Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia (27439 Views)

FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) / Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos / Mike Edwards Begs To Compete For Nigeria At The Commonwealth Games (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Troublemaker007(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww that's so sweet of you darling congratulation girl kiss while guys are here forming E-warriors undecided

Don’t you have shame? are you not a woman like her?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by EarthXmetahuman: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Yoruba and boxing.

Sport for the warrior.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by nonix22(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2018
guy, which post are you comment on, biko
salvationproject:
Though I did not read the post because I am not wearing
my glasses presently but I sincerely believe I know the
landlord of the house who rape and save the girl from
dying of konji and that he stands to be burnt alive for his
manhood to live for the women including ex-first lady
patience Jonathan as in such goodwill are rare. So if the
DPO can just arrest the girl and assess her private organs
diligently, you will definitely agree with me that the
suffering in Nigeria is responsible for this.
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Tedassie(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww that's so sweet of you darling congratulation girl kiss while guys are here forming E-warriors undecided
G-warriors nko
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by AloneTK: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2018
This is highly unfair.... grin Now, canada will reduce the number of intending immigrants from naija. grin grin
It's a good one anyways

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Rochex4ng: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Welldone ...Bariga Babe...You’ve gone so far in your career �

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Pidginwhisper: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She's representing us well in the military tongue

So to greet your hubby don hard u abi angry
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by jrusky(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Being a military babe she will be tough and can not be easily be beaten.

To combine millitary with boxing she will be very tough definitely.

Congratulation keep riding high. Proud of you wella.
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2018

If She Gets Knocked Out In Her Next Fight hope You Will Tell Us

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by dododawa1: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2018
One of Yoruba pride
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
She's representing us well in the military tongue

So to greet your hubby don hard u abi angry
What about you....? why didn't you represent the men tongue

Goodmorning sir cheesy
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by asawanathegreat(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Weldon babe
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Pidginwhisper: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What about you....? why didn't you represent the men tongue

Goodmorning sir cheesy
lolx.It doesn't work that way. Wish i have much tym to break it down to you. But one thing i want you to u understand is that most of those that represents the military in sports are actually recruited for that same purpose..

Morning wife. Trust your night was great �
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
lolx.It doesn't work that way. Wish i have much tym to break it down to you. But one thing i want you to u understand is that most of those that represents the military in sports are actually recruited for that same purpose..

Morning wife. Trust your night was great �
Yes I once heard something like that cheesy

sure cool
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Firstpage: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Yorubas have been doing great in boxing both at home and abroad, yet some chest-beating cowards call them cowards to conceal their cowardly genes.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2018
I pity her husband to-be and bokos dem.
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by jahbiz: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2018
The match should b cancelled, a trained army officer in a boxing ring against a civilian boxer...baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by engrjacuzzi: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Ojoroo.... military fighting bloody civilian.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Buffalo2(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Giddymoney:
That last hugging no be here o
You too see am........
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by gambit10: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2018
johnime:
Barcelona FC and supposed English Barcelona (MCFC) eliminated in one night.
Headquarters and Branch office destroyed in minutes.

Tragic.
Lmao ... spot on bro

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Kobicove(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Her opponent is completely flat chested shocked
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by MightySparrow: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Obj, anthony joshua, yetunde odunuga in the ring where are pigdiots of nigeria?
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by slim147(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Ayeti from ‘Always’ boxing Bariga . I’m proud of you girl. I remember the day she said we should do light sparing together . Lol
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by lastempero: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2018
adadike:
Well done girl, but what if na Canada military officer too she come jam kwanu?

Outside that if u carry buhari matter i sad mean frustration for head go any contest,u go kill person for sure.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Adebowale89(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All thanks to fufu and amala. Nice one Yetunde. You are henceforth permitted to keep eating Ewedu and Amala soup.

so banga and apu is a poison to her fitness?
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by flamingREED(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2018
jahbiz:
The match should b cancelled, a trained army officer in a boxing ring against a civilian boxer...baba!!!

grin
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Congrats to her. Sad the 51kg weight Oroyomi couldn’t beat her mate from Ireland.

She was landing most her jabs and punches with amazing accuracy but got tired of a sudden and her coach had to throw in the towel. Shame. I think she could’ve won if the fight lasted.
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by MaeBlocks(f): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Welldone sis for making us proud.

*DO YOU KNOW THAT GOOD FOOT HYGIENE IS AS IMPORTANT TO AVOID ACTIVITIES OF MICRO ORGANISM CAUSING ODOUR AND FOOT INFECTION*

You’re on your feet every day, so don’t forget to look after them. Our range of feet pampering products will ensure your feet are always healthy and well taken care of.

Remove dead skin cells and uncover smooth, soft and glowing skin underneath.

Intensively moisturize

Inhibit the activities of bacteria that acts on the sweat environment and produces foul smelling substance( offensive foot odour ) as result of wearing shoe for long hours

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by theo1477(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lorechino:
grin grin grin why is the coach hugging HIM like that hope they are not homo

Hahahahah Una worry abeg

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
congrats to her.
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by mikolo80: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
coluka:
She be army come be boxer join, If marry this one, you better respect yourself at all times to avoid stories that touch
if she do anyhow she go back her fada house
man will be man boxing or no boxing

(1) (2) (Reply)

EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? / Usyk Wants Joshua Rematch In Ukraine / Commentator Addresses Peter Rufai As ‘Late’ During Libya Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.