that was why he didn't tell me about it. That he doesn't have anything to do with the lady that gave birth to the child for him, and that the lady is already married. I am just short of words.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by xendra: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
hmmm! my story want just be like your own .......Men!

oh dear!! such mentions smiley smiley y'all made my day...or at least what's left of it undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Your relationship lacks trust and honesty. He should have told you and allowed you to decide whether or not you want to marry him after having a baby. After all, no one is perfect.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by dominique(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
xendra:

Did you eventually marry him?
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
I don't mind as long as he tells me from the onset.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by donstan18: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Mcy56(f): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2018
It's so wrong for any man or woman to hide such important and conspicuous thing!

A living child is not what anyone can keep secret forever. May God deliver women from these deceitful men. undecided

A man recently went for an introduction and they are currently planning wedding unknowingly to the woman that the man had a grown up child already. He lied to the lady with an excuse that if she (or her father especially) knows, they wouldnt agree to her marrying him.

I was of the opinion that he should have let the lady know and decide whether to go ahead with him or not instead of lying. Now, when the truth is finally out and the woman reacts badly, he will be among the losers to be name-calling women.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by introvertious: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
there could be other secrets locked around him too. sometimes, the signs are just being thrown at our faces...... B WISE

9 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
xendra:
shut up..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Shugarlord213: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Even if he told you sef the question remains...

What have you contributed asides your punana

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
xendra:

Really?

My o my! I am itching to hear your own story too.

What happened...full gist abeg.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Op, if you can live with a lying man, then good luck ahead.

Only God knows what else he is keeping from you.

If he says he's hiding nothing else, well how can you trust him now or ever

15 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Safiaa(f): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
How do you know the other woman is married? How do you know he has nothing to do with her? What was the cause of their separation? If he was able to hide having a child for that long, how strong is their father/child relationship? Is he a good father to this child? You need to ask yourself these questions because history normally repeats itself.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Prognose: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
steph2sweet:
Pls matured minds in the house, i need an advice. I just got the shock of my life today. I got to know that the man I am planning to spend the rest of my life with has a child out of wedlock. I heard this from someone close to his family and I confronted him about it. He said he is afraid to loose me, that was why he didn't tell me about it. That he doesn't have anything to do with the lady that gave birth to the child for him, and that the lady is already married. I am just short of words.

he doesn't have anything to do with the lady? Did his sperm take flight and enter her vargina through an open window while she was sleeping ? cheesy

His fear of 'loosing' you and thus hiding this information is understandable, many people won't be able to take this kind of news. Then again some people don't mind. Which of them are you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nwaohafia1: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
ok
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Y
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Felixalex(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Men are scum grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by oyetunder(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
a broken relationship is far better than a broken home. The stage for a future brouhaha is set already. Be short of words...don't be short of actions.

13 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Run!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by deepwater(f): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kai
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Apina(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
steph2sweet:
He was wrong for not informing you about the child but the deed has been done and he said the Lady is married. The intention of the individual who called to tell you is questionable. It isn't as though he was married and took you for a ride, sit down With him and make further enquiries about whatever doubts you might be harbouring, asking you to back out of the said union would be myopic, what if you fall in love with a widower who has kids and you get married, would you reject his child for whatever reason(just saying). I would have asked you to go into panic mode if the mother if the child was still available but she isn't and thus you should also move on with your fiancee.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by veacea: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Don't be a learner abeg you in the name of Buhari

Na wetin APC used for Nigerians in 2015 him wan use for u ooooooooo. Abeg shine your eyes. Lemme come and be going before they will come and beat me

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Firgemachar: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chai
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
steph2sweet:
can you hear yourself

He has told you nothing between him and the lady or abi you want kill him because of that

You better forgive him

Mistake is a mistake
Thank God he do not die in his mistakes

Try and check the thread below yours, you will see why the man die

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by oyetunder(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
kalijahtaze:
Disown her
him
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by zombieTRACKER: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
She loves you

That's why she kept it a secret

The big question is
What else is she not telling you
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by oyetunder(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
can you hear yourself

He has told you nothing between him and the lady or abi you want kill him because of that

You better forgive him

Mistake is a mistake
but he became a confessor after rural wikileaks leaked his secret.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by castrol180(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
...just make sure you don't stab him later!
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Seun360(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
TiffanyJ:
Your relationship lacks trust and honesty. He should have told you and allowed you to decide whether or not you want to marry him after having a baby. After all, no one is perfect.

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by SNIPER123: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
So what's your problem with child?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
can you hear yourself

You better forgive him

Mistake is a mistake
If it was the woman, would you say the same?

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.