Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! (1262 Views)

Transforming Nigerian Youth Program By Edc-mastercard Foundation (apply Now) / Does Your Freelancing Business Need A Paypal Account ? / Does Your Business Need A Stress-free Paypal Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2018
FODDS Capital is a Venture Capitalist with the primary focus of partnering with small and medium sized businesses in order to improve their businesses. As such, FODDS Capital empowers a community of entrepreneurs in various industries by providing them with collaboration, strategy and financial incentives they require to take them to the next level.

We are positioned to solve the problem of limited access to finance inherent in the Nigerian private sector. Whether your business is a start-up that needs Cash Financing to get off the ground, or an established business that needs funding to boost operations and access new markets; we are here to support your dream. We at FODDS Capital understand that timely financial support is key to the growth and continuity of your small or medium sized business. We are positioned to get you through the early stages of your business and support your expansion plans as you grow. With the knowledge that each Nigerian business is unique in its needs and structure, we have various forms of financial support to suit your business needs.

Equipment, machinery and vehicles are some of the most expensive purchases you will make as a business owner. With Asset Financing, FODDS Capital gives you access to these business assets at an affordable repayment structure, thus shielding your business from working capital and cash flow problems. Forms of financing include: Equipment Leasing/Finance Lease/Hire Purchase

Raise capital for your start-up or expanding business through a trade of partial ownership of EQUITY in your company. Receive cash in exchange of ownership rights in the company, without the hassle of loan repayments and indebtedness. Depending on the value of shares issued, FODDS will buy in to your company and become a silent partner without meddling in the day-to-day affairs of your operations.

Does your business need quick cash infusion to meet up with cash flow shortages? FODDS Capital is prepared to provide financial assistance to meet up with your obligations to vendors/suppliers, marketing expenditure, inventory stocking as well as contract financing.

APPLY NOW!!!

http://aid.foddscapital.com/login
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by ak22(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2018
What if I don't have some of all these ?
And what about someone that just want to start new business ?

Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
ak22:
What if I don't have some of all these ?
And what about someone that just want to start new business ?
What exactly don't you have? CAC?
There are instances we had assist businesses with waivers. For example, we have been able to procure vehicles for some individuals who wanted to be Uber partners. In their case, CAC was waived.
We know where these waivers apply.
If what you have is an idea, lets hear your plan and assumption.
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by biomedixexcel(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
FoddsCapital:

There are instances we had assist businesses with waivers. For example, we have been able to procure vehicles for some individuals who wanted to be Uber partners. In their case, CAC was waived.
You know start up business can not have all of these. in my case, no account or cheque, then financial statements not available
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
biomedixexcel:

You know start up business can not have all of these. in my case, no account or cheque, then financial statements not available
Maybe.
But a startup should be able to get registered with CAC and get a TIN. All of this in a way ensures they contribute to economic growth as government seeks ways to better assist MSMEs.
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by amydulsia(f): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ur page has expired
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by ak22(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
FoddsCapital:

I have CAC business name certificate . but I don't have second to the last and the last one
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
ak22:

I have CAC business name certificate . but I don't have second to the last and the last one
It says “if applicable”
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
amydulsia:
Ur page has expired
I am not sure I understand what you mean.
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by ak22(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
FoddsCapital:

It’s say “if applicable”

OK what next
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by olushollys(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sir what do you mean by supporting documents?
....and I don't have financial statement and ..security
cheque or so
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2018
olushollys:
Sir what do you mean by supporting documents?
....and I don't have financial statement and ..security
cheque or so
It simply means any other document not listed here that may be required. For example, if you operate a bottle water factory it will be necessary for us to sight NAFDAC certificate.
The essence of financial statements is to help us ascertain turnover and advice how much can be accessed.
The cheque should be provided by a guarantor.
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by ak22(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
FoddsCapital:

It says “if applicable”

I need your contact please
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
ak22:

I need your contact please
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by CoTenant: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
FoddsCapital:
would you invest in my start up http://cotenant.com.ng
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by tundeport(m): 2:54am On Apr 24, 2018
How do l apply for car loan for uber transportation business? whatzup number 08039705566,am already with uber,but,l need my own car to be use
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2018
CoTenant:

would you invest in my start up http://cotenant.com.ng
Sure.
I'm calling you now.
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2018
tundeport:
How do l apply for car loan for uber transportation business? whatzup number 08039705566,am already with uber,but,l need my own car to be use
I'll give you a call this morning.
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by CoTenant: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
FoddsCapital:
Sure. I'm calling you now.
thanks for the call
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by biomedixexcel(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2018
Please i am interested, i have registered but the amount i saw there is way below the require funds. What i prefer is to enter into partnership with you on the start up
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by FoddsCapital: 9:20am On May 07, 2018
biomedixexcel:
Please i am interested, i have registered but the amount i saw there is way below the require funds. What i prefer is to enter into partnership with you on the start up
We have seen your application.
I will give you a call.
Re: Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! by Ambassador1991(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2018
FoddsCapital:
FODDS Capital is a Venture Capitalist with the primary focus of partnering with small and medium sized businesses in order to improve their businesses. As such, FODDS Capital empowers a community of entrepreneurs in various industries by providing them with collaboration, strategy and financial incentives they require to take them to the next level.

We are positioned to solve the problem of limited access to finance inherent in the Nigerian private sector. Whether your business is a start-up that needs Cash Financing to get off the ground, or an established business that needs funding to boost operations and access new markets; we are here to support your dream. We at FODDS Capital understand that timely financial support is key to the growth and continuity of your small or medium sized business. We are positioned to get you through the early stages of your business and support your expansion plans as you grow. With the knowledge that each Nigerian business is unique in its needs and structure, we have various forms of financial support to suit your business needs.

Equipment, machinery and vehicles are some of the most expensive purchases you will make as a business owner. With Asset Financing, FODDS Capital gives you access to these business assets at an affordable repayment structure, thus shielding your business from working capital and cash flow problems. Forms of financing include: Equipment Leasing/Finance Lease/Hire Purchase

Raise capital for your start-up or expanding business through a trade of partial ownership of EQUITY in your company. Receive cash in exchange of ownership rights in the company, without the hassle of loan repayments and indebtedness. Depending on the value of shares issued, FODDS will buy in to your company and become a silent partner without meddling in the day-to-day affairs of your operations.

Does your business need quick cash infusion to meet up with cash flow shortages? FODDS Capital is prepared to provide financial assistance to meet up with your obligations to vendors/suppliers, marketing expenditure, inventory stocking as well as contract financing.

APPLY NOW!!!

http://aid.foddscapital.com/login

As a start up, I don't have all the requirement. Is there a way it can be reduced or shelved a little bit? I mean, to encourage young entrepreneurs.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Most Important Thing To Know As A Real Estate Investor In Nigeria / Can I Have Garri Processing Machines For Just 500,000? Let See Results!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.