Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (1604 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Krafty006: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2018
A 36-year-old woman from Michigan has made a crashing entrance into the Guinness Book of World Records yesterday at the Harper University Hospital by giving birth to her 14th child all born from different fathers.
According to the internationally recognized authority on the cataloguing and verification of world records, Anita Sullivan has just become the first woman in recorded history to conceive children with more than thirteen different men.
“I’m extremely proud to have broken a World Record,” Ms. Sullivan told reporters. “My mother always told me that I was lazy and worthless and that I would never accomplish anything in my life. Now, I’ve shown everyone that she was wrong, and that I can even be the best in the world when I put my mind to something. In fact, I’ve just accomplished something that no one had done before!”
Anita Sullivan says she’s been unlucky with relationships in the past, but she believes that this time she may have found the man of her life.
“I’m good at having babies, but I’m really awful when it comes to picking the fathers of my children,” says the young woman. “This time, however, I think I’ve learned from my past mistakes. Ramón isn’t like all the jerks I’ve dated before. We’ve been together for almost a year and a half, and I really believe it could work between us.”
After their meeting with Ms. Sullivan, the representatives of Guinness opened a second investigation concerning the record for the number of child support pensions received by one person.
The Detroit native is already the beneficiary of pensions paid by 11 different men and is implicated in two other custody cases which should proceed before the family court over the next two months.
The investigation should be over by the month of March 2016 and Guinness will then be able to tell if Ms. Sullivan holds a second World Record or not.
https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/photos-woman-gives-birth-to-her-14th-child-from-14-different-fathers/

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Abjay97(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Soul tied to 14 different people
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by eyinjuege: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Good at making babies, but are you good at raising them?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2018
14 children 14 fathers
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Uyiii: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2018
she's a Legend, a generous one at that.
this very commendable act of hers will go a long way in promulgating the world's peace and unity.

she wasn't just a centralised bitch, she decentralised herself (separation of power pvssy)
she tasted from both the latino, hispanic american, indian, european, and the almighty African preeks and bear forth fruits.

The children having come from one root (pvssy) with Fathers from different continents will go a long way to prove there's 'unity in diversity'.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Radiants: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Mother of all Nations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
I’m extremely proud to have broken a World Record,” Ms. Sullivan told reporters. “My mother always told me that I was lazy and worthless and that I would never accomplish anything in my life. Now, I’ve shown everyone that she was wrong, and that I can even be the best in the world when I put my mind to something. In fact, I’ve just accomplished something that no one had done before!”

I can't stop laughing at this
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
What an achievement.

But which men give this one belle? undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Krafty006:

“I’m extremely proud to have broken a World Record,” Ms. Sullivan told reporters.

All I see is extreme stupidity.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hate to spoil it for you guys, but the second photo is photoshopped into that background. I had my finger crossed thinking it was an african american am so disappointed then again the post is false.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

If You Marry A Divorce Woman You Will Not Make Heaven / How Did You Overcome This In Your Marriage? / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.