Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov (14817 Views)

Oil Producing Status: Senators From Enugu And Anambra Are Liars-Dino Melaye / Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words / How Obiano Was Able To Manage Anambra Oil And Gas Disputes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Have you been cleared on the Orient issue? Now you are on the airport. You are really dumb and useless. Why not go there and prove me wrong with your own video/pictures.

[s]
Sunnynwa:
kiss
Land that was cleared for the camera? No worry your eye go clear soon.
Go back to that site now and see if it hasn't been overgrown by weed.
[/s]
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
You are really dumb and useless. Why not go there and prove me wrong with your own video/pictures.

[s][/s]

Well, unlike you, I invested in that area, bought hectares of land there hoping the project would kick but alas, it was a scam....at least for now.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
You mean you invested in weed? You invested but you didn't take any picture from the area? You bought ''hectares'' of land but you could not take a single picture? Is your so called imaginary ''investment'' next to the airport site? Tell me that you own part of airport site precinct. Stop being a fool because we all know what you are doing in London where you are starving. Tell me that you bought another hectares in the central London. Rubbish

Sunnynwa:

Well, unlike you, I invested in that area, bought hectares of land there hoping the project would kick but alas, it was a scam....at least for now.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
You mean you invested in weed? You invested but you didn't take any picture from the area? You bought ''hectares'' of land but you could not take a single picture? Is your so called imaginary ''investment'' next to the airport site? Tell me that you own part of airport site precinct. Stop being a fool because we all know what you are doing in London where you are starving. Tell me that you bought another hectares in the central London. Rubbish

Guy, you a will be 43 this year, when will you grow up? Tunde Salam aka Eggheaders that you both started this business together has grown and moved on on life.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sunny you shall be 52 exactly this year but you are still online buying hectares of un-seen lands. Stop being a nuisance and grow up. Stop being stupid and grow up. All your mates have grown families but you chose to hole away in London doing menial jobs while coming on NL everyday to declare your ''online hectares'' of land that does not exist. Sunday Nwangwu or whatever grow up for once in your life.

[s]
Sunnynwa:

Guy, you a will be 43 this year, when will you grow up? Tunde Salam aka Eggheaders that you both started this business together has grown and moved on on life.
[/s]
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
Sunny you shall be 52 exactly this year but you are still online buying hectares of un-seen lands. Stop being a nuisance and grow up. Stop being stupid and grow up. All your mates have grown families but you chose to hole away in London doing menial jobs while coming on NL everyday to declare your ''online hectares'' of land that does not exist. Sunday Nwangwu or whatever grow up for once in your life.

[s][/s]

Chinonso, me and you no be mate.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Stop being a fool Sunday, I didn't ask you to pick of someone's survey plan. You said you bought land close to the airport site and you found out about the status of the project, I then asked why you didn't get us pictures of your so called site and also the airport site. Show us pictures of the site with signposts to confirm you actually bought land close to the airport site. I have a copy of a site/survey plan of a large site at Millennium city here with me which belongs to my elder brother, I would have posted it to prove the same bogus point you wanna prove. Iti

Sunnynwa:

Chinonso, me and you no be mate.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
Stop being a fool Sunday, I didn't ask you to pick of someone's survey plan. You said you bought land close to the airport site and you found out about the status of the project, I then asked why you didn't get us pictures of your so called site and also the airport site. Show us pictures of the site with signposts to confirm you actually bought land close to the airport site. I have a copy of a site/survey plan of a large site at Millennium city here with me which belongs to my elder brother, I would have posted it to prove the same bogus point you wanna prove. Iti

At least you can see the name Sunday on the plan,,can't you? Mu na gi abughi ogbo, Chinonso nwa be Dike.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sunday you are so dumb. I have the survey plan of 15 hectares of land that belongs to my elder brother inside the Millennium City- Awka, and we bear the same surname, I could have posted it if I were dull like you. At least we know the price of land at Millennium city. What I asked for was the pictures of the said land with signposts since you said it is close to the airport. You are not so smart. cool

Sunnynwa:

At least you can see the name Sunday on the plan,,can't you? Mu na gi abughi ogbo, Chinonso nwa be Dike.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
Sunday you are so dumb. I have the survey plan of 15 hectares of land that belongs to my elder brother inside the Millennium City- Awka, and we bear the same surname, I could have posted it if I were dull like you. At least we know the price of land at Millennium city. What I asked for was the pictures of the said land with signposts since you said it is close to the airport. You are not so smart. cool

Sunday isn't a surname, is it?
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
You are not smart. Please post another survey plan. cheesy

Sunnynwa:

Sunday isn't a surname, is it?
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
You are not smart. Please post another survey plan. cheesy

Because I dey knack teeth here with you for Nairaland unto say we be from the same Aguata you come feel say we be the same levels. Guy, take ya time o.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Which level you dey? Have you got the pictures of the land? cool

Sunnynwa:

Because I dey knack teeth here with you for Nairaland unto say we be from the same Aguata you come feel say we be the same levels. Guy, take ya time o.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
Which level you dey? Have you got the pictures of the land? cool

Just know we are not the same level.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tell me your level?

