Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! (13493 Views)

A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour / The Amazing Wealth Of Ibori / Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by emvick: 8:02pm On May 15, 2010
IBORI should not run if he a sinless man, U talk about odili, ribadu,el-rufai,ibb,obj etc, ull do more than them if elected into power, coz people like u r easily bribed,

the fate of this NATION is in our HANDS, MAYBE IBORI is ur GODFATHER in the creeks,
1day 4 the thief another 4 the owner,

plz rehabilitate urself and better this country, i hope ur not 4rm NIGER DELTA,
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Anaegboka(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2010
mohid:

To think that most of the folks contributing on this forum are young people supposed to be the future of this country makes it very scary. That Ibori stole massively is not in doubt and that there are lot of "bigger fishes" out there still enjoying their loot is also true. But when did we degrade to the level as a ppl where we feel its Ok if i do it after all everybody else is doing it. The long arm of the law is certain to catch up with everyone guilty but not necessarily at the same time. We just had  a case of a Nazi war criminal jailed at over 90yrs for crimes he committed during WW2,but of course they were persecutions immediately after the war as early as November 1945,that this dude was only taken to court in 2009 did not necessarily mean he had no case to answer. Neither did it mean that Goering, Hess and others that received death sentences as early as 1946 were the only Germans guilty of war crimes. Believe me the IBBs, Anenih and Odilis of this world would have their own date with history, it’s inevitable.Every dog has his day ,but Ibori's day has come and he should be made to face the music  squarely.

P.S    
Coup or not IBB should not be allowed to get his reins on power. If as a people we look to a 69 year old recycled leader that has been involved in every coup in this country since 1970 as a messiah ,only shows our level of retrogression as a people. See enough reasons why he shouldn’t at www.againstbabangida.com
Just my 1/50th of a $1.

One grain does not fil a sack but it helps. If it were possible they should have shot him for resisting arrest once he's taken out of the system. Other thieves will have their own doomsday for sure.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by blueflame1: 9:51pm On May 15, 2010
;d
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by rasputinn(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2010
I agree with the OP who's a moronic Ibori apologist by the way,that maximum force(execution)should not be employed in making Ibori pay for his grand theft,rather we should go soflty softly on him by allowing the Met police to bundle him in chains like the common thief he is,to face trial for fraud,stealing and money laundering,after his trial and sentencing(hopefully to life after securing a worldwide freezing of his accounts andassets),he should be extradited to Nigeria to face the 170 and 4o count charges,when he's been tried and sentenced in Nigeria,he should now be extradited back to the UK to serve his life jail term,when he dies,they should put him in a coffin and jail the coffin and send the coffin to Nigeria by seaso he can serve out his Nigerian sentence
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by OAM4J: 10:10pm On May 15, 2010
rasputinn:

I agree with the OP who's a moronic Ibori apologist by the way,that maximum force(execution)should not be employed in making Ibori pay for his grand theft,rather we should go soflty softly on him by allowing the Met police to bundle him in chains like the common thief he is,to face trial for fraud,stealing and money laundering,after his trial and sentencing(hopefully to life after securing a worldwide freezing of his accounts andassets),he should be extradited to Nigeria to face the 170 and 4o count charges,when he's been tried and sentenced in Nigeria,he should now be extradited back to the UK to serve his life jail term,when he dies,they should put him in a coffin and jail the coffin and send the coffin to Nigeria by seaso he can serve out his Nigerian sentence

+1 grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by shotster50(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2010
These Ibori apologists should hide their heads in shame. Ibori and his mates are part of the reasons things are the way they are in Nigeria. If he gets convicted, that would mean one less crook to worry about. You guys really need to rethink your flawed arguement.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by wudd: 7:40am On May 16, 2010
rasputinn:

+ 1  grin

@ poster, seriously, i dont know what's paining you there, you should be happy that someone is catching a thief that you have no power to catch that is trying to rob you of your future, forget the ones still roaming, they will be caught too, yes, i heard he is free, thats no news,thats 9ja 4 u, but am sure they will all be caught one day, its just a matter of time. and this time around, it will be for good.

