Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (33693 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by malele(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=deliciousgeh post=66611669]This is a delicate issue. Stop the quarrelling for now and solve the issue with serious prayers and seek counselling. Try not to take the issue to your pastor or parents. Take your wife out, spoil her, then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the dreams, tell her you love her and won't divorce her but ask her to explain y you always have those kinds of dreams
. let her know you were hurt by the lies she told but that you are willing to forget it all if she can totally open up to any other secret she might be keeping. Please be very gentle with her o
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by bossrillboss: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Uyiii:

you know, you're right. We getting too overcrowded with people murdering english lang.
I'd advice you figure out how to present yourself in a simple and concise English before being worried about atheism.
honestly as it stands now, even peeps who practice atheism will reject you.

cheers bro even as you learn good english.
..choi..bross u get bad mouth sha..hmmn.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by AlanSugar(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I bet 99% of advice this dude gets here will be about prayers and meeting a man of God. grin

Well, disappointed aren't you? People don't talk about those charlatans and fraudsters anymore. Thanks to daddy freeze and the #freethesheeple movement!
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2018
lawman88:
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church

1st of u made a mistake about church gals. Most of them pretend about 90% of them. Sm may mot lie like ur wife did bt they will pretend about their attitude and real behavior.

2ndly ur wife lied we know and we know everybody lies smtmes bt the gravity of the lie can be the issue and also how did u find out she lied or did she confess her lie to u? Dat may also change things

If she confess them to u then it shud be easy to forgive her cos she chose to come clean bt if u found them out urself dats an issue to be concerned about.

If u want to leave the marriage based on good grounds nobody shud stop or threaten u and u can't die or nobody shud die unless ur wife is diabolical which will be even more reason to leave her bt not without discussing these issues with a pastor who knows his calling.

U cannot live with a woman u call ur wife in fear And uncertainty. Dat is like slavery of ur mind and soul.

Since u guys met in church i wud suggest untake the issue to ur pastor who knows the woman and married guys without knowing she lied im these manner and tell him about ur dreams. If hes a real pastor he will give u good advice.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by bossrillboss: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2018
I still dey wait make I see smbdy call d wife mammy water na...lol
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Gassa007: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Lightening:

Babe, your reasoning is sound and mature. Your bobo must be very lucky.
Mumu looking for who to enter her skirt

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by mechanics(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Stop quarreling with your wife period.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Bro i know how hurt you are. you were told you had a neatly dresssed bed, but all you can see is a rough mat. Choose to be happy by making your mat a neatly dressed bed. give a degree, make her young and make her pregnant.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by malele(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2018
lawman88:
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church

Dawg the dream thing has nothing to do with ur wife.
When I married,I started having very bad dreams and attacks, I never accused my wife, rather I started fasting and praying,I also told a man of God to pray for us . Bro till now I have not had Bad dream. Let a pastor know about ur dreams
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Cutehector(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2018
I can't even marry a religious girl in the first place
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by DavidEsq(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Jbleenk:
Well If u die u will go to heaven. Heaven is better than earth so why are u scared to die?
Pls can u show me wr u got that belief that if one dies, he goes to heaven?
Wee u stop misleading ppl?
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by deliciousgeh(f): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Shineq:

I think this is one of the best advice i hv ever seen since i join nairaland......This person is truly reasonable..To the complainant, this is one of the best advice u can yield to.....
thank you so much dear.... You made my day already... Good morning
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by omosuper(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
That girl is from the spirit realm bro. You gotta take it easy with her, I've gotten similar experience from one girl. You don't toy with them, I came to understand something. When they love a man, they will try their best to get him.....

She loves you that's why she lied.
You are 100% correct. I had the same experience.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by deliciousgeh(f): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2018
bsbability:

May u be rewarded for ur wisdom.
That's the best advice anyone can give this guy, ��
thank you whoever you are. Your words are sweet to my ears.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by deliciousgeh(f): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2018
sonofoluku:

Are u single??I need a loving babe like you
grin I am very married
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by omosuper(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
That girl is from the spirit realm bro. You gotta take it easy with her, I've gotten similar experience from one girl. You don't toy with them, I came to understand something. When they love a man, they will try their best to get him.....

She loves you that's why she lied.
You are 100% correct. I had the same experience.Anytime I confronted her,she would tell me she's there to protect her hubby and the unborn children. But trust me,as a kwara guy wey I be,na fire for fire things oo.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by obyno1011(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Hello Mr,

I know you feel hurt, deceived and may soon be depressed, it is no reason to keep having nightmares and dream of death. I tell people that the happiness we look for is within us.
From your story, your wife's happiness is your peace. She may have lied to you, but yet she loves you. Glad that she is not cheating on you cos that will depress you more.
Those tears that wet her pillow are your nightmares. Women are stronger than us men, their spiritual position is higher than us. Have you been perfect in your own ways? Can you prove you haven't lied or cheated in your life?
If you divorce her and she commits suicide, can you live with it? Stop telling everyone the lies and all sort, your marriage is fresh and has a long life journey to go.

You made choice, let the lies go, forgive her, treat her good, love her. Speak good of her with your tongue, let her tears be only for your blessings not regrets.

