Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing (1726 Views)

Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... / Shopify Partner - Ask Me Any Question / I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by Dasameolgee(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello,

Like I always say, Internet Marketing should never be a gamble.

There are hundreds or probably thousands of Digital Marketers out there who claim to be good at what they do but the question I always ask is, "what good is a Digital Marketer whose website can't be found on the front page of search engines? "

My name is Eze Erondu. I create awesome websites and help website owners rank #1 on all search engines (based on niche) when keywords that relate to their businesses are searched for.

I currently manage the Abule Graphics website - https://www.abulegraphics.com - which currently ranks #1 as the Best Agency in Abuja for all related keywords.

I also blog for several websites and each post ranks well for several keywords.

Ask me any question about Digital Marketing and get the exact tips I use to rank my websites.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by flickstone(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hw many page likes will i get on facebook with 5k budget plan
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by Jacosky(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Chairman, if you want to do business and get new clients, you don't have to put down other Digital Marketers to make you look as the only professional in Wakanda.

Since you have already put yourself on the spotlight, it might interest you to know that your site is not ranking #1; it's not even on the first page of Google for the keywords "Best Agency in Abuja"

You obviously still have work to do.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by Dasameolgee(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Jacosky:
Chairman, if you want to do business and get new clients, you don't have to put down other Digital Marketers to make you look as the only professional in Wakanda.

Since you have already put yourself on the spotlight, it might interest you to know that your site is not ranking #1; it's not even on the first page of Google for the keywords "Best Agency in Abuja"

You obviously still have work to do.

Nice one.

You probably didn't see the part where i added "..for all related keywords".

I expect you to be smart enough know how to search for Agencies based on relevant services.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by bobojoshua(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Dasameolgee:
Hello,

Like I always say, Internet Marketing should never be a gamble.

There are hundreds or probably thousands of Digital Marketers out there who claim to be good at what they do but the question I always ask is, "what good is a Digital Marketer whose website can't be found on the front page of search engines? "

My name is Eze Erondu. I create awesome websites and help website owners rank #1 on all search engines (based on niche) when keywords that relate to their businesses are searched for.

I currently manage the Abule Graphics website - https://www.abulegraphics.com - which currently ranks #1 as the Best Agency in Abuja for all related keywords.

I also blog for several websites and each post ranks well for several keywords.

Ask me any question about Digital Marketing and get the exact tips I use to rank my websites.
What type of off-page seo do you do to your site?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by Dasameolgee(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
bobojoshua:
What type of off-page seo do you do to your site?

Simple -

1. Create and integrate Sitemap, Robots.txt, .htaccess
2. Submit Sitemap to search engines
3. Register on Business directories

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by bobojoshua(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dasameolgee:

Simple -

1. Create and integrate Sitemap, Robots.txt, .htaccess
2. Submit Sitemap to search engines
3. Register on Business directories

That's all.
Thanks boss. Do you build backlicks to your site? If yes, what type of back links?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by Dasameolgee(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
bobojoshua:
Thanks boss. Do you build backlicks to your site? If yes, what type of back links?

i strongly discourage webmasters from using website that auto-generate backlinks. there are several.

Apart from Business Directories, i suggest you contact website owners within same niche and manually request for backlinks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by bobojoshua(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dasameolgee:

i strongly discourage webmasters from using website that auto-generate backlinks. there are several.

Apart from Business Directories, i suggest you contact website owners within same niche and manually request for backlinks
Thanks
I have searched your keyword and your rank mostly in 2nd or 3rd position for the variations of your keyword. I also observed that the first page of google is dominated by THREE google ads and FOUR local search results. Do you really get sales from Google search engine cos you're actually at position SEVEN or EIGHT if we include the ads and local search results.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by Dasameolgee(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
bobojoshua:
Thanks
I have searched your keyword and your rank mostly in 2nd or 3rd position for the variations of your keyword. I also observed that the first page of google is dominated by THREE google ads and FOUR local search results. Do you really get sales from Google search engine cos you're actually at position SEVEN or EIGHT if we include the ads and local search results.

Just like every other tools in Digital Marketing, We get impressive traffic from SEO

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing by zodd(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Ascend is a creative digital marketing agency in Abuja. We offer a 360° service that includes Branding, Website Design, Online Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. https://ascend.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get USA Phone Number, Address And Mail Forwarding / How To Win A Car In The New MTN App Developer's Challenge. / Beginners Guide To Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.