so easy buddy, your shopping list will be cleared, be happy you can cross one, oh shit he is free,
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2010
IBORI should not run if he a sinless man, U talk about odili, ribadu,el-rufai,ibb,obj etc, ull do more than them if elected into power, coz people like u r easily bribed,

@emvick,
this where u get it all wrong.
iyabo obasanjo ran and later showed, true or false?
your ribadu and el rufai all ran out of nigeria until their godfather(obj) take over power again, true or false?
the idea of running in nigeria is a style through which negotiations are done via bluetooth.
are u aware that we have gone through all these in the past? during the 2007 elections, it was atiku and we were all shouting, kill him, kill him and as soon as the elections were over, atiku became the free man he was. the elections are arround again and pdp cabals must take over delta hence the chase for ibori. let us see what happens after the election especially if they get what they want by planting their own criminal.
did u watch the show of shame displayed in abia state where orji uzor kalu's candidate was kept in prison while the elections were on? kalu still got his hands over them and the man in prison won over the pdp projected candidate and nothing has happened in abia since then. the case i know will come on again as 2011 elections loom.
these are bunch of deciets. they are fighting nobody rather they are fixing their paths.
do not be decieved. bode george stole over N100b and is serving two years. why not give me N1b and sentence me to ten years? who said this is how corruption is fought? look at china, N10,000.00 of govt and u are hanged, pure war against corruption and they don'have untouchables.
in ur understanding of nigeria, name one politician that is not a criminal. i mean one.
can a blind man lead a blind man, if yes both of them surely will fall into a ditch and that is the exact situation in nigeria.
el rufai after running for several years is back to face the law. his godfather is in charge so wosrt come to worst, he will go in for 1 yr and the trouble will continue.
we are doomed.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by wudd: 8:12am On May 16, 2010
chidichris:

@emvick,
your ribadu and el rufai all ran out of nigeria until their godfather(obj) take over power again, true or false?
the idea of running in nigeria is a style through which negotiations are done via bluetooth.
are u aware that we have gone through all these in the past? during the 2007 elections, it was atiku and we were all shouting, kill him, kill him and as soon as the elections were over, atiku became the free man he was. the elections are arround again and pdp cabals must take over delta hence the chase for ibori. let us see what happens after the election especially if they get what they want by planting their own criminal.
did u watch the show of shame displayed in abia state where orji uzor kalu's candidate was kept in prison while the elections were on? kalu still got his hands over them and the man in prison won over the pdp projected candidate and nothing has happened in abia since then. the case i know will come on again as 2011 elections loom.
these are bunch of deciets. they are fighting nobody rather they are fixing their paths.
do not be decieved. bode george stole over N100b and is serving two years. why not give me N1b and sentence me to ten years? who said this is how corruption is fought? look at china, N10,000.00 of govt and u are hanged, pure war against corruption and they don'have untouchables.
in your understanding of nigeria, name one politician that is not a criminal. i mean one.
can a blind man lead a blind man, if yes both of them surely will fall into a ditch and that is the exact situation in nigeria.
el rufai after running for several years is back to face the law. his godfather is in charge so wosrt come to worst, he will go in for 1 yr and the trouble will continue.
we are doomed.

true talk my brother, lmao @ the first 4 lines, that was funny, chai 9ja, the day they start hanging these guys after firing squad in public, change will occur.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by monkeyleg: 8:42am On May 16, 2010
@Chidichris,

You have started again. This your blind defence for Ibori, holds absolutely no water. I asked you a simple question some time ago, which you have failed to answer. I will ask again for the benefit of this particular thread.

Did Ibori aka (Ogidigbodigbo) defraud Delta state, in plain english did he steal money from the state coffers? If the answer is yes, then what is all this defence? and believe me the answer can never be no. Visit Delta state and see.

Now for anyone who wants to know more about Nasir, please find below a link to his public facebook page. Sign up and tell him excatly what you think, but most importantly follow his trend of thought, and then arrive at your own decision if he is actually guilty of all the things ChidiChris accuses him of.

ChidiChris, you can also sign up, and pass all your ugly accussation to him. The good Mallam is civil enough to respond to your well proven cases of corruption against him.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Nasir-El-Rufai/393816480127?ref=ts

Please the more who join his page, the better, that way we can get a more progressive and dynamic movement going.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by SapeleGuy: 9:15am On May 16, 2010
emvick:

IBORI should not run if he a sinless man.

