Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov (14835 Views)

Oil Producing Status: Senators From Enugu And Anambra Are Liars-Dino Melaye / Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words / How Obiano Was Able To Manage Anambra Oil And Gas Disputes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Efewestern:

grin, So your state produces "leather, limestone, hides and skins, sesame, soybean, cotton, garlic, gum arabic, groundnuts and chili pepper ..." lol, and you still have the mouth to insult Anambra. The economic activities in Onitsha alone is far greater than that of your entire state, Anambra is rich in natural gas , crude oil , bauxite , and ceramic, Did I also mention that the state has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria?, I guess I didn't.

Oil Production in Anambra:
Anambra produces about 3,000 barrels per day, With the possibility of producing 20,000 barrels in the next 6years, Like i mentioned earlier, oil production in Anambra is low, but they still contribute to our total oil production. Ondo started oil production with just 7,000 barrel per day, now they produce about 60,000-100,000 barrels per day.

And for the record straight, am not from SE.

I already could tell you were an exceedingly ignorant person from your first question to me. I bet my existence that you are totally clueless about the value of those commodities you tried to undermine on the international market. Commodities that will last the test of time even as the world rapidly moves away from fossil fuels.

Coming back to crude oil sef, you no dey shame to raise hand among oil producers in this country? Typical case of a snail that thinks itself a horned animal cheesy

Now since you've turned yourself to ambassador to Anambra state, can you please tell us how much the super-productive state produces (since according to you economic activities in Onitsha alone is far greater than Kano state grin) The challenge stands.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
AuntLaVIV:
That is the right thing to do. If the FG is yet to gazette it then they should do so and communicate to the Anambra State Government appropriately. Anambra has been pumping out crude oil since 2010.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by bejeria101(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Chai apc Shame no they bother una? Kai bunch of zombies
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

Kano is below Anambra in industrialization and commerce

grin

Yet Kano makes much much more money than Onitsha from the same industrialization and commerce.

Keep telling yourself that okay?

Ndo!

8 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I already could tell you were an exceedingly ignorant person from your first question to me. I bet my existence that you are totally clueless about the value of those commodities you tried to undermine on the international market. Commodities that will last the test of time even as the world rapidly moves away from fossil fuels.

Coming back to crude oil sef, you no dey shame to raise hand among oil producers in this country? Typical case of a snail that thinks itself a horned animal cheesy

Now since you've turned yourself to ambassador to Anambra state, can you please tell us how much the super-productive state produces? The challenge stands.
An.u we are not comparing Anambra to other Niger/Delta oil producing states, Anambra started pumping 2010 with 3000bpd by 2016 they were producing 10,000bpd it is a gradual process, Orient digging more wells and state government is creating more access roads and bridges to the fields
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by lexy2014: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:
Read more about Orient petroleum resources.

Orient petroleum head office in Awka not like others oil firms their head offices are either in Lagos or Abuja
so Alex ekwueme is d vice chairman of orient?has d spirit of buhari entered u people that u are giving dead people post?
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Efewestern: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Now since you've turned yourself to ambassador to Anambra state, can you please tell us how much the super-productive state produces? The challenge stands.

You can start by telling us the value of those commodities to our economy, Yea the world is rapidly moving away from fossil fuels, yet anytime we bring the issue of True Federalism you guys will start crying like a baby. the joke is on you. Observe that stats, Lagos was also not included, I already told you from the beginning that Anambra oil production is low, so what further explanation do you need?
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Xander85: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2018
Sunnynwa:

And nobody has shown us a picture of this Orient production site?

Orient that left site long ago?

Are you blind to all the pics and youtube videos FKO81 has been uploading since yesterday, or you're just being mischievous?
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by michae1004: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

lol, don't mind that guy, he have been crying up and down here for me to get banned cheesy grin
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by DonVikings: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
michae1004:

Inability to fight back when bullied like a dog should make one ashamed for life.
k. Thanks to chukwu Abuko Lakpalakpa for this wonderful demonstration of wisdom from you. Late kanuu must be very proud of u wherever he is. Bye bye my Ibo defender. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Efewestern:

You can start by telling us the value of those commodities to our economy, Yea the world is rapidly moving away from fossil fuels, yet anytime we bring the issue of True Federalism you guys will start crying like a baby. the joke is on you. Observe that stats, Lagos was also not included, I already told you from the beginning that Anambra oil production is low, so what further explanation do you need?

They're not only low in just oil production...

You claimed they were more productive than my state so I am asking you to state here how much they produce internally?

If you know it is less than Kano's internally generated revenue, or simply don't know, then you can flee from my mentions with your tail in between your legs.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

grin

Yet Kano makes much much more money than Onitsha from the same industrialization and commerce.

Keep telling yourself that okay?

Ndo!
Anambra make much money than Kano check CBN Report

3 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedboy01: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
DonVikings:
k. Thanks to chukwu Abuko Lakpalakpa for this wonderful demonstration of wisdom from you. Late kanuu must be very proud of u wherever he is. Bye bye my Ibo defender. cheesy
shut up, man up and stop whinnying like a poor baby, a young girl hammered your little skull, all you could do was to cry to the mods. and you called yourself a man? indeed you're a man

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra is fourth largest economy after Lagos, Rivers and FCT

3 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Efewestern: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

They're not only low in just oil production...

You claimed they were more productive than my state so I am asking you to state here how much they produce internally?

If you know it is less than Kano's internally generated revenue, or simply don't know, then you can flee from my mentions with your tail in between your legs.

Was our argument base on that?, I don't know much about anambra, but the little I knew I just stated, you claimed they produce only palm oil, that was why I mentioned you cous that's a lie.

