Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Is Atheism Gaining Ground? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Atheism Gaining Ground? (5454 Views)

"In The Realm Of The Occult, The Highest Form Of Stupidity Is Atheism" / What Is Atheism? / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by TOSIN116: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
superhumanist:

Jesus would be ashamed of you. Even if Christianity was true, you are a bad representative of Christianity.

Judgemental, sanctimonious, hypocritical and vulgar.

I'd rather worship a stone or Satan than to follow your wacky version of Christianity.
if you know the right version why don't you follow?
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

Without Christianity you won't even know what morality is, why then will you if all people expect every adult to be moral?

Why are you mad nah? You are doing the work of satan so shd be proud.

Everything you are exhibiting here are satanic traits, why then are you mad when you are called by your name?

You are proud, rebellious, stubborn, arrogant, haughty, recalcitrant, disrespectful, disobedient, obscene, boastful, and foolis.h, but when you are called out, you cry. Why?

Satanists shouldn't be mad for being called goats, i'm not mad for being called a Sheep. Your Master is a Chief Goatheard, (Baphomet), and my Master is a Shepherd.

Morality existed long before christianity.

I'm not a slave and so, I have no master.

I am not a sheep that needs shepherds
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Butterflyleo: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
superhumanist:

But you are a herd mentality mumuhumanist grin

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 6:03am On Apr 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

But you are a herd mentality mumuhumanist grin

Herd mentality? The irony.

You that copy all of Craig Williams failed arguments?

I have no master not herd that I follow. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by hopefulLandlord: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Emmanystone:
Without Christianity you won't even know what morality is
False on every level

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Butterflyleo: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2018
superhumanist:

Herd mentality? The irony.

You that copy all of Craig Williams failed arguments?

I have no master not herd that I follow. Thanks

Sorry o but I am not a student of William Craig and never have been. I do my thinking myself. Also do you mean the same William Craig that has thrashed people like the atheist Sam Harris repeatedly and who even Richard Dawkins ran away from when it came to debates?

cheesy grin
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sorry o but I am not a student of William Craig and never have been. I do my thinking myself. Also do you mean the same William Craig that has thrashed people like the atheist Sam Harris repeatedly and who even Richard Dawkins ran away from when it came to debates?

cheesy grin

@ bold;
Only a William Craig fan or fanatic would say that

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
superhumanist:

No, you are not a sheep, but a goat.

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Kotodoctor: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol mortal man!

No glory for you. All your intellect will amount to nothing. At some point you have attempted to build to the sky.

Intellect will still not get you there.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

No, you are not a sheep, but a goat.

Your people at home are goats not me.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
superhumanist:

Your people at home are goats not me.
My people at home are Sheep, they have a Good Shepherd called Jesus of of Nazareth. But, you have a goatherd as your master, what does that make you? A GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 2:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

My people at home are Sheep, they have a Good Shepherd called Jesus of of Nazareth. But, you have a goatherd as your master, what does that make you? A GOAT.

I am not a sheep or goat. It is your people at home that are sheep and goats.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2018
superhumanist:

I am not a sheep or goat. It is your people at home that are sheep and goats.
Everybody is one. If you are not a sheep, you are automatically a goat.

The Seed of satan, whom you are one, are goats.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

Everybody is one. If you are not a sheep, you are automatically a goat.

The Seed of satan, whom you are one, are goats.

Go and tell that nonsense to your family. You clearly grew up in an unstable environment.

Superhumanist is a free man.

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
superhumanist:

Go and tell that nonsense to your family. You clearly grew up in an unstable environment.

Superhumanist is a free man.
You'd be a free man if you had a hand in coming here as human, male, Black skinned, African, Nigerian. If you chose your parents, siblings, tribe, kindred and lineage, if you didn't contribute to any of these, then i laugh at your self delusion.

When you are done here, He who determined all the aforementioned will be waiting for you at death.

Enjoy your rebellion while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

You'd be a free man if you had a hand in coming here as human, male, Black skinned, African, Nigerian. If you chose your parents, siblings, tribe, kindred and lineage, if you didn't contribute to any of these, then i laugh at your self delusion.

When you are done here, He who determined all the aforementioned will be waiting for you at death.

Enjoy your rebellion while it lasts.

lol.....Then HE is a fool. Why wait until death like a coward?

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
superhumanist:

lol.....Then HE is a fool. Why wait until death like a coward?
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Like a coward abi? Well, He is not a Coward. He is patient with you, but you may take Him for a fool for not striking you dead now. Lolzzzz. The thoughts of the Lord are unsearchable and His paths are passed finding out.

And;

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is PATIENT to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter:3:9

YHWH is patient with you, giving you all your life time to repent, instead you call Him a fool? Oh dear.
Satan deceives you so, but he believes there's God, and that scares him to bits.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians:2:14.

...the devils also believe, and tremble.
James:2:19.

Why do you think makes satan tremble every time he remembers God?

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Ecclesiastes:8:11

You will wish you didn't say what you just said when you stand before Jesus very soon.

You may think your lifespan is long, you'd be shocked to realize that compared to eternity, 1000yrs is just a blink of an eyelid.

Let me pray for you.

Father, in the name of Jesus, i ask that you look at the sacrifice of your son on the cross and have mercy upon this soul. It's not him speaking, he is just victim, a captive in Satan's hands. Forgive his foolishness and give him an encounter. A fly will do.
Lord, there's no one too dead for you to resurrect, this one maybe dead in sin, but he still breaths your air. In your own way, father reach him, and Like TheSixthSense, open him up to feel your joy.
Shame and disappoint satan once more by rescuing this one from the fire of Hell.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Like a coward abi? Well, He is not a Coward. He is patient with you, but you may take Him for a fool for not striking you dead now. Lolzzzz. The thoughts of the Lord are unsearchable and His paths are passed finding out.

And;

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is PATIENT to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter:3:9

YHWH is patient with you, giving you all your life time to repent, instead you call Him a fool? Oh dear.
Satan deceives you so, but he believes there's God, and that scares him to bits.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians:2:14.

...the devils also believe, and tremble.
James:2:19.

Why do you think makes satan tremble every time he remembers God?

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Ecclesiastes:8:11

You will wish you didn't say what you just said when you stand before Jesus very soon.

You may think your lifespan is long, you'd be shocked to realize that compared to eternity, 1000yrs is just a blink of an eyelid.

Let me pray for you.

Father, in the name of Jesus, i ask that you look at the sacrifice of your son on the cross and have mercy upon this soul. It's not him speaking, he is just victim, a captive in Satan's hands. Forgive his foolishness and give him an encounter. A fly will do.
Lord, there's no one too dead for you to resurrect, this one maybe dead in sin, but he still breaths your air. In your own way, father reach him, and Like TheSixthSense, open him up to feel your joy.
Shame and disappoint satan once more by rescuing this one from the fire of Hell.

Amen.

Is this not the same God that turned someone into pillar of salt? The same God who sent a fish to swallow Jonah?

Vengeance is mine saidth the lord.

Your God has two sides to himself. Just like a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
superhumanist:

Is this not the same God that turned someone into pillar of salt? The same God who sent a fish to swallow Jonah?

Vengeance is mine saidth the lord.

Your God has two sides to himself. Just like a hypocrite
You got that right. He is sovereign over his creations and actions. To some He takes instant vengeance, to some, He endures long.

To sodom He release instant judgement, but to Nineveh, He send warning first. But today, both Sodom and Nineveh are judged. But, like i said, you'll soon die and meet Him, then you'd know that He indeed is a Lion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. / What Colour Is God? / The Tithe Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.