Let me remind you of the sequence:

EFCC broke the court order to maintain the status quo.

Then declared him wanted.

Then he was declared wanted dead or alive.

JTF (army, airforce and navy) come to effect an arrest.

Only a mad man would not run. Like play like play, dem for kill am. Let me remind you that Rufai & Ribadu ran away for far less.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 16, 2010
chidichris:

@emvick,
did u watch the show of shame displayed in abia state where orji uzor kalu's candidate was kept in prison while the elections were on? kalu still got his hands over them and the man in  prison won over the pdp projected candidate and nothing has happened in abia since then. the case i know will come on again as 2011 elections loom.
in your understanding of nigeria, name one politician that is not a criminal. i mean one.
we are doomed.

God bless you my brother. Apparently, just like me and a few other 'objectivists', your thinking is in 3D. Unfortunately, the rest of the masses are irredeemably trapped in 1 dimensional thinking.

Nobody is saying that Ibori is innocent, and legally speaking, no one should say he is guilty either. Only the courts can/should decide that. The reason he 'ran' away is the same reason Ribadu ran away like a cowardly dog for two years; the same for El-Rufai; the same for Erastus Akingbola. Why wasn't the Interpol unleashed on the rest of these 'crooks'? If, as has been said, it was the UK authorities that issued an international warrant of arrest on Ibori and unleashed the Interpol on him, then it is even more ridiculous. If Ibori 'stole' money, I'm sure it wasn't in the UK, it was in Delta state. Even quack lawyers and enlightened laymen know that the jurisdiction of trial should be in the same jurisdiction in which the offence is committed. The only exception to this are crimes covered under the instrumentality of 'international jurisdiction' in international law, such as human rights abuse, genocide, crime against humanity, and war crimes. In these instances, one can be tried in one country for crimes committed in another. Again I ask, why didnt the UK government arrest El-Rufai on money laundering charges all the while he hid there as a fugitive? Furthermore, why hasn't Erastus Akingbola been arrested by the same UK government even though he is wanted for the same money laundering and much more? The truth is that the UK's London Met has proved to be a willing tool of the Nigerian Government/EFCC in settling political scores; this started during the Obj days for the Alamieyeseigha case. Was it not the same confused London Met that facilitated the 'escape' of Alams back to Nigeria when it saw that the matter 'don pass them'? Now they are repeating the same mistake of interfering in Nigeria's local politics.

The POV that one 'thief' should be dealt with now while we await the turn of the others later is ludicrous to say the least. I insist that selective justice is abhorent, detestable and immoral. Consequences must be even and universal. You cant have evidence against four thieves (for instance) and 'choose' to prosecute and demonize only one. That would amount to a miscarriage of justice. I like Chidichris's example of China. Whether you are caught to have stolen 10k yuan or 10M yuan, you'd be hanged or jailed for life - be you the president or the prez's intern! No story, no discrimination, no selectivity! That's the only way to fight corruption. All these eye-service, 'padi padi' haphazard, knee-jerk methods would lead us no where. It is the bland, ignorant and gullible (mob) masses that would continue to be deceived, not me.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2010
shotster50:

These Ibori apologists should hide their heads in shame. Ibori and his mates are part of the reasons things are the way they are in Nigeria. If he gets convicted, that would mean one less crook to worry about. You guys really need to rethink your flawed arguement.

well said!
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by donfade: 12:48pm On May 16, 2010
what ibori, erastus, ibb,obasanjo did are all different this is Nigeria where justice is always slapped in the face, though akingbola fled to Europe does not make him guilty of the corruption charges leveled against him but how can he defend himself? but the chief tyrant ibb, obasanjo and co what will you say regards that. poltics in Nigeria is not played @ wembley stadium like football where the world is so simple but on the rugged pedestal.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by mohid(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2010
Enough already with this Ibori saga,bottomline his extradition proceedings are starting tomorrow to the U.K, if found guilty on charges of money laundering he would start his jail term after which he would come and face corruption charges here in Nigeria(note that they are different charges in both countries).

