Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 AM

Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head (34206 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Angelicka(f): 1:52am On Apr 11, 2018
There are currently concealed mixed reactions on the internet after it was exposed that Laura Ikeji gave her wig to Ex Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Bambam to cover her hair. 

One reaction that has come out in the open is that of instagram slay queen, Roman Goddess, who took to the online platform to share her thought.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/big-brother-naija-for-allegedly-dumping.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Angelicka(f): 1:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by taurusdude0(m): 4:17am On Apr 11, 2018
This romance goddess grin no be here, all i can say is i love video games but she will keep me hands busy for hours tongue cool grin kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by OKorowanta: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Aproko!

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by swiz123(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2018
And what's wrong in laura giving bambam her wig? Is it her business

Don't let me press those humongous twins for you angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Childishness

☣ ☠

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by horluhshola: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Story
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by mayowascholar(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2018
toh

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Xbolmax: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Wetin concern this internet milk factory
Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by iceberryose(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerians and trying to use big words.
Why did she na start the post with literally?.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Skyfornia(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2018
She was actually joking...I was with her when she dropped that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Love is a sensation; caused by a temptation; to feel penetration; a guy sticks his location; in a girl’s destination; to increase the population; for the next generation; did you get my explanation; or do you need a demonstration?

18 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by kings09(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Hw will dis vote out buhari in 2019

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Eleniyan007(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
I wonder how did got to FP...mods of nowadays
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Ellabae(f): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Lol This is funny but Aunty Wetin concern u self.
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Houseofglam7(f): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Another nonsense gracing FrontPage.
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Itzonlyme(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Abeg make them free ma Bambam..Bigi just cleaned his toilet by flushing her n Teddy away. Its not her fault abeg
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Meeloreh(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2018
It could be anyone's wig ?!
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Laura Ikeji is so fugly! lipsrsealed
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by kstyle2(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2018
The things that grace front page of nairaland these days ehnnnn....
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by thedondada(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Interesting to note that you notice and save in your brain what other people are putting on.

No wonder there's nothing else in there but I have big boobs and I slay.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by debris: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by ibori1(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2018
cee c will b like

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by daiksworld: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
giftlygifted:
Love is a sensation; caused by a temptation; to feel penetration; a guy sticks his location; in a girl’s destination; to increase the population; for the next generation; did you get my explanation; or do you need a demonstration?
A demostration will be just perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by HoodBillionaire: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2018
men
all these girls are damn ugly
God pls give me eyes pls
to marry a fine girl
who is naturally fine.intelligent.smart and beautiful
ugly girls i bind u in jesus name
ugly girls still with make up
i slaughter u in jesus name
amen

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Papoose269(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
"literally" Roman goddess is a local girl and she will soon expire. What else does she have to offer besides showing the world overgrown breasts and a shapeless body?

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by BOOMnaija(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Nonsense.
I wonder how this will help send d dullard back to daura come 2019 angry
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
That bambam looks like one Codi Bry.... Something sha
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by engrjacuzzi: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2018
this Roman goddess of a slut has overtaken Cossy Ojiakor in nudity of late...just the same way C. Ronaldo has overtaken Lionel Messi.
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2018
This hoe sef. So laura ikeji is the only one dt owns a honey blonde wig?

She took pictures wt bambam in order to advertise her new book, "how to make money on instagram". I doubt any free exchange or payment of anything happened cos bambam did not even post the picture on her instagram page, only laura did.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by eddyslim(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Roma goddess I hail you... Omo see boobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" / Kiss Daniel's Fans Happy As "Sofa" Drops Today( Twitter Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.