Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! (1183 Views)

Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! / Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! / Another Scammer On Nairaland...with Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by letustalk(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2010
Hi all,
This is an update and a warning to OMINIRA OMOYELE who scammed me january this year. Here are the links

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=377537.msg5267642#msg5267642

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355322.0.html

Till now, i have maintained my cool due to my very busy nature at work. However, I am using this medium to issue a warning to him or anyone that knows him that he has till september this year to refund my 50,000 naira. It will be unfortunate for his career if he does not refund it by them. My vacation is for that month and i will have full time for him. I have not taken the matter further because of the insufficient time i have for that. His further details are thus:

OMINIRA OMOYELE
GTB ACC NO: 4914446191590
Supposed Home Address: Port Harcourt

Whosoever knows him should warn him now to refund my money peacefully as i will not mind dusting my wig and gown and going out full force against him come september. In case he does not know, i can proceed against him in both civil action and criminal prosecution.

Anyone with useful information can contact me on 08030795570
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by letustalk(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2010
Just to add that i am prepared to litter the papers with his pictures in conjunction with the police. I can only hope he is the employer of himself if not he should understand the wide public disrepute that step will bring to his career. i have said enough.

Guys just come along with me. I will give you updates come september. Thanks all for your time
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by eros(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2010
Another case of SCAM.

Act One Scene One:

Complaint: letustalk

Investigators: Onwan, freshmoney, et al

Trashtalkers: Busybody, et al

Contributers: Nairaland Auto Dealers Association, buyers and sellers

Produced and Directed by: EROS

SO LET THE DEBATE, INVESTIGATION, COUNTER-DEBATE, TRASHTALKING, ACCUSATION, FALSE-ACCUSATION BEGIN.

AT THE END, THERE WILL NEVER BE A RESULT. JUST LIKE THE THREAD BELOW. TYPICAL NIGERIA.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.0.html

***Shakes head and leaves thread, wondering when Nigerians will learn to act more and talk less***
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by letustalk(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2010
@EROS
This is no thrash talking. By God's grace, i intend putting all my weight on it come vac in september. God help ominira before then.
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by eros(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2010
letustalk:

@EROS
This is no thrash talking. By God's grace, i intend putting all my weight on it come vac in september. God help ominira before then.

I wasn't referring to you as thrash-talking. When our lovely friends begin to contribute and try to help out in their own little ways, you will see others who cannot help but talk down on others trying to help or accuse them of being accomplice to the crime or what have you.

Very soon, very very soon, this thread will turn from being a solution seeking thread to blame game, accusation and counter accusation. Just watch and see.

This is nairaland.
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by tigerpaws(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2010
shocked shocked shocked Another one!
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by mrofficial(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2010
Don't send money to anyone you met on the net!

FACE TO FACE!
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by letustalk(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2010
Yes we all learn, always. Just that same method has worked for me previously on nairaland. There are still trustworthy persons
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by mrofficial(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2010
letustalk:

Yes we all learn, always. Just that same method has worked for me previously on nairaland. There are still trustworthy persons

This almost happened to me around 2007 - 2008 when i wanted to buy a laptop from a guy, here. I was not so sure of the guy, so i kuku ask my mama to pray about it, na him mama tell me say no light there. I just tell the guy to bone. loooool
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by eros(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2010
mr.official:

This almost happened to me around 2007 - 2008 when i wanted to buy a laptop from a guy, here. I was not so sure of the guy, so i kuku ask my mama to pray about it, na him mama tell me say no light there. I just tell the guy to bone. loooool

What kind of MAMA are you talking about here?? grin grin grin
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by mrofficial(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2010
eros:

What kind of MAMA are you talking about here?? grin grin grin

Which ever you think.
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by mygoodies: 3:41pm On May 14, 2010
Pls let's not let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch, scammers of every nationality are all over the globe, its an epidemic that threatens good business everywhere.  face to face biz dealings on the net is fading fast because ppl are STILL being scammed that way,

SOME TIPS:
              *be intuitive, if its too good to be true, it prob is.

*use common sense, open lines of communication are essential; email addys, physical adresses, cell phone nums, even skype which is a free software to download allows you to communicate (talk, chat, text, video conference) freely to anyone else who has it in the world.

*set up online bank accounts such as paypal, which allow easy money transfers for buyers and sellers, its internationally recognized and they will activley prosecute anyone who misuses their services. Since its a third party, they allow funds to be transferred but not released until the buyer has recieved their goods.  They also allow you to use local currency.