Who no like say dem don catch am make e go hug transformer.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2010
chidichris:

@emvick,
did u watch the show of shame displayed in abia state where orji uzor kalu's candidate was kept in prison while the elections were on? kalu still got his hands over them and the man in  prison won over the pdp projected candidate and nothing has happened in abia since then. the case i know will come on again as 2011 elections loom.
we are doomed.

Chidichris let me educate you despite this your usual colossal junk opinions.

Yes, corruption is rampant in Nigeria. And yes, people throw accusations freely at will which quickly turns into public "facts". An intelligent mind needs to be able to identify clues that are indicative of which "facts" are true and which is not true.

When I hear some of you throw these silly facts around I shake my head.

To look at the indicatives:

First of all, look at their history

It is suggestive that Ribadu and El-Rufai are being set up because they ruthlessly set trends in stepping on toes based on superior moral principles that run in their bloods. Ribadu arrested and charged almost any foool that stole and even said he was looking into IBB. El-Rufai demolished multi-million pound homes of the powerful that were built illegally in Abuja through bribes. So they do have vast powerful enemies.

Secondly, look at the regards they are given internationally after office

Let me tell you that when people steal money in Nigeria, they normally ferry it to Banks in the West or through Western Banks. Hence, most western governments are well aware of who has stolen and who has not, especially the big thieves.

I am yet to see a Nigerian thief (bar maybe the one appointment of Abdulsalami Abubakar back in 2000 when he was still on a high) being given recognition by giving them international posts (usually influenced by the West).

I am sure that if Ribadu was corrupt, he will not have ended up in Oxford studying and then moving to a firm in US earning $120K per year.

I am sure that if El-Rufai was corrupt, he will not have ended up in Harvard as a Fellow.

You think if OBJ stole £16bn lalala that is rampantly thrown around here on NL, he would be a UN envoy, invited to key world events and appointed as a director by the G8 to the Africa Progress Panel? You tell me ONE international position or regard that has been given to IBB?

Did you even see OBJ's name on the Halliburton list?

http://www.saharareporters.com/reports/exclusive/5800-how-halliburton-bribed-top-80-nigerians-report-shows-ibb-abacha-shonekan-abubakar-and-scores-of-eminent-nigerians-took-halliburton-bribes.html

I knew before it came out that he would not be on that list.

That is not to say that corruption did not take place under these people given international recognition, but to say they took part, I will question it.

You think Iyabo Obasanjo or Ibori will smell that kind of regard?

Thirdly, look at their will to face the press/public

Ribadu, Obasanjo and El-Rufai have BOLDLY over and over again, been in front of TV cameras to answer questions from INDEPENDENT, unmanipulative news agents.

How many times have you seen IBB, Ibori or Iyabo coming to answer questions to defend themselves? Or you think releasing statements is the same thing?

So this your lame comparison of Ribadu to Ibori that is charged even in the UK, is laughable. The indicative approach is not fail proof, but it makes more sense than the conjecture throwing jargons of Nigerians. OBJ stole £16bn my arse! He might have mismanaged it in my opinion.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2010
@Chidichris,

You have started again. This your blind defence for Ibori, holds absolutely no water. I asked you a simple question some time ago, which you have failed to answer. I will ask again for the benefit of this particular thread.

Did Ibori aka (Ogidigbodigbo) defraud Delta state, in plain english did he steal money from the state coffers? If the answer is yes, then what is all this defence? and believe me the answer can never be no. Visit Delta state and see.

Now for anyone who wants to know more about Nasir, please find below a link to his public facebook page. Sign up and tell him excatly what you think, but most importantly follow his trend of thought, and then arrive at your own decision if he is actually guilty of all the things ChidiChris accuses him of.

ChidiChris, you can also sign up, and pass all your ugly accussation to him. The good Mallam is civil enough to respond to your well proven cases of corruption against him.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Nasir-El-Rufai/393816480127?ref=ts

Please the more who join his page, the better, that way we can get a more progressive and dynamic movement going.

