Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,588 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (54063 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by maisauki: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Of course she's not in love with you, she's only in LUST with you

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by damtan(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Federal executive council meeting. grin
Lol, na so.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
once you are old enough to have a private meeting with someone's wife, you are old enough to know what's right. My advice to you which you must not take because you already know what to do just that you don't wanna do it is that you should DO GOOD AND AVOID EVIL.

It wasn't my fault. She lied to me all along. It was after out meeting, she opened up to me. I was so disappointed in her and myself. But at this stage, all I need is a way to run without hurting anyone
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
oga talk true. You love the fact that she's into you. And you yourselves don't want it to end. I'm sure you still want a matured meeting with her. THis let me advice you. If you want it to end, tell her that you don't hang around married ladies and you never knew she was married that was why you lead her on. Have a less matured meeting grin with her and tell her that you want it to be over. Stop deceiving yourself that you don't know what to do. If you keep having martyred meetings grin with her now that you know she's married, my brother, get ready because other men will have matured meeting with your wife. There are so many cute single ladies out there that you can have matured meeetings with. Leaving alhajia alone.

I didn't lead her on, as a matter of truth, we started the way every human would.. I never planned to associate with anyone in camp, but she would not allow me.. She actually lead herself on, because she was making all the moves, on the other hand, I fell for it, because her boldness and maturity thrilled me.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
odutolasodiq:
The best thing is to sit her down and let her know you don't get involved with married women; keep your distance. Please, don't get involved.

Okay. Thanks for the advice.. I'm doing my best in regards to that.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
damtan:

which one is "private matured meeting"??

Male meeting a female
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Enoma222(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.
_FUCK!!!_HER_she_need_it

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked is this a good or bad advice?, somebody should advice me about this advice?.
Enoma222:
_FUCK!!!_HER_she_need_it
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 please i need advice.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

I didn't lead her on, as a matter of truth, we started the way every human would.. I never planned to associate with anyone in camp, but she would not allow me.. She actually lead herself on, because she was making all the moves, on the other hand, I fell for it, because her boldness and maturity thrilled me.
now that you have fallen for her, start rising and make sure you rise faster. I don't want to hear stories like" man chops off another man's prick for sleeping with his wife". Tell her it's over, that you never knew she was married and avoid her they way people avoid lepers in the olden days. The earlier the better.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

It wasn't my fault. She lied to me all along. It was after out meeting, she opened up to me. I was so disappointed in her and myself. But at this stage, all I need is a way to run without hurting anyone
You must run whether you hurt her or not. If she gets hurt let her go and meet her husband. Run now that you still can.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Mcy56(f): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
@OP, my question is:
On completion of your service year, what are you still staying back for?
Or are you retained where you served?

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
@Op you already dipped hand into another man's cookie. Just stylishly ex her. Na wetin long throat dey cause.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by perousd: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
from experience, You fit Get assassinated oo. If the Husband finds out sha. Not all that glitter... It's temptatously Wrong...

Like Cocaine addiction wrong.
Sign out fast o.

Just Pity the Poor Man for house.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Burgerlomo: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
sekundosekundo:

The only advice I have for you is to remember Karma.

But why you wan give the dude a high blood pressure nah, anyway bitter truth sha cool
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
now that you have fallen for her, start rising and make sure you rise faster. I don't want to hear stories like" man chops off another man's prick for sleeping with his wife". Tell her it's over, that you never knew she was married and avoid her they way people avoid lepers in the olden days. The earlier the better.

I'm so disappointed that things are turning this way... She had invested a lot in me, while i also did the same for her...
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You must run whether you hurt her or not. If she gets hurt let her go and meet her husband. Run now that you still can.

Yes!, sure, I'm running already.. I can't withstand the power of her seduction and deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

I'm so disappointed that things are turning this way... She had invested a lot in me, while i also did the same for her...
Forget about the gift if you want to end the matured meetings.
But it seems you enjoyed the meeting. Just to to the husband and tell him thou want to marry his wife. Then you guys can enjoy your sweet moments forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mcy56:
@OP, my question is:
On completion of your service year, what are you still staying back for?
Or are you retained where you served?

Its a project camp, not NYSC camping.. On completion, the selected are appointed with a project, and she was signed under my team, to undergo a project in Yenogoa Nigeria. We both still have like 6months to stay in Yenogoa.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
@Op you already dipped hand into another man's cookie. Just stylishly ex her. Na wetin long throat dey cause.

How will I do that... Personally, I know how serious she takes little issues relating to me. I just need advice on how to end everything without hurting her in the process. My career might be on the line if that happens.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
perousd:
from experience, You fit Get assassinated oo. If the Husband finds out sha. Not all that glitter... It's temptatously Wrong...

Like Cocaine addiction wrong.
Sign out fast o.

Just Pity the Poor Man for house.

You're making issues worse for me... But i don't pray to be assassinated because of a mistake that was hidden to me all this while.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Forget about the gift if you want to end the matured meetings.
But it seems you enjoyed the meeting. Just to to the husband and tell him thou want to marry his wife. Then you guys can enjoy your sweet moments forever.

When a lady credits your account with close to a million naira, you should understand the situation is beyond ordinary eyes... Even though she's aware that I'm not lacking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

When a lady credits your account with close to a million naira, you should understand the situation is beyond ordinary eyes... Even though she's aware that I'm not lacking.
I think you are the one who doesn't want to let go. She's someone's wife for God's sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I think you are the one who doesn't want to let go. She's someone's wife for God's sake.

Noooo, please don't misunderstand me ... I'm over her already, but her consistency and unrelenting desires even after we had a serious issue which almost resulted in my discharge from the project, thrill my imaginations. I'm considering my career here, because she has nothing to loose

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Noooo, please don't misunderstand me ... I'm over her already, but her consistency and unrelenting desires even after we had a serious issue which almost resulted in my discharge from the project, thrill my imaginations. I'm considering my career here, because she has nothing to loose
Shine your eyes now that you still have them

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Shine your eyes now that you still have them

Thanks sweety.. I will shine them from now henceforth. kiss

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by kellyJames5(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bro just try and detach your self from the relationship, it's not healthy at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

How will I do that... Personally, I know how serious she takes little issues relating to me. I just need advice on how to end everything without hurting her in the process. My career might be on the line if that happens.
Nna the guys should have ideas.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Itzonlyme(f): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
E get one song we dey sing.."oya back. .." By Terry G lol
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Kyase(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
iwakacome:
You didn't bring any gift for us abi? Only question. Wait let me finish this film.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Run frm trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.