Please ask God to help you, some men have seen worse, and some marriages are also experiencing bigger challenges. Make yours different so you can encourage others.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Platony(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2018
[b][/b]SHE CUT DOWN HER AGE BY 8 YEARS *savagery* grin

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by babra19: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2018
deliciousgeh:
This is a delicate issue. Stop the quarrelling for now and solve the issue with serious prayers and seek counselling. Try not to take the issue to your pastor or parents. Take your wife out, spoil her, then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the dreams, tell her you love her and won't divorce her but ask her to explain y you always have those kinds of dreams
. let her know you were hurt by the lies she told but that you are willing to forget it all if she can totally open up to any other secret she might be keeping. Please be very gentle with her o.

If you love her divorcing her is not the best
sit her down and ask her all you need to know about her...she should tell you the truth.
As per you, if you are close to God you need to be closer now...pray always read Bible...pray for your marriage.. this is a spiritual problem you need to fight spiritually and not physically..

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by sandland: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Dream is a thought passing through your mind when asleep. It links you to what you did or what you said or what you are already thinking before you slept. It is not necessarily a vision as you are drifting to believe. Your wife is a very bad person. The church was a cover. Please note that most church goers are repented criminals or wrong doers. You may simply think of walking away.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Aboguede(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2018
Ashawo everywhere.

They said you need prayers no bi lie
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by BlueScholar(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

Somebody Is In Trouble...

The Greatest Mistake A Man Can Make Is Marrying a Member Of The Village People Club (VPC)...

You Are Finished!
grin
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Jbleenk: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2018
DavidEsq:

Pls can u show me wr u got that belief that if one dies, he goes to heaven?
Wee u stop misleading ppl?

Bro, It's an indoctrination used by religious n political leaders to subject human into mental slavery for easy control purpose. Except ur among the very few smart enough not to conform to such bs.

Ever heard of divide and rule? Guess not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Aboguede(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2018
AlphaT1:

This was exactly the first thought that came to my mind while reading the story.....Bros was too blinded by love....A church girl committing "fornication" of all sins and yet you still believed she was a church girl.
My wife as a church girl never even allowed me to hug her not to talk of fornication, she visited my house only once (throughout the 16 months of courtship) in company of her two brothers.

That didn't make her a saint though.
We always judge by people's judgement and as long as people believe we are doing well, we pretend to be too.

But don't forget that life is personal
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by aamstih: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2018
@lawman, I am literally crying for you. The situation is deeper than what you think!

Single men, pls watch and pray before you waka enter...

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Aboguede(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2018
talk2percy:
Oga, I understand ur messy situation, buh the truth is ur wife is possessed, she's most probably from the water because nah them dey get these characters u just described. For ur own good, try not to stay angry with her or it might even extend to bringing u down financially and eventually sending u to ur early grave. This is not a church matter, follow it traditionally.

When will Africans learn to live according to facts and reality other than superstitions. Na your sister get evil spirit, must you fool your self in public?

There is no single human on Earth that knows anything beyond his/her imaginations.

Haven't you asked your self WHY no human being ever through magic or so can command wealth using your illitrate witch power. FOOL
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Oreofepeters: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Pataricatering:
so what did you do with your own spirit ? Lol
me?, I don't think I have that spirit lol. But it's not that bad, I heard it is protective smh. And those who have it, usually fight for whom they really love...
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Aboguede(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Gassa007:

What's this one even saying? So the guy is to be blamed,for being deceived.Which kind of mentality is nau

When people who know more than you are discussing learn to learn so you can grow. It is like a level 1 student telling a level 10 senior to wait. Otherwise you may die in ignorance
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by terrezo2002(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Faulty foundation. You called her a church girl who's speaking in tongues and she told you she was pregnant before marriage which means both of you have been doing the thing even before you said I do.
Well, since you didn't do God's will before marriage, you have to bear it. You shouldn't leave the marriage.
Love her.
Cherish her.
care for her.
After all, we were worse than this before Jesus Christ saved us.
Love covers all sins. It binds up wounds, cleans us up of dirtiness, and it revives one again.
I am sure with time she will be the perfect woman you wanted.
There is always that good about everyone no matter how bad they are and people can become better.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Oreofepeters: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2018
omosuper:
You are 100% correct. I had the same experience.Anytime I confronted her,she would tell me she's there to protect her hubby and the unborn children. But trust me,as a kwara guy wey I be,na fire for fire things oo.
Exactly that's how they are, they protect protect whom they love..

But the sad part is, don't hurt her bro, I repeat don't hurt her feelings. It's disastrous...

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Aboguede(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2018
Jbleenk:

Bro, It's an indoctrination used by religious n political leaders to subject human into mental slavery for easy control purpose. Except ur among the very few smart enough not to conform to such bs.

Ever heard of divide and rule? Guess not.

The few are really few

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by dfrost: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2018
malele:

Dawg the dream thing has nothing to do with ur wife.
When I married,I started having very bad dreams and attacks, I never accused my wife, rather I started fasting and praying,I also told a man of God to pray for us . Bro till now I have not had Bad dream. Let a pastor know about ur dreams

Don't ask anyone to pray for you. Pray for yourself. Are you too weak to pray for yourself? Even if we are imperfect we should endeavour to pray for ourselves. That's how it starts. angry

Read Matthew 6:6; Luke 18:13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back / Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.