@monkeyleg,
ibori is a criminal and he stole heavily. i am sure this great answer of mine will make u happy.
now tell me, who among the 36+ govs during the time of ibori that did not steal? pls how many of the federal govt contracts were awarded to ibori and how many of those federal contracts starting from refineries, roads, power supply, security, npa etc paid for were completed and how many ppl are standing trials or are being chased arround like ibori?
again, atiku was confirmed a criminal by obj/ribadu in 2007, what punishment did he serve?
if u think ur el rufai is on face book to listen to u and i, i then have to look at u with suspicious mind.
if u think el rufai is not guilty, can u as well inform us on why he ran alongside ribadu only to come back after the death of yar adua?
is this el rufai the same man that confessed his regrets over helping yar adua to become president?
the bible says; for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
do u know any of our politicians that did not steal? have u read the story of the adultrious woman in the bible? when they have all gathered like nigerians have gathered today to stone ibori to death, Jesus arrieved the scene and he said to them, what did she do that u want to stone her to death? they responded with one voice and many of us are doing here, she committed adultary and the law says, she will be stoned to death. Jesus was aware that they were right and the woman went against the law, he said unto them, yes u will stone her to death according to the law but he or she that has never done what she did, let that one be the first to cast his or her stone. uncle, they all left the place dropping their stones unconsciously.
who among these politicians that has never done what ibori did let him be the first to cast his stone and u will see all disappear.
did u follow the case of atiku? ribadu said to atiku, mr. man, u have been stealing with so so so and so accounts, and atiku said yes, and i have been doing so with my boss - obasanjo.
atiku accepted his criminalities but insisted he was not in it alone. he wanted to go down with his boss who was part of the deal. what happened. well, well, well, u can go but be careful.
uncle, today, atiku is a pdp member and is no longer a criminal - can u in a simple english explain that?

Chidichris let me educate you despite this your usual colossal junk opinions.

Yes, corruption is rampant in Nigeria. And yes, people throw accusations freely at will which quickly turns into public "facts". An intelligent mind needs to be able to identify clues that are indicative of which "facts" are true and which is not true.

When I hear some of you throw these silly facts around I shake my head.

To look at the indicatives:

First of all, look at their history

It is suggestive that Ribadu and El-Rufai are being set up because they ruthlessly set trends in stepping on toes based on superior moral principles that run in their bloods. Ribadu arrested and charged almost any foool that stole and even said he was looking into IBB. El-Rufai demolished multi-million pound homes of the powerful that were built illegally in Abuja through bribes. So they do have vast powerful enemies.

Secondly, look at the regards they are given internationally after office

Let me tell you that when people steal money in Nigeria, they normally ferry it to Banks in the West or through Western Banks. Hence, most western governments are well aware of who has stolen and who has not, especially the big thieves.

I am yet to see a Nigerian thief (bar maybe the one appointment of Abdulsalami Abubakar back in 2000 when he was still on a high) being given recognition by giving them international posts (usually influenced by the West).

I am sure that if Ribadu was corrupt, he will not have ended up in Oxford studying and then moving to a firm in US earning $120K per year.

I am sure that if El-Rufai was corrupt, he will not have ended up in Harvard as a Fellow.

You think if OBJ stole £16bn lalala that is rampantly thrown around here on NL, he would be a UN envoy, invited to key world events and appointed as a director by the G8 to the Africa Progress Panel? You tell me ONE international position or regard that has been given to IBB?

Did you even see OBJ's name on the Halliburton list?

http://www.saharareporters.com/reports/exclusive/5800-how-halliburton-bribed-top-80-nigerians-report-shows-ibb-abacha-shonekan-abubakar-and-scores-of-eminent-nigerians-took-halliburton-bribes.html

I knew before it came out that he would not be on that list.

That is not to say that corruption did not take place under these people given international recognition, but to say they took part, I will question it.

You think Iyabo Obasanjo or Ibori will smell that kind of regard?

Thirdly, look at their will to face the press/public

Ribadu, Obasanjo and El-Rufai have BOLDLY over and over again, been in front of TV cameras to answer questions from INDEPENDENT, unmanipulative news agents.

How many times have you seen IBB, Ibori or Iyabo coming to answer questions to defend themselves? Or you think releasing statements is the same thing?