You also claimed that your state/region is rich, why are you guys not supporting Regionalism/True federalism?, I haven't seen where a suppose rich man will be scared to be independent from his "Poor" neighbors. grin.

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra is fourth largest economy after Lagos, Rivers and FCT

Jesu!

Internally Generated Revenue of a state does not measure its economic output shocked shocked

Teacher please what does it measure?

Please I'm waiting.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedboy01: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Jesu!

Internally Generated Revenue of a state does not measure its economic output shocked shocked

Please I'm waiting.

stop calling Jesus, instead shout allah

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Jesu!

Please I'm waiting.
Yes, from the five years financial report by CBN, you can see Anambra make much money than your Kano and Kaduna

IGR and GDP increasingly a poor measure of prosperity. It is not even a reliable gauge of production.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by wink2015(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
OIL STATUS OR NOT!

Until Anambra state enjoy the status of a restructured Nigeria, the oil flow and all the dollars that goes with it will still go to the north.

ANAMBRA STATE SHOULD CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR A RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA TO ENJOY THEIR OIL MONEY TO THEMSELVES.

Northerners are parasites.

I am waiting how the federal government will give Anambra state its share of the 13 percent derivation.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by 400billionman: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:
What is this bmc zombie talking about?

I'm very sure Anambra has vast reserves of palm oil.

Ndi ara.
Palm oil is 5 times costlier than crude oil per barrel

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Efewestern:

Was our argument base on that?, I don't know much about anambra, but the little I knew I just stated, you claimed they produce only palm oil, that was why I mentioned you cous that's a lie.

You also claimed that your state/region is rich, why are you guys not supporting Regionalism/True federalism?, I haven't seen where a suppose rich man will be scared to be independent from his "Poor" neighbors. grin.

Yes you claimed here that Anambra is a more productive state than Kano and I have proved it is a flat out lie with stats, while you have done nothing but repeatedly expose your ignorance.

Regarding federalism, the reason the North is against it is not because of its inability to sustain itself (which it had been doing prosperously well before crude oil), but because it wants to retain the advantages of a unitary structure that come with political dominance (the same advantages Mazi Ironsi wanted for his eastern people when he enacted the unification decree) but that is an issue for another thread.

If your problem with the north is its resistance to federalism then state it instead of confusing your frustration with lies and baseless claims about Anambra.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Xander85: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

I guess you ignorant of what is going on, because of the miscreants that attacked orient facilities the place if fully guarded by security men, it will be hard for you to go there and take picture, security men will not allow you, Obiano purchased gun boasts for navy and helicopter for policing, the whole place is heavily guarded.
These are pictures of Orient oil fields that threaded sometime ago

I'm happy to hear Obiano is being proactive regarding protecting the production sites. There are so many wicked and jealous people not happy with the oil and gas producing status Anambra has, and they're looking for ways to either scatter everything or as much as possible try to limit the benefits Anambra derives from this. Notice how (even on this forum) they belittle our efforts and are always quick to take sides with Kogi even without having full knowledge of the facts regarding the boundary tussle.

Prior to beefing up security at the sites, remember how we always used to hear reports of these filthy toerags making incursions into Anambra state in the dead of the night, destroying properties of Orient Petroleum and leaving death and tears in their wake. Jealous Igbo haters on here loved it, and always took sides with Kogi just out of envy and hate!

Going on 5 years now, the boundary commission still hasn't concluded their findings on the boundary delineation between the two states. It's almost as if someone wants the boundary tussle to continue indefinitely.

Left to me, no bastard amebo outsider should know anything about Orient Petroleum operations. Let's keep them guessing!
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur on ur own based on Igbo presidency
Don't be so sure. The Great Peoples of Nigeria are flocking more and more towards the patriotic Solution of Igbo Presidency 2023 as the panacea to the ills of the nation. And Buhari, the Enyioha Ndigbo is the Shortest Way to that Solution.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2018
400billionman:
Palm oil is 5 times costlier than crude oil per barrel

No wonder Nigeria exports 2.1 million barrels of palm oil each day.

My goodness what kind of stories are these nyemiri yewts fed with in the East? No wonder they're the empty chest beating champions of Africa cheesy

6 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

Yes, from the five years financial report by CBN, you can see Anambra make much money than your Kano and Kaduna

IGR and GDP increasingly a poor measure of prosperity. It is not even a reliable gauge of production.

Lord of mercy shocked

Omenka, deomelo, gavelslam, cleverly you guys have GOT to see this cheesy

"GDP & IGR are not reliable gauges of economic production" - FKO81(2018)

IPOB yoots are illiterates cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Xander85: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2018
wink2015:
OIL STATUS OR NOT!

Until Anambra state enjoy the status of a restructured Nigeria, the oil flow and all the dollars that goes with it will still go to the north.

ANAMBRA STATE SHOULD CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR A RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA TO ENJOY THEIR OIL MONEY TO THEMSELVES.

Northerners are parasites.

I am waiting how the federal government will give Anambra state its share of the 13 percent derivation.

It's frustrating how some will sit on their fat asses, and when others make all the effort, these assholes will get up and smugly show a document detailing how they're entitled to 87% of your efforts all in the name of 'one Nigeria'. Very annoying!
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedboy01:

stop calling Jesus, instead shout allah

Are you alright?

Ignorant nyemiris that think every northerner is a Muslim.

If you were a true Christian, you'd be happy a supposed unbeliever was calling on Christ. Hypocrite.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Shares Old Video Over Recent Zamfara Killings / Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio / Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.