Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Natural cures and remedies to skin problems. RECIPES AND FORMULAS - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural cures and remedies to skin problems. RECIPES AND FORMULAS (1006 Views)

Over 100 Organic And Promixing Recipes For Learners And Professionals / Tired Of Skin Problems,natural Organic Cream / Natural Remedies To Heal A Skin Rash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural cures and remedies to skin problems. RECIPES AND FORMULAS by berylLOL(f): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Hello my people,I'm creating this thread because I know a lot of ladies and men suffer from skin issues ranging from acne-stretchmarks-darkspots-uneven skintone etc. So I'll be dropping tips and solutions to certain skin issues for the benefit of all. feel free to ask questions and comment. wink wink
Re: Natural cures and remedies to skin problems. RECIPES AND FORMULAS by berylLOL(f): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
You do not have to cover up your spots with makeup, or subject yourself to harsh chemicals in order to get a clear skin, chemicals are harmful to the skin, and most skin problems can be traced back to the use of chemicals on the skin, in the form of bad lightening creams and chemical peels.
Organic/natural products are better solutions to skin related problems, they heal your skin without future consequences, they're also effective as skin lighteners and toners.

Re: Natural cures and remedies to skin problems. RECIPES AND FORMULAS by berylLOL(f): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Free and simple face and body glow scrub formula

So this is what I use on my skin and trust me, your skin will never remain the same after using this consistently, it will also help your body products work better. And all these products can be found in your kitchen!

Equipment needed:
Blender/stick blender
Mixing spoon
Mixing bowls
Jar for storage.

Ingredients:
Tumeric
Vinegar (acv)
Lemon
Honey
Sugar
Almond oil
Coconut oil (optional)

Instructions:
Blend the sugar and keep aside
Put 1/2 cup of sugar in a bowl, and add 3 tbsp of tumeric. Mix well
In another bowl, put 3tbsp of ACV,slice 2 lemons and add to the acv, mix well.
Add the 1tbsp of honey, 10 drops of almond oil and 1tbsp of coconut oil to the ACV mixture. Mix everything together.
Now add your mixture to the sugar and tumeric, and mix well. If it's too thick, add rosewater.
If it's too light, add more sugar.
Put in your jar and seal. No need for preservatives.

This glow scrub can be sold.

There you have your glow scrub! Exfoliation is key.

Feel free to drop comments below ����

1 Like

Re: Natural cures and remedies to skin problems. RECIPES AND FORMULAS by peteruuu(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2019
berylLOL:
Free and simple face and body glow scrub formula

So this is what I use on my skin and trust me, your skin will never remain the same after using this consistently, it will also help your body products work better. And all these products can be found in your kitchen!

Equipment needed:
Blender/stick blender
Mixing spoon
Mixing bowls
Jar for storage.

Ingredients:
Tumeric
Vinegar (acv)
Lemon
Honey
Sugar
Almond oil
Coconut oil (optional)

Instructions:
Blend the sugar and keep aside
Put 1/2 cup of sugar in a bowl, and add 3 tbsp of tumeric. Mix well
In another bowl, put 3tbsp of ACV,slice 2 lemons and add to the acv, mix well.
Add the 1tbsp of honey, 10 drops of almond oil and 1tbsp of coconut oil to the ACV mixture. Mix everything together.
Now add your mixture to the sugar and tumeric, and mix well. If it's too thick, add rosewater.
If it's too light, add more sugar.
Put in your jar and seal. No need for preservatives.

This glow scrub can be sold.

There you have your glow scrub! Exfoliation is key.

Feel free to drop comments below ����

Hello ma. I bumped on this thread. I'm really having skin issues... Pls, how do I contact you? Can you drop your WhatsApp digits?
I'm based in Ilorin, kwara state. Thanks.
Pls reply.
Re: Natural cures and remedies to skin problems. RECIPES AND FORMULAS by berylLOL(f): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
peteruuu:

Hello ma. I bumped on this thread. I'm really having skin issues... Pls, how do I contact you? Can you drop your WhatsApp digits?
I'm based in Ilorin, kwara state. Thanks.
Pls reply.

08183907787 looking forward to hearing from you

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Makeup On Bride / Are You A Slay King? Check Out Slay King T-shirts And Caps / Benin: Zara Men's Shoes@15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.