So this your lame comparison of Ribadu to Ibori that is charged even in the UK, is laughable. The indicative approach is not fail proof, but it makes more sense than the conjecture throwing jargons of Nigerians. OBJ stole £16bn my arse! He might have mismanaged it in my opinion.

@sagamite,
i am really in a very happy mode hence i take all insults with happiness.
please, if u have been following the politics of these wars on corruption, could u pls explain in simple terms why atiku is not in jail after he has been indicted by the most intelligent and didicated nigerian police man (ribadu) in 2007?
these same bold men in the name of ribadu and obasanjo told us boldly in 2007 that atiku was a criminal and ribadu proved that beyond every reasonable doubt so my question is this, why is atiku still a free man. i will be greatful for answer(s).
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by mossad231: 2:39pm On May 16, 2010
Sorry dude, ur pal ibori was never wanted by Nigerian security forces not after all the money paid to the former AG Aondoaakar all that money to twist the lawy in his favour, what about the cash paid to my boss Farida Waziri? It was all a game of the more you look the less you see, no one actually wanted him arrested cept for the present president. Yeah you could call it vendetta but who wouldnt do same? You forgot ibori swore Goodluck would neva take that sit? YOu forget how he partnered with the so called kitchen-cabinet to make sure? So now its pay back time and he scramped but the fool was so dumb to skip to a country that has extradiction pact with the UK. My friend get your facts right, no nigerian blew the whistle on the dumb-Bleep, he has beef to settle with the Uk and in case you know noffin about the patriot act, the Uk and US chase oney laundering same way as they chase terrorists! If he has good advisers, southafrica would be his best bet, but UAE? he had it coming, its a pity we have assholes like u dat kiss the bunghole of looter like ibori, dont u go develop your brain and fink of honorable means of making money, keeping thinking when u will either look government cash or if ur a bitch, when u will Bleep a politician and get paid for barrin ur ass, assholes, if u r so pissed check me up at 15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, n i sure will find something to nail ur bloody ass to one of our cells here.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2010
chidichris:

@sagamite,
i am really in a very happy mode hence i take all insults with happiness.
please, if u have been following the politics of these wars on corruption, could u pls explain in simple terms why atiku is not in jail after he has been indicted by the most intelligent and didicated nigerian police man (ribadu) in 2007?
these same bold men in the name of ribadu and obasanjo told us boldly in 2007 that atiku was a criminal and ribadu proved that beyond every reasonable doubt so my question is this, why is atiku still a free man. i will be greatful for answer(s).

Why should I explain anything about Atiku to you?

Did I tell you he did not steal?
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2010
Why should I explain anything about Atiku to you?

Did I tell you he did not steal?

@sagamite,
like i said, am in a very happy mode.
if atiku did steal as u said and was indicted by obj and ribadu, i ask u again, WHY IS ATIKU STILL A FREE MAN?
who is decieving who here?
what most of u do not know is if ibori tomorrow will accept their terms, become loyal and give up his position as the man in charge in delta state, he will become an innocent man again and non of u will care to ask why.
u are the tools with which these guys achieve their political aims.
ibori is just a stronghold in delta and these guys finds it difficult to break hence the effective tool(efcc via the masses).
most of us here are dying to protect an unknown course and that is a shame.
sagamite, if atiku is a criminal, confirmed and indicted by the most dedicated administration, WHY IS HE A FREE MAN?

THIS WAR I TELL U, IS NOT ABOUT CORRUPTION RATHER IS ABOUT INDUCTRINATION.

i will wait till one of u answer this very simple question: WHY IS ATIKU NOT IN JAIL?
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2010
chidichris:

@sagamite,
like i said, am in a very happy mode.
if atiku did steal as u said and was indicted by obj and ribadu, i ask u again, WHY IS ATIKU STILL A FREE MAN?
who is decieving who here?
what most of u do not know is if ibori tomorrow will accept their terms, become loyal and give up his position as the man in charge in delta state, he will become an innocent man again and non of u will care to ask why.
u are the tools with which these guys achieve their political aims.
ibori is just a stronghold in delta and these guys finds it difficult to break hence the effective tool(efcc via the masses).
most of us here are dying to protect an unknown course and that is a shame.
sagamite, if atiku is a criminal, confirmed and indicted by the most dedicated administration, WHY IS HE A FREE MAN?