There are always ways to beat the bad guys, just have to be vigilant, hope these tips help, there is enough money in this world to go around, no need to cheat, blessingssmiley
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by nyrol(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2010
For the fact that there some bad eggs out there bent on scamming pple online does not mean we would not send money to pple we ve not met before. There are somethings that one needs to guard against for one not to be swindled. From my experience on NL as a car dealer, i met Fhemmmy online sometimes last year and ever since then i ve bought 3 cars from him. Before i sent him money i followed his threads for a very long time to see how sincere he is and maybe talk to those he has dealt with before now. I called him several times and he called me well too. When it got to a point when i knew i would have to send him money, i made sure i contacted pple who have run things with him before, that was how i met Adexfem who told me glowing words about Fhemmmy and his services. To a good extent my mind was at rest after this exercise. Fhemmmy also made sure i meet his biz partner in Nigeria who has an office in Akowonjo. Its been a success story ever since then. My brothers if u must send money do your research well before u part with your hard earned money. Funny enough its even the pple in Nija that are scamming their brothers in Nija now and not oversea brothers scamming Nija brothers. Nuff said.
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by microgiant: 5:20pm On May 14, 2010
mygoodies:

Pls let's not let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch, scammers of every nationality are all over the globe, its an epidemic that threatens good business everywhere.  face to face biz dealings on the net is fading fast because ppl are STILL being scammed that way,

SOME TIPS:
              *be intuitive, if its too good to be true, it prob is.

*use common sense, open lines of communication are essential; email addys, physical adresses, cell phone nums, even skype which is a free software to download allows you to communicate (talk, chat, text, video conference) freely to anyone else who has it in the world.

*set up online bank accounts such as [b]paypal, which allow easy money transfers for buyers and sellers, its internationally recognized and they will activley prosecute anyone who misuses their services. Since its a third party, they allow funds to be transferred but not released until the buyer has recieved their goods.  They also allow you to use local currency.[/b]

There are always ways to beat the bad guys, just have to be vigilant, hope these tips help, there is enough money in this world to go around, no need to cheat, blessingssmiley

is Nigeria now off the Paypal blacklist?
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by Fogman(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2010
poster, why did you wait this long, before informing the house? Youe silence would ve helped the thief to scam more people. It is advisable, when u suspect anyone or become a victim, let the house be informed. So we ll be on our guard.
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by Fogman(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2010
poster, why did you wait this long, before informing the house? Youe silence would ve helped the thief to scam more people. It is advisable, when u suspect anyone or become a victim, let the house be informed. So we ll be on our guard.
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by mygoodies: 8:12pm On May 14, 2010
microgiant:

is Nigeria now off the Paypal blacklist?

Good question, was just on their website and unfortunately Nigeria is still blocked.  However you can still send wire transfers from any bank in Nigeria to any bank worldwide.  But most sellers n buyers on NL have Nigerian bank accts even thought they are based abroad and can do biz through them.
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by Busybody2(f): 9:30pm On May 14, 2010
eros:

Another case of SCAM.

Act One Scene One:

Complaint: letustalk

Investigators: Onwan, freshmoney, et al

Trashtalkers: Busybody, et al

Contributers: Nairaland Auto Dealers Association, buyers and sellers

Produced and Directed by: EROS

SO LET THE DEBATE, INVESTIGATION, COUNTER-DEBATE, TRASHTALKING, ACCUSATION, FALSE-ACCUSATION BEGIN.

AT THE END, THERE WILL NEVER BE A RESULT. JUST LIKE THE THREAD BELOW. TYPICAL NIGERIA.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.0.html

***Shakes head and leaves thread, wondering when Nigerians will learn to act more and talk less***

Wow, it spoke, i'm impressed undecided  I can see you have taken a breather from having your head stuck up its usual residence - inspired_m's arse undecided

Nice to see you on your own feet. Who sent the derrick?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ominira Omoyele Scammer Update! by eros(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2010
Busy_body:

Wow, it spoke, i'm impressed undecided  I can see you have taken a breather from having your head stuck up its usual residence - inspired_m's arse undecided

Nice to see you on your own feet. Who sent the derrick?  undecided undecided undecided

Silence . . . . . . . you know is the best answer to . . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I wouldn't give you the pleasure to derail this thread, so you can bark all you want.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Camry Dx, Le,ce,xle / Sold ! Toks '00 Honda Passport Jeep ( Leather+Mobile Entertainment ) - N1.45m / Bmw E36-series(coja), Silver Colour, Full Option 2000-german Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.