Sunnynwa:

Just know we are not the same level.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Chigold101(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
DonVikings:
Vanguard newspaper has become FG and APC.
Typical ipob. cheesy
mu.mu... Vanguard just published it they are not the ones that went to the traditional rulers...
you better borrow sense if you don;t have any cheesy
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
Tell me your level?

Dude, I own the plaza opposite Awka prisons...that's one I know you'd know.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2018
LOL..do you know the owner of the building beside MacDons at High-tension road? Guy go and find out.

Sunnynwa:

Dude, I own the plaza opposite Awka prisons...that's one I know you'd know.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by DonVikings: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Chigold101:
mu.mu. Vanguard just published it they are not the ones that went to the traditional rulers...
you better borrow sense if you don;t have any cheesy
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Dominique. Rule 2.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2018
ruggedized1:
LOL..do you know the owner of the building beside MacDons at High-tension road? Guy go and find out.

I have told you me and you are not levels at all. My house in London which I've got only 3 tears to finish the mortgage is worth £1.2M now. Something I bought @£400k in 2009.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2018
What of the Burlington palace you bought from Prince Charles?

When homeless people talk we know cheesy

Sunnynwa:

I have told you me and you are not levels at all. My house in London which I've got only 3 tears to finish the mortgage is worth £1.2M now. Something I bought @£400k in 2009.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2018
ruggedized1:

Dude, Google property prices in London. £1.2M property is just an OK house. There's nothing spectacular about a £1.2M house here. It's just a roadside house. Flats cost around £6M in posh areas here
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 6:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Nwokem mechionu. London is where poor people live except for Nigerian politicians that buys houses with ease over there. It is easier to make such money in Nigeria than UK. What kind of job do you do to make even £1,5m in London? Let us start with your job first. Are you a drug dealer? Oya start.

Sunnynwa:

Dude, Google property prices in London. £1.2M property is just an OK house. There's nothing spectacular about a £1.2M house here. It's just a roadside house. Flats cost around £6M in posh areas here
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2018
ruggedized1:

You can use this link to help yourself before you think £1.2M house in London is way over the top.

https://www.onthemarket.com/for-sale/property/kensington-and-chelsea/?sort-field=price
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Another trash cheesy

Sunnynwa:

You can use this link to help yourself before you think £1.2M house in London is way over the top.

https://www.onthemarket.com/for-sale/property/kensington-and-chelsea/?sort-field=price
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2018
ruggedized1:
Nwokem mechionu. London is where poor go live except for Nigerian politicians that buys house with ease over there. It is easier to make such money in Nigeria than UK. What kind of job do you do to make even £1,5m? Let us start with your job first. Are you a drug dealer? Oya start.

Dude sharap. These are prices of flats not far from where I live.

Even Peckham populated by dirty Afonjas have the cheapest houses going for around £700k

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Stop running up and down. Tell us the kind of job that pays a migrant £1,5m pay annum in UK?

Sunnynwa:

Even Peckham populated by dirty Afonjas have the cheapest houses going for around £700k
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Shut up and tell us where a migrant like you work in UK to earn £1.5m? Are you a drug dealer? It is easier to make such money within few month in Nigeria than as a migrant in UK.

Sunnynwa:

Dude sharap. These are prices of flats not far from where I live.

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2018
ruggedized1:
Shut up and tell us where a migrant like you work in UK to earn £1.5m? Are you a drug dealer? It is easier to make such money within few month in Nigeria than as a migrant in UK.

How did £1.5M per annum get into the discussion?
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2018
It has to be considered except you are lying. It is easy to make such money in Nigeria within months than as a migrant in UK, except you are a drug dealer. Quote me anywhere. Do you know what £1.5m means in UK? Guy stop lying to a guy man.

Sunnynwa:

How did £1.5M per annum get into the discussion?
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2018
ruggedized1:
It has to be considered except you are lying. It is easy to make such money in Nigeria within months than as a migrant in UK, except you are a drug dealer. Quote me anywhere. Do you know what £1.5m means in UK? Guy stop lying to a guy man.

You haven't answered my question yet.

What brought up £1.5M per annum earning?
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2018
I raised it because you boasted of owning such property worth the amount in London. If you are a drug dealer i will excuse you but to tell me that the same London i visited pays an ordinary migrant £1.5m either yearly or whatever is a BIG LIE.

Sunnynwa:

You haven't answered my question yet.

What brought up £1.5M per annum earning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet: Scramble For Appointment Hits Imo APC / I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike / Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.