Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (54088 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by iwakacome: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
You didn't bring any gift for us abi? Only question. Wait let me finish this film.

358 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kikiki she wants to get smashedcheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Mrnakeina(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
No be only rope and needle...

Very soon, you'll find yourself between mortar and pistle

269 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
You be Carpenter? Why you dey knack her?

16 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Please i need matured advice?. This is a serious situation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Kikiki she wants to get smashedcheesy

Smashing her would really be interesting, but that's the road i wouldn't like to take.

8 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by sekundosekundo: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

The only advice I have for you is to remember Karma.

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by softprick: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2018
You never fvck her na ,just tell her as e be,say assuming you know earlier you for no lead her on but now that you do you can’t continue because it goes against everything you stand for.shikena abi anything else dey when you never tell us? Cos this na small issue.

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Kingsteve(m): 1:31am On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.

Please give more details for better imagination. cheesy
How old is she?
Is she the 1st, 2nd or 3rd wife?
Is she a proper Hausa babe?
Is she beautiful?
How many kids if any?

The truth is, once you've started liking her, it will be difficult to disengage.
And for some reason, once one starts catching feelings for a gorgeous married lady, the attraction is stronger than that of a single lady.
Very strange!

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 1:53am On Apr 11, 2018
softprick:
You never fvck her na ,just tell her as e be,say assuming you know earlier you for no lead her on but now that you do you can’t continue because it goes against everything you stand for.shikena abi anything else dey when you never tell us? Cos this na small issue.

I understand, but we had a private matured meeting, when we both came out of camp. I actually regret it though, because she lied to me that she had no man at that moment.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 1:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Kingsteve:

Please give more details for better imagination. cheesy
How old is she?
Is she the 1st, 2nd or 3rd wife?
Is she a proper Hausa babe?
Is she beautiful?
How many kids if any?

The truth is, once you've started liking her, it will be difficult to disengage.
And for some reason, once one starts catching feelings for a gorgeous married lady, the attraction is stronger than that of a single lady.
Very strange!

Your first questions grin .

Yes you're right.. Disengaging from a beautiful married woman is not so easy... She is so entangled with me like attachment is to a lady. At some point in camp, fellow camp members refer to her as my wife.

She actually had a leg injury while we went for morning road work, and believe me, I could no longer rest, because she would want me to pet her, care for her and show public affections to her, which I did, unknowingly that she is married to someone else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Which one is private matured meeting again... Cut ties with her & if she still comes after u let her know u don't do married women. There's no big deal here unless of course u want to continue & end up slamming her... Disengage undecided

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by damtan(m): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

I understand, but we had a private matured meeting, when we both came out of camp. I actually regret it though, because she lied to me that she had no man at that moment.
which one is "private matured meeting"??

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by mikejj(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2018
speak sense into her and she will live to appreciate you for life...ok she is married get that alright,, tell her reasons why her husband is the best for her OK..avoid situations that might lead to sex....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by phayvoursky(m): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2018
My brother you're not stuck in between the hole of a needle; you're stuck in between the hole of alhaja's legs.

Believe me; Alhaja's are the best because they are always holy

Cling to her like she's oxygen and if you're wise enough like me, make her go gaga and believe me she'll take you to the holy land and you too will become holy.

I'm currently dating one now and she calls me Alhaji.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by BabbanBura(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2018
damtan:

The OP don yansh the woman - too bad what he did!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by kestino(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Mrnakeina:
No be only rope and needle...

Very soon, you'll find yourself between mortar and pistle
lolz u harsh o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by emperortony: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2018
" without breaking the candle" So you still want to keep the candle after quenching the flame abi Continue!!!

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by agohmamuda(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2018
switch to the supernatural. Tell her your spirit wife is not happy with your closeness to her that she was stabbed in your dream by your spirit wife. Try this and she will give u long distance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Quality20(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2018
there is nothing called' private matured meeting' .pls say things as they are.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by IdJack(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Baba.. You better flee from her.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by GOFRONT(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Hahaha....

What do u mean Private matured meeting!!!....okay let me put it as "Private part meeting" Otherwise known as Se.x.

Op try to call a spade a spade....Kidz are not here

Truth be say you don straf Alhaja and your eye don clear........better change your phone number grin grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2018
This op is a clown. He won't listen until he has smashed that alhaja, but remember karma though. These things keep coming back

16 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by odutolasodiq(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
The best thing is to sit her down and let her know you don't get involved with married women; keep your distance. Please, don't get involved.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2018
bros just free d woman o
i dont trusth,all this alfa wife, her husband might have lace magun thunder bolt on her o

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by tyangel: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2018
What do u want to do with a married woman, abeg run for ur dear life

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Your first questions grin .

Yes you're right.. Disengaging from a beautiful married woman is not so easy... She is so entangled with me like attachment is to a lady. At some point in camp, fellow camp members refer to her as my wife.

She actually had a leg injury while we went for morning road work, and believe me, I could no longer rest, because she would want me to pet her, care for her and show public affections to her, which I did, unknowingly that she is married to someone else.
oga talk true. You love the fact that she's into you. And you yourselves don't want it to end. I'm sure you still want a matured meeting with her. THis let me advice you. If you want it to end, tell her that you don't hang around married ladies and you never knew she was married that was why you lead her on. Have a less matured meeting grin with her and tell her that you want it to be over. Stop deceiving yourself that you don't know what to do. If you keep having martyred meetings grin with her now that you know she's married, my brother, get ready because other men will have matured meeting with your wife. There are so many cute single ladies out there that you can have matured meeetings with. Leaving alhajia alone.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2018
damtan:

Federal executive council meeting. grin

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Countersam(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
This is a question of the moral standards you set for yourself. The decision is one only you must make.

But I advice you to flee. The gifts will only nake you feel indebted eventually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
once you are old enough to have a private meeting with someone's wife, you are old enough to know what's right. My advice to you which you must not take because you already know what to do just that you don't wanna do it is that you should DO GOOD AND AVOID EVIL.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.