THIS WAR I TELL U, IS NOT ABOUT CORRUPTION RATHER IS ABOUT INDUCTRINATION.

i will wait till one of u answer this very simple question: WHY IS ATIKU NOT IN JAIL?

My friend, what I am celebrating is Ibori facing charges, not coming here to answer who should be in jail or not.

Are you saying if Atiku is not in jail, then Ibori should not be jailed?
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Katsumoto: 3:09pm On May 16, 2010
Sagamite:

My friend, what I am celebrating is Ibori facing charges, not coming here to answer who should be in jail or not.

Are you saying if Atiku is not in jail, then Ibori should not be jailed?

Some peeps just dont get it; they think we should only celebrate when all thieves are in prison. The humilation these guys suffer gladdens my heart.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2010
Katsumoto:

Some peeps just dont get it; they think we should only celebrate when all thieves are in prison. The humilation these guys suffer gladdens my heart.

I wonder o.

He keeps on asking my why Atiku is not is jail, why OBJ is not in jail, why IBB is not in jail blah blah blah.

Is it suppose to stop us from celebrating Ibori being caught? Na wah.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2010

I wonder o.

He keeps on asking my why Atiku is not is jail, why OBJ is not in jail, why IBB is not in jail blah blah blah.

Is it suppose to stop us from celebrating Ibori being caught? Na wah.

@sagamite,
u see how a very simple question has weakened ur muscles if not destroyed them.
many are here just shouting because others are shouting.
ibori in jail will still be better than 95% of nigerians and u call that war on corruption?
the alams that was jailed and released is still a big boy to the extreme.
if ibori decides to play along today, ur celebrations will be cut short and u and i will remain in this endless sufferings occassioned by devils in the name of rulers.
what is the importance of celebrations that will not lead u anywhere? the ghanians of 80s celebrated once and today we know how it is with them and i tell u, soon, nigerians will be on long ques to get ghana visa yet u celebrate ibori.
what is the relevance of celebrating one ibori when 149.99999 million iboris are out there?
u are celebrating lost.
let me say one thing clear here, i don't get involved on topics for the sake of getting involved. i answer questions and do that to the best of my knowledge. again, i am not that type that will go by the wind. i am a realistic man with points, facts and figures ever ready to to illustrate so u always get prepared before u get involved.
most importantly, before u make urself a voice, u must be informed and today, u have proved ur lack of information.

WHY IS ATIKU NOT IN JAIL IF HE WAS INDICTED BY RIBADU?

uncle, this question is the key with whcih i lock u.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by GeorgeD1(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2010
some peeps just like to argue with the wrong side of their brain! angry
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2010
chidichris:

@sagamite,
u see how a very simple question has weakened your muscles if not destroyed them.
many are here just shouting because others are shouting.
ibori in jail will still be better than 95% of nigerians and u call that war on corruption?
the alams that was jailed and released is still a big boy to the extreme.
if ibori decides to play along today, your celebrations will be cut short and u and i will remain in this endless sufferings occassioned by devils in the name of rulers.
what is the importance of celebrations that will not lead u anywhere? the ghanians of 80s celebrated once and today we know how it is with them and i tell u, soon, nigerians will be on long ques to get ghana visa yet u celebrate ibori.
what is the relevance of celebrating one ibori when 149.99999 million iboris are out there?
u are celebrating lost.
let me say one thing clear here, i don't get involved on topics for the sake of getting involved. i answer questions and do that to the best of my knowledge. again, i am not that type that will go by the wind. i am a realistic man with points, facts and figures ever ready to to illustrate so u always get prepared before u get involved.
most importantly, before u make urself a voice, u must be informed and today, u have proved your lack of information.

WHY IS ATIKU NOT IN JAIL IF HE WAS INDICTED BY RIBADU?

uncle, this question is the key with whcih i lock u.

So what is your argument?

Ibori should not be arrested?

We should not be happy Ibori is arrested?

Or you just want to whine about who has not been arrested?

