Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. (31083 Views)

There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by ariesbull: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
steph2sweet:
Pls matured minds in the house, i need an advice. I just got the shock of my life today. I got to know that the man I am planning to spend the rest of my life with has a child out of wedlock. I heard this from someone close to his family and I confronted him about it. He said he is afraid to loose me, that was why he didn't tell me about it. That he doesn't have anything to do with the lady that gave birth to the child for him, and that the lady is already married. I am just short of words.

Which one be child out of wedlock..he hasn't married you yet ! So where is the wedlock? These girls seff

Abeg if you no fit handle him ...abeg Waka pass him

Nawa

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by SaAbbas(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
I hate secret that matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by TheAngry1: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
ok
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by kennosklint(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ur wife belongs to the Ogboni society
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anyway, truth is one of the foundations of a good marriage. He should have told you and you can decide whether to marry him or not.

Pray before going on with the union.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by golor(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
TiffanyJ:
Your relationship lacks trust and honesty. He should have told you and allowed you to decide whether or not you want to marry him after having a baby. After all, no one is perfect.

I guess you re a student of uniuyo
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
oyetunder:
but he became a confessor after rural wikileaks leaked his secret.
see let my tell you
There's nothing under the sun that must not to expose

The op should be thanking God she find out so fast

She has two options

Either to stay and love the man
Or
Simple walk out

#marriageisnotamust

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by symbianDON(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
She loves you

That's why she kept it a secret

The big question is What else is she not telling you
a man bros..a man

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by CSTR1003: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
That is terrible.

You are justified in whatever action you take .

I don't support wickedness from a man or woman

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Lilimax(f): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
For the fact he hid this from you, he can do worse. There is no trust in this marriage.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Topmaike007(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
that one na una problem and by the way pikin is not a decease.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by faithfull18(f): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Marriage should be built on trust,honesty and a lot of other vital things.

Visit my profile.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Organs(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't mind as long as he tells me from the onset.

This comment has no bearing madam, read the story again, comprehend and comment properly....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by oyetunder(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
see let my tell you
There's nothing under the sun that must not to expose

The op should be thanking God she find out so fast

She has two options

Either to stay and love the man
Or
Simple walk out

#marriageisnotamust
yea. Now you are neutral and i love that. The fear is this...what of the man is a serial secret babies fathers even after marriage...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Gsamm: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Buhari no go wan hear this oo
Just keep quiet
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

If it was the woman, would you say the same?
A very big No

Do you know why?

She doesn't have any right to engage in Extra relationship
Only one at a time
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Emotionss: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
steph2sweet:
Pls matured minds in the house, i need an advice. I just got the shock of my life today. I got to know that the man I am planning to spend the rest of my life with has a child out of wedlock. I heard this from someone close to his family and I confronted him about it. He said he is afraid to loose me, that was why he didn't tell me about it. That he doesn't have anything to do with the lady that gave birth to the child for him, and that the lady is already married. I am just short of words.

If he can hide something as big as this from you.
One begins to wonder what other things is he hiding from you. Be wise.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Uguruzik(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
How does that affect the marriage you are planning? Having a child is never a bad thing. And the woman is not in his life anymore, na waao! You can complain over every little thing. I just hope you won't tell him to kill his child as we read here last week. Go on and marry him if you both are ready and willing.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Gsamm: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Organs:

This comment has no bearing madam, read the story again, comprehend and comment properly....

You hear wetin she talk. Where are you from sef

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by rattlesnake(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
The problem now is we don't know how many children he has

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by perousd: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
You need to seek for forgiveness. For finding out,... You need to apologize. Arrant Nonsense. Conjugal correngendum!!!!
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seun360:

Well said.
My dear, no one is without sin
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
oyetunder:
yea. Now you are neutral and i love that. The fear is this...what of the man is a serial secret babies fathers even after marriage...
that is why I love old way of marriage.
This 21st century marriage is a bitch
steph2sweet here is my advice

Sit your man down know his past life and he should also know yours

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
golor:

I guess you re a student of uniuyo
Why would you guess that I am a student of uniuyo?
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Organs(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
steph2sweet:

Wrong is wrong no matter the excuse, and people will always have excuses for whatever and this guy here will have excuses forever in the marriage if you marry him. Now the excuse is "i don't want to loose you" yeah right and some will say forgive him. See here if he made a mistake, he will man up and live with it and come clean, he is coming to you smiling and all while keeping secrets from you. Me, i will not marry him. If he had told me from the get go, ofcourse i will know, he has accepted responsibility from his actions and that it was a mistake which anybody, everybody makes, but he didn't tell you prior, the guy is a liar. Bottom line depends on you, me, my standards for trust and openness is high so, I WILL NOT MARRY someone like this, period.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Remmythe: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
steph2sweet:

looking at most of d comments here,I see nothing bt comments filled with hypocritical statements,none of ds people really try to reason otherwise,D fact dat d man decides not to tell you does not mean that he didn't love yu,I perfectly understand the scenario,he jst couldn't find dat confident to tell yu,my advice to yu is dat yu should jst try to understand him and find a place in yur heart to forgive him..
It's happening to me currently and I'm yet to find d confidence to say it too,hopefully gon do it someday tho
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
TiffanyJ:

Why would you guess that I am a student of uniuyo?
your background bae

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by zombieTRACKER: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
symbianDON:

a man bros..a man

Sorry I didn't see it grin
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Firehead(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ask yourself, if you are the one that had the child and he gets to know as u knew now, what will he do?Definitely, thats the begining of the end! Anyway, its left for you to make up ur mind to stay with that reality or leave. It is a decision only you can take because no other person will live with that reality with you for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Organs(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gsamm:

You hear wetin she talk. Where are you from sef

Wetin this one dey talk here? how does" I don't mind as long as he tells me from the onset" answer address the story or the question asked?
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
your background bae
That's the female hostel of ABU Zaria, sir.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Firehead(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Remmythe:

looking at most of d comments here,I see nothing bt comments filled with hypocritical statements,none of ds people really try to reason otherwise,D fact dat d man decides not to tell you does not mean that he didn't love yu,I perfectly understand the scenario,he jst couldn't find dat confident to tell yu,my advice to yu is dat yu should jst try to understand him and find a place in yur heart to forgive him..
It's happening to me currently and I'm yet to find d confidence to say it too,hopefully gon do it someday tho

When you are thinking about the situation, think of if it were the woman that hid that. Will he understand it that the woman doesnt want to loose him?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.