Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received (42678 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today: Abubakar Sani Bello Hails Him / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by dainformant(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2018
Yesterday, April 10th, Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, turned 61 years old and celebrated his birthday in style with family and colleagues present. Besides several accolades he received on his birthday, he was also hosted to an office celebration by his employees.

The business mogul also had series of birthday cakes in several designs presenting his vast empire. From a mosque to a Dangote cement Truck, Refinery and a Farmland.

Here are pictures from the birthday celebration.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/photos-from-aliko-dangotes-61st-birthday-celebration.html

8 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by dainformant(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by dainformant(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
cry **kneels down**

Papa God, Na Jason your favorite pikin dey yarn, i dey diligent with my work, and you talk say you go bless the work of my hand, i don dey hustle consistently, but the correct cash weh You promise me never still drop.... Aliko Dagote nor get two head nah... Nor let this year pass me and my fellow hustlers by. cry

In Jesus name...

Happy birthday sir.... Live Long.

266 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Abjay97(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Who will eat all these cakes? The poor?

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by unohbethel(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2018
they say if i laugh at people i will be like them..since how many years now av bein laughing at this man, yet nothing is happening..my village people are really damn wicked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Uyiii: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
unohbethel:
they say if i laugh at people i will be like them..since how many years now av bein laughing at this man, yet nothing is happening..my village people are really damn wicked
yeh true, if you laugh at the negativities of people, karma will visit you on a very cold evening. but in this case, dangote's devoid of any negativity and you laughing at him only shows you're insane.
I'm very sure your village people are cool with that, if you wanna try them, just laugh at a poverty stricken person and see if your village people won't get to workcheesy

your village people right now, patrolling round your destiny;

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
cry **kneels down**

Papa God, Na Jason your favorite pikin dey yarn, i dey diligent with my work, and you talk say you go bless the work of my hand, i don dey hustle consistently, but the correct cash weh You promise me never still drop.... Aliko Dangote nor get two head nah... Nor let this year pass me and my fellow hustlers by. cry

In Jesus name...

sad sad sad

☣ ☠

Shift make I kneel down beside you

☣ ☠

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
OrestesDante:

sad sad sad

☣ ☠

Shift make I kneel down beside you

☣ ☠
Lol, bro feel free... But Oluwa go do am for us.. E sure.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Abjay97:
Who will eat all these cakes? The poor?

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What's the sense in this question?
You will just use envy to kill yourself.

This man is philanthropic enough.

In fact, the cake may be wasted in the bin e nor concern you. No be your money dem take do am.

Bad belle....

☣ ☠

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by 400billionman: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2018
shocked shocked Chai. I love Dangote.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by phranklyn92(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Dangote the astute businessman of our time. Happy birthday sir, you are a living proof that something good can come out of Africa and Nigeria in particular.
Oluwa bless my hustle tooo oh. Na beg I dey beg cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Eleniyan007(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2018
I wonder how dem chop d cake in form if truck tho ..Baba God locate me cry

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by lonelydora: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Success has many friends.

Happy Birthday Alhaji Dangote...my second father.

5 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Mac2016(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Dancube..Dansa...Dangote sugar, Dangote cement, Dangote refineries, Dangote pasta, Dangote textile, Dangote what again..chai the man has the Midas touch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by omoadeleye(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Happy birthday boss..

Chai, one day me too will be recieving presents from big companies ooo

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by tolamio: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Na money be fine Bobo grin

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Nekwa nu ikpu udele
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Life Sweet.

Baba God continue to save me from the risk i take to come hustle for Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by soberdrunk(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Isn't it strange that his trucks that has killed more people than cancer in Nigeria is what one of his cakes is modeled after...... angry

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Himmler: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Happy Birthday to my friend Alh. Dangote. See you at the club this evening

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Deicide: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
cry **kneels down**

In Jesus name...

But na Allah Dangote day pray to na
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by lonelydora: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
cry **kneels down**

Papa God, Na Jason your favorite pikin dey yarn, i dey diligent with my work, and you talk say you go bless the work of my hand, i don dey hustle consistently, but the correct cash weh You promise me never still drop.... Aliko Dagote nor get two head nah... Nor let this year pass me and my fellow hustlers by. cry

In Jesus name...

kneels beside you.....AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by 400billionman: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Himmler:
Happy Birthday to my friend Alh. Dangote. See you at the club this evening
You mean Naija Bet office
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
He is a business mugu. Hope to be like him in my next life, certainly not this current one am living. Me and Dangote are like word and opposite.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Afonjas will be excited and happy because their is having a birthday.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
lonelydora:

kneels beside you.....AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!
cheesy wink smiley
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Jacktheripper: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by dynicks(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
cry **kneels down**

In Jesus name...

kneels beside u too bro....i tap too from d coming blessings..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Chuksmonika(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
dainformant:
Yesterday, April 10th, Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, turned 61 years old and celebrated his birthday in style with family and colleagues present. Besides several accolades he received on his birthday, he was also hosted to an office celebration by his employees.

The business mogul also had series of birthday cakes in several designs presenting his vast empire. From a mosque to a Dangote cement Truck, Refinery and a Farmland.

Here are pictures from the birthday celebration.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/photos-from-aliko-dangotes-61st-birthday-celebration.html
i only have three things to say without wasting anybody's time
(1)... Happy birthday Boss man,WULLNP
(2)....God please bless the works of my Hand,so that i will Make it in this Life!...and also link me up with Rich and influencial people.
(3)....Finally,God please purnish poverty for me

All this and Many more i ask through your Holy Name,Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by SmartMugu: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
.why show us the cakes when we cant be allowed to eat any piece of it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is This In Nigeria? / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / 6 Ways To Protect Your Bank Account From Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.