WTF do you keep asking ME about Atiku?
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2010
some peeps just like to argue with the wrong side of their brain!

@george abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz,
this is not time to speak in parables. it is time to provide answer to a simple question.
there has been an active war on corruption headed by obj/ribadu whose main objective has been to clean nigeria up of all unclean politicians.
atiku was confirmed by these men to be a criminal under a proven and detailed circumstance. we all know that atiku is now back in pdp and a loyalist.
the simple question is, is atiku no longer the criminal he was called? if he is still, why is he not in jail?
pls if u or anyone has answer to this simple question, say it now or forever remain silent.

oga, do u know the litrary meaning of key? this question is a key.
answer pls.

So what is your argument? my arguement is that ibori is part of the group decieving u.

Ibori should not be arrested? yes, he is working with them and they are birds of a feather.

We should not be happy Ibori is arrested? no because u are been used and will be dumped as usual.

Or you just want to whine about who has not been arrested? no, just making u realise it is selective and will lead us nowhere.

WTF do you keep asking ME about Atiku?
the Bleep is that atiku used to be guilty until he became loyal and is now innocent.

@sagamite,
u made me answer u a question here and i ask just one simple question and u are replying me with legon of questions.
pls answer now or forever keep ur mouth shut.
WEEL, IN THE HABIT OF FAIR PLAY, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO UR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS SO PLS ANSWER ME JUST MY 1 AND ONLY QHUESTION.

KEY: why is atiku not in jail?
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2010
chidichris:

@sagamite,
u made me answer u a question here and i ask just one simple question and u are replying me with legon of questions.
pls answer now or forever keep your mouth shut.
WEEL, IN THE HABIT OF FAIR PLAY, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO your IMPORTANT QUESTIONS SO PLS ANSWER ME JUST MY 1 AND ONLY QHUESTION.

KEY:  why is atiku not in jail?

FFS, why are you asking me (or even anyone on NL)?

Someone told you I work for EFCC?

Or that I have the EFCC file?

WHY ARE YOU FUUUCKING ASKING ME ABOUT ATIKU?
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahaha - english
haahaahaahaa - igbo
haaahaaahaaa - yoruba
haaaahaaaahaaa- hausa
hohohohohoho - french
whenever u asked a question and somebody began to respond in a harsh manner, that man is guilty.
i hereby confirm u guilty of ignorance.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2010
chidichris,
you don't have to be so full of yourself. angry
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 16, 2010
George_D:

chidichris,
you don't have to be so full of yourself.  angry

Its not difficult to recognize a critical thinker; neither is it difficult to recognize a shallow one. Mr. Chidichris posed an exceedingly valid question (as a singular case in point), rather than attempt to answer it you people are beating about the bush! In case y'all don't get it, the point of that question is to expose the illogic in SELECTIVITY. What is sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander. It also seeks to point out the fact that Ibori's arrest is a fleeting flash in the pan. Tomorrow he'll be out and free if he becomes useful or loyal to the government in power. As such, all the noisemaking and hare-brained celebration about his 'defeat' is a spectacular exercise in futility. Why is this so hard for y'all to understand
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2010
chidichris,
you don't have to be so full of yourself.

@george p,
u can call it whatever name u like but the topic is about the war on corruption.
u must learn to choose ur topics. on nairaland, it is not a must that u engage in every discussion.
what u saw was an act of getting involved in what i have knowledge about.
refer me to any topic on this forum where i run away from questions.
that sagamite made me thought he was a man but one out of about 100 questions dis-stablized him so he is only a boy.
make it a point of duty from today, anywhere u see me get involved, come up with ur questions and i promise to answer them to the best of my knowledge.
obj is a joker. this same ibori will turn out tomorrow in this same nigeria and pdp to be the chairman as all it will take will be a phone call across to obj to announce his loyality.
don't be decieved, under the administration that claimed fighting corruption, the highest level of looting took place. if u doubt this, see our banks.
all of us wanted iwu out and that was done but what punishment was given to iwu for playing with our minds? how do u want to discourgae future inec chairmen from acting in the same ways?
we are doomed in the area of leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Would OBJ Have Handled Amaechi / Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation / What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.